Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
38 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Okay, so I guess I wanted to post up a field report form the other night, cause it was such like a FULL night. Like there was so much going on and, I think part of my issue is that I admit to really not having a fucking clue what I'm doing... which is cool, cause well, sometimes it works out and I dominate... but the other issue with it is that because I don't really know what I'm doing, a lot of times I fuck up or get really nervous and it's like, "Why is this happening?..." It's an issue with emotional stability and it has its positives and negatives...

Positives: When I'm in a good place, I fucking rock harder than most people I know. Like when I'm in a solid headspace, out with my friends, having a good time, I can hang with the best of my natural buddies, cause it's like I have part of that "natural" demeaner but I also recognize when I need to do certain things

Negatives: It's all so dependent on how I feel. This is weak. This is pretty durr. But while it may be weak, ignoring it is even weaker. Like when I'm out of my comfort zone I get in my head and that's when shit gets fucked. I'm too smart for my own good, lmao we all are.

Anyway- so jersey girl picks me up and she's pretty cute- 7.5/8... blonde hair, blue eyes, nice body, great ass, GREAT tits- face was a little off... but hell, I was in the middle of nowhere and was just too in the moment to care. haha she was way hotter than me, but I think I'm more attractive than her. When I'm not thinkin shit through too much, my personality is pretty baller, just sayin : )

So she can't find my house so I walk out to the corner and I call her and tell her where I am, and she's like, "should I just park?" and I'm like, "Nah, just open the door and I'll jump in while your driving" She starts to crack up, and I'm all, "Yeah, I'll pull some james bond shit, don't worry about it"... so like 5 minutes later she pulls up and I run out into the middle of the intersection and literally hop into her car... she's dieing of laughter cause I basically just stopped an entire intersection of cars..

Get in and give her a hug and just start runnin my mouth. LMAO- i have you guys to blame for this one... somehow we end up talking about trannies and how fucked up it is and so for about 40 minutse, were talkin bout that and I take her phone and start asking Siri rediculous questions about trannies and shit... She doesn't know how to get back to her place (neither do I but I take charge and figure it out) so yeah, I get on siri, enter the address and get her to where she needs to go.... I'm talkin shit on siri for being shitty and talking about how I had the "scales fall from my eyes" when I realized siri was actually just a computer and not a really smart person that I could actually just ask questions of.

At this point, I wasn't really getting physical with her- I kinda had the long bet in mind... I mean she had driven me out there so I knew that no matter what, I was either going to be sleeping at the same place as her or she was going to be driving me back home- either way, the logistics were beyond money. So I'm just being really cool and awesome.

Get to her friend's house and her 2 gal pals hop in the car. I introduce myself and at this point, I realize we're going to be hanging out with her entire like, "Group" of friends... so I just sit back and kinda observe for a bit. I wanted to figure out who was in charge, who the loudmouths were, who the weaker ones were, who I should be focusing my attention on etc.. After about 15 minutes of this, I kinda have a good idea of what's going on. My gal was sorta the low key- alpha... like she wasn't the kind of alpha girl that's super demanding, but her friends were just sorta naturally always deferring to her.

So they are trying to figure out the DD situation cause my gal suddenly is like, "Yeah guys, I don't want to be DD anymore" so they call up their gal friend and are like, "So how do you feel about 7 people in the car" and their friend is cool with it... so then they call up their guy friend and basically ask him for alcohol, a place to crash, chasers, and a place to pregame... he obliges to all their requests lmao... when they get off the phone, one of the girls is like, "Yeah, drunk danny will do anything for us"..... I'm just like, "Alright, well here's one dude I don't have to worry about"... in fact, my attitude with this kid, was basically that he was going to be just another "girl" that I could befriend and be super nice to and he would supplicate immediately.

So we head over to this dudes house and we start to pregame. LOL- he had the biggest bottle of ciroc I'd ever seen. The dude danny is super into garage sales, which is funny, cause I actually had a phase in my life where I was super into flee markets and shit, so we bond on that and he loves me.... I give a cheers to him and it's a done deal. The other two girls already like me. Then their gay friend shows up and my thing with gay dudes is that they must be the first person you befriend because they are the loudest, most outoging, gossipy ones of the group... ALWAYS. SO I do just that... I actually kinda flirt with him a bit lmao... I text my girl, "Your friend is really gay : )" and she looks at her text and bursts out laughing and grabs me and takes me aside and is like, "I KNOW RIGHT?!?!... But here's the thing- he's not out of the closet yet, so you can't say anthing!" Mind you- this is a MIND BLOWN moment for me... like this dude is so unbelievably falmboyent it's beyond anything I've ever seen... But it's great cause now I just have so much material to use with her... so we're drinking for a bit at this dudes place and playing drinking games and shit...I start rubbing her leg, like right at the kneecap, and she starts smiling...

