Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
73 replies [Last post] [Page 1, 2]
Buddhagames's picture
Hmm.. It wasn't a weird text.
Hmm..

It wasn't a weird text. Something is up, she's probably just been busy or saw it and forgot to respond. Reengage.. although that's weird she didn't respond to your party invite last night either.

Hmm...

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Hmm.. It wasn't a weird text.
Hmm..

It wasn't a weird text. Something is up, she's probably just been busy or saw it and forgot to respond. Reengage.. although that's weird she didn't respond to your party invite last night either.

Hmm...

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Yea man i found it odd too. I
Yea man i found it odd too. I did overhear her talking about some guy while at the pool for a brief second and discussing it with her friend. Not too sure tho. Very surprised she didnt text back - def feel like i should postpone on the reengage for a day tho. Let it simmer ya kno? Shes kindve dumb too, so the joke might have gone over her head and she misinterpreted the text as abusive. Seems unlikely, just trying to present all possible solutions. Yea her friends know i fuck shit up and aint some weirdo. I really dunno lol.
yeah, you could've probably
yeah, you could've probably polished it off with a winky face emoticon or a 'lol' after the inside joke, just to relief her of the burden of feeling like a potential creeper
I really feel like i should
I really feel like i should address the text where she went cold. I cant really tell what she's thinking. Something along the lines of "Alright that joke clearly went over your head. Anyway, do finals have you locked away in the science library already? " .. reason is finals are coming up. I think its decent. Thoughts? I got two weeks before i graduate to do some work!
ashley
zzzz
ashhhh
zz
Did you hit send twice? I've
Did you hit send twice? I've seen other users publish the same "updated" convo twice in a row as well. Just curious if it's a glitch in the app.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

ashleyy
ashleyy: Hola it's #&$#&#$
Me - 2 hrs 5 mins later: Hola. :) Hows studying going
ashleyy - 7 hrs 14 mins later: I didn't study :/ lol
Me - 5 hrs 24 mins later: Lol ya you def fell asleep early. What you up to
ashleyy - 8 mins later: Just got out of bio... Lol .. Ugggghhhh
Me - 20 mins later: Struggling haha. I just woke up and found out my only discussion class at noon got canceled.
ashleyy - 32 mins later: Luckyyyyuyyyyyyyy !!!!!!
Me - 1 hr 6 mins later: Yea, life of a pol sci major ;b
ashleyy - 4 hrs 21 mins later: Pol sci major is too easy for me ... ;P !!
Me - 3 hrs 39 mins later: Typical bio sci major - hating on pol sci as usual ;)
ashleyy - 12 hrs 47 mins later: Life would be too easy for me if I was pol sci ...!! Lol I need a challenge ;D
Me - 1 hr 28 mins later: Its a stress free lifestyle for undergrad.... Grad/law school not so much.
ashleyy - 56 mins later: Yes I do agree on that !!
Me - 3 mins later: I take it youre going down the doctor route since youre bio sci.
ashleyy: Yeah !! How do u know??
Me: Cuz imma boss
ashleyy - 1 min later: Watch out !!! Big Boss Man !! Hahaha
Me - 5 mins later: Well somebodies gotta do it.
ashleyy - 42 mins later: Well ur wrong.. Lol I want to go to grad school
ashleyy: So much for big boss man lol jk
Me - 11 mins later: Well im glad youre trying to keep up ;) ... I can appreciate a girl with some ambition.
Me - 8 hrs 12 mins later: So what you do for fun besides study ;b
ashleyy - 2 hrs 40 mins later: The district
Me - 20 mins later: Look sweetiepie lovebug. I know you and your girl got all dressed up and pretty to go flaunt your hotness at district. But that's second-rate. It's so last year. Come to my spot instead. We have cookies. and beer. And I rented a petting zoo.
ashleyy - 48 mins later: Uuuu cutie .... No we are actually at woodies !! Hahaha
ashleyy - 1 min later: Is there goats and chickens at ur petting zoo ?? How about ponys??
Me - 11 mins later: Goats and chickens aren't nice. I got a baby seal instead. It's barking and wants to be pet and fed chocolate chip cookies. Where r u???
ashleyy - 2 mins later: Lol hahaha !!! We are actually trying to find an open in-n-out !!
ashleyy - 1 min later: My friend Anna wants ur chocolate covered NUTS .. She said it
Me - 32 mins later: Well im all out of chocolate :(
Me - 2 mins later: My baby seal is craving a double double and some hugs from you too.
ashleyy - 9 hrs 53 mins later: Is ur baby seal from the petting zoo still craving cookies???
ashleyy: ????????? Lol
Me - 37 mins later: He blew through several bags of chips ahoy last night .... And still craving. Do you have some cookies to spare? P.s. i named him oliver.
ashleyy - 1 min later: Hahhahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!
Me - 30 mins later: So what you up to .... Besides thinking about me and doodling hearts on a piece of paper
ashleyy - 7 mins later: Hahahahahaha !!! Oh yes with ur name in each heart I draw !!
Me - 35 mins later: How many hearts are we talkign here? Like four or five and that's really sweet of you... Like twenty or thirty and I'm def. grabbing my baby seal and beating the pen out of your hand with its chocolate cookie enlarged stomach.
Me - 2 days 9 hrs later: Alright well that joke earlier either flopped completely or do finals have you locked down in sci li?
yea i'm trying to send it in
yea i'm trying to send it in a new thread convo altogether. it's a glitch in the app.
pool girl
zz
pool girl
pool girl: Yes ur joke was a major killer !!!
pool girl: Jk
pool girl: Its finals
pool girl: Lol
Me - 1 min later: Best be kidding punk ;) ... What you up to?
Me - 2 mins later: Yea i figured as much - my roommates a bio sci major and he already started cramming for his finals.
pool girl: Yup !! It's like a pandemic for us bio ppl
Me - 1 min later: Hahaha to the dungeon to study ( sci lib ) ... Rough. Im barely getting started.
pool girl - 1 min later: Nope ... That's so last year !! I hide under a Rick somewhere located in California so no one can bug me while I'm studying loo
pool girl: Lol
Me - 2 mins later: Under a rick? This rick fella must be pretty big for you to study under him. ;)
pool girl: Lol hahahaha I ment Rock !!! Hahaha
pool girl: So how's Oliver?
pool girl: ;)
Me - 4 mins later: Its fine if you like to study under extremely overweight men, im not judging you. As for oliver i had to give him back to the zoo - i couldnt keep up with his demand for cookies.
pool girl - 1 min later: Hahaha that was a funny story u told me !! I was drunk and cracking up !!! Even Karen bursted out laughing !!
Me - 1 min later: Aw cute, you girls gossiping about me? ;)
pool girl - 7 mins later: Ohhhhh YEAH !!! Jk
Me - 15 mins later: No big deal, right. ;b ... So when are you free to chill this week?
pool girl: Never... Lol I'm studying
Me - 1 min later: Studious one, arent we? You arent even going to reggaefest?
pool girl: No don't think so
Me - 1 min later: Finals really got you tied down missy. When are you done?

