Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
2 replies [Last post]
From dirty Jerz here. What are some spots to hit up solo in the city? I'm bout 15 mins out.
Buddhagames's picture
Go to meatpacking. Start at
Go to meatpacking. Start at brass monkey. Fun/loud/bar atmosphere... easy to get in that zone. When your at brass monkey, go wild- you won't be spending your whole night there so don't be afraid to do some weird shit.

After that, head to standard beer garden. A little more low key but at this point you'll be an approach machine. So do just that....

From there, pull to lebain or tejune. If no pull is available... head over to the Jane. Easier to get into than lebain or tejune and one of the easier of the high end clubs to get into

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Thx. This not being able to
Thx. This not being able to get in is fuking crazy...almost makes me not wanna go....except for the girls of course