Eventually we head over to litsen to this dudes band. My girl already drove 2 hours to get me and bring me back, gave me a ton of free alcohol and all that, so I buy her a few drinks... we're watching this dudes perforamance and I actually went to the bathroom and came on this site to get some advice.. start PM'ing manwhore and he tells me some shit to do... A lot of it I was already doing which was cool, but it just confirmed what I needed to do. Basically, while he's on stage I'm continuing to just be cool and touching my girl in subtle ways but not like outright making out with her while he's playing... halfway through their set, he comes out to say hi to us and I wlak right up to him and introduce myself to him and tell him he's playing great and it's cool to hear him play... my girl starts talking with him so I start kinda playfully flirting with her friends and before I evenn know it, she's right back at my side... she doesn't say anything but I know that it's time to stop and pay attention to her again... So then we hear one more song and I start talkin to the rest of the group and I'm like, "Hey, let's go to another bar" they all like the idea nad so we go..

Oh- one thing about group dynamics that I do a lot is that I'll like quietly suggest an idea to a really loud member of the group who I know will spread the word and basically, I convince them and then get them to convince the rest of the group so it doesn't even look like my idea... which is great for a situation like this, because I don't want the group to think that some random outsider is pushing for them to leave their friend's band... so I basically got the group to leave without even saying anything to anyone... just one person is all it takes.

Head to the other bar and theres another, random, band playing. This is where I start to reall rock out. They are playing some song (forget what it was) but I start singing it super loudly and everyone joins in... lmao, like the entire bar is just a bunch of old people and us and literally EVERYONE is singing now. OOO the song was, "Proud Mary" fucking AWESOME SONG.

OO- I was messaging manwhore and he said something about singing vocals and whatnot... and like I don't have good vocals at all... but I think that when I get really into it- it almost doesnt matter how good or bad my voice is... my passion just comes through and people LOVE IT.

So yeah, we're all singing and whatnot and then I just grab my girl and start making out with her... and yeah... it's on. As soon as I make out with her, she's grabbing my hand and not letting go. LMAO at one point, all of her friends are taking pictures of us... too funny. Like there were easily 5-6 cameras pointed at us, flashing pictures... I was just like- SWAG

So then, the girl asks one of her guy friends if WE can crash at his place? hahaha the dude is like, "uhh no" so she asks her gal friend and she's like, "SUREE"

So then we head to white castle, because I'd never been and just wanted to try it. Fucking disgusting... I had like 2 and couldn't finish the rest. Worst experience.
'
Get to her friends house and her friend heads to her bed and changes to go to bed and im in the room and my girl starts changing in front of me (yeahh... LMR? What's that?"... so she throws us like a tiny ass blanket and is like, you guys can sleep on the couch.. we head out and we lay down and I start making out with her and she turns into me and I put my hands down her jeans and start fingering her and hse takes off her pants and starts pulling at my dick and I pull the patented mountain climber and she starts suckin my dick... oh god, she gave such fuckin good head.... after a little bit I grab her and pull her on top of me and stick it in (raw hero- falc I thought of you) start fucking and then I throw her to the side and turn her over, start fucking her doggy and then grab her and put her up against the couch and start fucking her against the couch... at one point she's like, "My friend is going to think I'm such a slut" and I just look at her and give her this little smile and I'm just like, "Babe, your MY slut" and she LOVES IT and I take her and put her on top of the couch and spread her legs above her head and kneel down and just start piledriving her box... bout to come and she starts suckin my dick and I cum all over her friends couch

She freaks out a little and I'm just laghing lmao.I get some shit and clean it up a bit and then we go to bed.

Holy fuck, we wake up at like 730 am and I'm freezing my ass off. Bitch took all the covers, so I get up and when I don't get enough sleep, I get really fucking dick. So I walk into her friends room, wake her up and I'm like, "Yo jersey girl said she has to go" haha totally blamed it on her- she def. never said that...

So friend comes out and I wake jersey girl up and we head out. We get in her car and she's like, "You better not fall asleep" and in response, I take my seat and lower it all the way down and just say, "Thanks for driving me home" and pass out.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Sick-Cunt's picture
That was great. I do the same
That was great. I do the same thing with telling 1 person that will tell all the others the idea.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, I also just do it for
Yeah, I also just do it for my friends in general. Like if there's something I know they want to tell people but they can't really do it themselves because it will make them look douchey or like they are bragging or being try hard- I'll just go out of my way to tell the group or other people what they want to be heard... cause coming from someone else, it will have a better effect... same thing just done in the opposite way.