Edit: Alrighy so imma self analyze and i think i went too logical / went for meet up too much without letting the conversation breathe. She really hinted at it by saying NEVER in regards to when she was available but i kept pushing for the meet up. Shes not even going to reggaefest, which is gay cuz reggaefest is badass and i was under te assumption she was going. Really considering on putting this one on the back burner - i got other girls and too little time left in irvine. Should be an easy bucket too .... But its not which is kindve frustrating lol. Some critique from the pro texters would be much appreciated too.
I would just use Oliver as a
I would just use Oliver as a means of putting a fire under her ass and implying that if she can't meet up he's going to find someone new to feed him cookies because she's been a big disappointment.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Thats sounds money. Shes
Thats sounds money. Shes really stoked on that roleplay. Lol. Never fails to mention it. I'm pressed for time though. I have less than 2 weeks.
I'm sorry bud. What do you
I'm sorry bud. What do you want me to do? I could fly to your town and write your texts for you. Would that work? Your dick has a fucking schedule, dammit. And it needs food!

Haha maybe just sign you on
Haha maybe just sign you on my fb to msg her for the meet up ;) ... But seriously i didnt mean to come off as a dick. Wasnt my intention in stating that. Was more to see my real constraints. Seriously tho, i might run game through the friend to help accelerate this. Her friend is kindve the leader of their group, not surprisingly also the hottest and who offers the most value in their group.
I know I was joking. I kind
I know I was joking. I kind of don't understand what you mean tho. Game her AND the 10 other phone numbers you have. What's the big deal??

Also do you think it's possible chocolate nuts girl wants you super bad?

Yea word. I just usually find
Yea word. I just usually find myself lazy after i get my nut. Like i dont usually text other chicks if i got a chick in my bed - unless shes beat. Then ill blatantly hit on Other girls in front of her. Total dgaf lol. Not really a big deal tho, i just think i wont get around to her. Yea i think i can swing chocolate nuts. She was def hinting at going wild since she got recently single. Ash is hotter tho. Chocolate nuts is a slut lol. So to answer your question, not super bad but i think shes keen. Shes also this competitive girl where she feels the need to game dudes who her friends like/are interedted in.
Ok so fuck the first girl
Ok so fuck the first girl then beanbag the slut. That's the proper ordering.

Fuck me I wish I was in college still

Send the Oliver text and MAKE IT RAIN

Sounds good. I might even be
Sounds good. I might even be able to use slut to advance things with ash. Ash is the underdog despite being better looking. She always loses to slut so i could prob use slut as an opportunity to allow ash to "win" versus slut. Then bang slut. Lol.also im going to miss college, its so easy here :(
Buddhagames's picture
*Moment of Silence*
*Moment of Silence*

So i went to pick up oliver
So i went to pick up oliver today and he seems rather disappointed that you dont have any free time to give him some chocolate cookies.

Im having trouble being subtle about hanging out with other girls. If you guys could help me subtly imply im ginna hang with other girls that would be great.

Edit: might have got it - " so i picked up oliver today and hes been bugging me to show him around town since he was rather disappointed that you dont have any free time to feed him chocolate cookies " i think thats subtle enough

Edit 2.0: Fuck it. Sent that. Cant always be spoonfed texts. Ill keep yall posted.
Re: Pool girl
@Aequitas:
Me - So I picked up Oliver today and hes been bugging me to show him around town since he was rather disappointed that you dont have any free time to feed him chocolate cookies.

No response. Couple days later she sends me a pic of her and i and friends at the pool. Also got the inside scoop from my friend and karen. This girl wants to play the game. Like we she said she was never available when i asked what her schedule was it was because she was playing around - totally misread that. Her friend wanted me to be more flirty with more intention too. Along with that she wants me to be more persistent. My ego definitely started showing when i heard that. I started thinking shit like " girl you aint cute enough for shit like that. Fuck this girl, i got others who are hotter and who dont make a hassle to chill. " but fuck it. I could probably learn from this chick. One of those gamey chicks apparently.