Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
5 replies [Last post]
So I got this girls number daygaming on campus about 2 months ago, went on a coffee date, texted like a chode and then decided "fuck this" and stepped up my text game and told her to come over. She texted one day and said "What are you doing tomorrow?" and I said "grabbing a beer with you". We got a beer and pulled her home but got LMR though we fooled around alot, this time she started giving me LMR so I just took out my dick (literally) ripped off her thong and started eating her box, then I said "I wanna go in your mouth" she agreed and sucked my dick til I nutted everywhere. The end
Buddhagames's picture
Daddy Likes. Yo- so manwhore
Daddy Likes.

Yo- so manwhore is setting up rules for this forum and I would like to offer a potential rule.

For every all nighter spent on OkCupid- One must post at least 1 field report/lay report

Otherwise I'm going to never leave my room and become a gigantic green troll and start hiding in my room, lighs turned off, with just the slightest blue tint emmonating from my computer screen as I curl into a ball and live under my bed.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

" I just took out my dick
" I just took out my dick (literally) ripped off her thong and started eating her box, then I said "I wanna go in your mouth" " ---> A+
Buddhagames's picture
yeah, that sounded hot dude.
yeah, that sounded hot dude. Gave me a nice lil bonethug

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddha: how the fuck words
Buddha: how the fuck words comes out of your mouth like fucking gold?? loll...
Buddha I feel like we should
Buddha I feel like we should be getting rewarded for every night we spend gaming online, SUCCESS CRITERIA=APPROACH