Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
6 replies [Last post]
I met her on the street, got her number chitchat a bit she was into me but things got weird suddenly;

chitchat.....

Me: I think its time to enhance your life by means of exposure my awesomeness. Join me for a drink this eve.
Her: Shutup you mug, stop with the cheese on toast its not fuckin working?? Dickhead
Her: Kiss my russian arse as well
Me: What a classy girl. We met on the street so wasn't a big surprise. We'll do the drink and if you drug mine maybe we will get down to kissing your russian arse. Bye Bye.

The next day;

Her: Sorry for yesterday, hope u understood that text was sent by someone else.
Me: Yeah I sensed that it wasn't your sense of humour. It was quite funny though. Maybe I should take your friend out, male or female, Im game!!

It was last week and since then we haven't spoken. Again the same problem how can I reengage this chick. After her stupid text I would love to bang her and kick her out of my place afterwards... While we were chitchatting we were talking about first date and stuff maybe I should say something like;

"Yo Russian. What are you doing this weekend? Its time to do the first date..."

Any thoughts?
jwest (not verified)
just say something like...hey
just say something like...hey I'm near your place, do you wanna hang out later.

Or...hey I'm coming over to your place.

Or...hey I'm outside your house.

Or hey a friend of mine is around today she starred in the movie Pirates of the Carribean, do you wann ajoin us at my place?
Haha after that sorry text I
Haha after that sorry text I would've sent "sooo... That ass kiss invitation is not on the table?" but really after her sorry text you response was kind of lame after you acted like a cold mother lover. A better response wouldve been something like you know if was her but will let it slide. Or just kinda skeptical.

But yeah just renengage and reference that first date
Sick-Cunt's picture
Timehat insult she sent you
Timehat insult she sent you was so funny

Cheese on toast lmao. And adding dickhead to the end makes it so much better. Might use that as a flake response

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

So what can be a comeback to
So what can be a comeback to that? How can I reengage her
jwest (not verified)
Well bro, Russia wasn't ruled
Well bro,

Russia wasn't ruled by softies...if you look at it historically their leaders were always pretty tough men,...and thats what their women love.

So if your inner essence is masculine, then just go for it be natural and congruent.
If your essence is more feminine, then maybe she's not the one for you as she seems pretty tough.

If everything fails, ask manwhore, he's got yeast up his japseye (metaphor for being more experienced)
Hello
thank you for sharing the info..

High school diploma online