Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]
Heres the text convo, Im gonna copy and paste the LR from RSDN. The text convo is cut off from a certain point, it only includes the texts from yesterday. If you wanna see the rest check the thread titled "Girl who said she wants to bang" here http://manwhore.org/forum/node/117

Her: What's up sexiness?
Me: Just got outta class, you ready for me tn babe?
Her: Lol aggressive ! Ya let's rage it out baby
Me: Lol dont blame me sexiness, ill find you later
Her: Ha looking forward to this i must say
Me: You should
Her: What's up my love?
Me: Just hopping in the shower, what's my lover up to?
Her: At mccabbes ! Get your butt down here !

The idea was to pump the buying temp through text and make my intent clear so that there is no doubt what is going down when we meet. "Taking your dick out" so to speak . I met this girl for 5-10 min in person once and she expressed interest, but I think what really closed the deal was the text game and in person escalation last night. As Brad and Manwhore have said, LMR starts before the pull, if your intent is wavering and youre not arousing her shes gonna resist once you get her alone. Here is the sexual story, details and all

April 2nd

Got laid! If anyone has seen my shit in the main forum theyll see that this girl who I met one night chilling after the bar started texting me and told my friend she wanted to fuck me. This girl is a fucking cutie too, banging body, almost became a professional dancer (made it past the 2nd round in so you think you can dance). I consulted manwhore for text game advice (my nigga) and proceeded to escalate the fuck out of the text convo. I asked her if she was ready for me tn, she told me i was being aggressie but said she looked forward to it, i said good, she texted me from some bar she was at and I went ot meet her. Did tequila shots with her and her friends and changed venues to one with a dfoor, got heavy on teh makeout immediately, she was getting very very into saying she wanted to fuck me right there. Pulled to a booth, escalate to dry sex, lots of dirty talk, genitalia rubbing, etc. The real interestding part of the night is how uncontainable this girl was. She is crazy! In an awesome way though, she is a fucking awesome awesome girl...so much fun, such a great heart, smart/interesting, cute, very sexual, i could go on...i legit feel bad writing a lay report about her, shes nto some random i brought home. However, the lay reports must go on.

Anyways, shes running around introducing me to the whole venue cause shes popular and knows everyone, and ofcourse many a chdoe she knew tried running upon that...i played it well. I either just chilled and watched them try hard, understanding with full force that they have no idea what theyre doing and what theyre up against, eventually letting my girl literally come and makeout with me just to let them know she was with me. Btw, this girl was showing me off like a TROPHY to her friends "omg look at him hes so hot" "omg he is whered you find him" in my head all thats going on is *durrrr durrr hehehe durr durr*. Other times i could tell the chode had banged her before by the way he interacted, it was like she owed him something or like they had something between the 2 of them, so in those cases i would physically lift her up and walk away. Worked like a charm

Pulled to my house, stayed up and chilled with my roommate who was freaking out on concerta trying to finish a paper due the next morning. Pulled her to the shower but didnt even make it that far, just went into my room made out and started banging. GOT MY SALAD TOSSED! Banged hard, no condom rape-style, busted a load in her mouth cause i wanted to, fucked again but lost my boner cause i was tired, passed out.

Today was amazing too. I literally spent a half day in the cherish. Banged my sweetie in the morning then just cuddled, made out, talked about our lives and our families all day and made food. Got mad brain the shower. Oh ya, I fucked her so hard her pussy started bleeding...I also seeded the 3some, shes hooked up with girls before and is mad down. I feel like the shit right now, Im gonna go into the street and start flexing
Yo- did you ask for jelly? I
Yo- did you ask for jelly? I heard some dudes like that.

Fucking awesome to hear this shit. You killed it bro.

Got your text and i just chuckled.

BTW dude- how did you get my number? lmao, I don't care at all, I'm glad you texted me, it was great to hear bout your success. Just curious.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Haha im a ninja...that or you
Haha im a ninja...that or you gave it to me on rsdn. Thanks for the feedback though homie, Ill be sure to try the jelly next time
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah that's cool. I've been
Yeah that's cool. I've been hitting it with a lot of the rsd guys (they come and go), so wasn't sure. I didn't want some of the guys who have my number to start like giving it out to randos on the forum. That'd be weird.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."