Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
2 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
This is a girl who I know through my social circle. I feel like this is decent social circle game. Not much to do except be chill and not fuck shit up. If any of you guys have a lot of experience with social circle shit let me know. I'd say social circle stuff is pretty easy for me, kinda what I've been doing since high school so it's not a HUGE issue for me.

Her: Hey, sorry I made you mad last night, I just couldn't hook up with you with my roommate and my two friends from home in my room.

Me: lmao- don't worry about it babe, I didn't mind. That was pretty understandable

Her: By the way- my friends say thank you for the pizza and also can you become a stoner for like one day and come blaze with me sometime this week. I don't really hang out with olivia anymore and she was my stoner buddy.

Me: heh, don't take the olivia shit personally... She used to roll with our crew a lot and then one day just stopped takling to us.. literally! That's why her and tyler made such a good couple for a short while LMAO! Jokes

Her: HAHAHA! you're so not kidding, but I promised myself I wouldn't become a lost dog groupie, lol you guys are fucking hilarious when you're all together, the tanks you guys made with your nicknames on them are awesome though, I saw you guys on the lawn wearing them and wanted to take a picture really badly!... But yeah she has some serious issues, and I realized I couldn't help her.

Me: lmao- I would have posed for you, but don't tell anyone I said that- don't want the paparazzi charging our apartment. But hey, that's really mature of you to realize you couldn't help her

Her: Yeah, it's only cause I started going to therapy, it's been life changing!

Me: That's great!! Therapy can be life changing if your serious about it. How long have you been in it for?

Her: 6 months! Yeah it's been so great. Honestly, one of the best decisions I've ever made

Me: Is it through school, btw- I told you I've been in therapy for years, yeah?

Her:LOL yes, that's what got me to finaly try it, you're like the last person I would have expected to be in therapy so I figured, why not. I got a referral through school but my therapist has her own practice or whatever

Me: That's awesome. I prob can't hang out and watch you smoke till like Thursday night. I have a lot due this week.

Her: Yeah no prob. And you don't actually have to watch me smoke. I just won't smoke lol. Text me when you're free later this week.

Me: haha no you can smoke. I like hangin out with ppl when theyre high

Her: Lol ok but please don't bug me out when I'm high-- I get paranoid.

Me; I won't

Her: Lol don't pretend that you wouldn't do that.

Me: I wouldn't

Me: I'm impressed by your friends' ability to down pizza.

Her: lmao my friends can absolutely eat. I wish I had taken a picture of your face when you saw the empty box. YOu were like "They ate ALL of it?!"

Me: I was just surprised. Impressed actually.

Her: haha you should see what happens to chips and sals

Me: Oh God.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Setting up the Meet
Pretty easy:

Me: Alright so I'm freeto hang out after seven tomorrow
Her: Awesome me too. I'm not going to smoke if you're not! Lol
Me: Thats dumb. Do what you want
Her: No I will 100% become paranoid that I'm acting high. Why don't we drink? I can do whatever, I have no assignments due on Friday
Me: lmao, I do! Let's pretend we're gonna be sober and figure it out later
Her: Lmaoo kk

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
One More thing
I just want to say that for me to make the meetup this easy is a HUGE improvement for me. A lot of my numbers have been this easy (theoretically) in the past but I would just complicate shit and as Manwhore said on the rsd forums, I would almost be, "Too much the buyer" in the sense that I wasn't allowing for ANY give and take. I didn't understand this advice at the time, but I'm starting to see it and I'm sure as I progress I'll see what he meant more and more.

So I know this seems sorta pointless to post but I guess for me, it's a sign of improvement because I finally made what always SHOULD have been easy in theory, actually easy in practice.