It's why so many of you are here ; )

It's things like this though that i do naturally just cause I try to be a loyal guy, it's something that's really important to me and part of that is having hte back of people who have your back, but after coming on this sttuff, I noticed I was doing it and now do consciously and channel at certain times.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Okay. A couple questions.
Okay. A couple questions. you'll probably have to "extract" these from your mind because they are sorta abstract and you have internalized em.

1) When you're in the car with her what are you thinking in your head? Like do you just say anything, talk normally, try and be sexual and teasy, or what?
2) Do you try and portray some particular kind of vibe like a slightly assholish persona or a nice guy etc...
3) How did you know it was the right time when you started rubbing her leg? Do you just do it? Wait for some sort of indication?
4) Same as above but with the makeout
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah those are solid
Yeah those are solid questions, I can see where you're coming from with those:

1. I wasn't thinking. For me, that's when I know it's gonna be good. When I'm thinking, I never can come up with the "right" thing to say and I get nervous... I tihnk the most important part for me, was that I was just in a really "fun " mood. Like jumping into the car and stopping traffic, sorta started it all off on a good note, so when I did get in the car, I wasn't thinking. I just talk normally. I will say, I have a tendency to be "dancing monkey" so I make an effort to stay grounded and not "emotionall" react to anything she says or even anything I say. Like I'll laugh and be normal but sometimes, I can literally feel myself, pulling away and sorta getting away from my center and when that happens, I'll literally just shut up and give eye contact, until I'm centered again. So yeah, I was just talking out of my ass. I mean dude, I was talking about trannies and how siri is a piece of shit and I hate her

2. I would say the "vibe" that I try to give off is a "mature" vibe... That's what I focus on. This is because if I focus on being an "asshole" I'll well... be an asshole lmao... but when I focus on just giving off a "mature" vibe, I find that I stay grounded more and I don't try as hard and I relax more and I can still be funny and poke fun at her but just having that focus of being, "mature" is real solid for me

3. Uhm... I wasn't looking for signs from her. I would say, my first order of business was getting the friends on my side... as soon as I felt the friends were on my side, I just gave myself permission to do what I wanted with her... Also- she probably picks up cues from her friends, so when her friends started loving me, it probably allowed her to give herself permission to like me too... even though she liked me the whole time, obviously : )

4. Makeout- man, this was just the only logical thing I could do. Everyone was worked up in a frenzy and it was all because of me. My energy was at a peak, the interaction was at its peak... everything was peaking so if I didn't do it then, it woulda just been dumb. I wasn't looking for anything from her though, I was looking for a feeling of my own vibe and the general vibe of the situation.

I base a lot of my shit on feeling.. sorta just who I am. Comes with postiives and negatives though..

Would be cool if Manwhore gave some feedback on these quesitons from experiences he's had... cause I think his answers might be different than mine and he's obviously like seriously pro at this and I think we'd all learn from that if he did.

Dude. Weren't you worried
Dude. Weren't you worried about her getting clingy afterwards??

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
So worried man. Especially
So worried man. Especially when her friends were saying how good of a couple we'd make. I was like "OH NOOOOOO" and freaked out and started calling them all jewbags and idiots and started yelling at her.. I was just.... sooo.... SCARED.

I called my mom just to hear her tell me she loves me. Then I called my dad just to hear him tell me he doesn't give a fuck about me. Then I came on here to share my stories so I could hear, "Wow you're cool man" then I ate 7 hamburgers just to hear the food tell me I'll be okay... then I went and called my old buddies from two years ago and did a bunch of coke with them so I could get away from all of the aforementioned shit, because just thinking about all of this makes me feel so much PAIN.

: )

LMAO...that, mother fuckers, is LIFE.

Buddhagames's picture
Short Answer: No.
Short Answer: No.

Thanks for the detailed
Thanks for the detailed response man. Yeah, i agree Manwhore's input on that would be good...

As an extension to number 3 though...do you just think "i should get physical now" and like, just put your hand on her leg? I mean is there any lead or build up to it or do you say anything to prelude it?

Like, for me, i wouldn't be able to just put my hand on her leg. I would have to somehow be 'cued' into it. I would either not be comfortable enough to do it and i would also be like "shit, what if she doesn't like it, she cant really move away without making it awkward"
LMAOOO. Admittedly, i would
LMAOOO. Admittedly, i would sorta start freaking if her friends were saying we'd make a good couple. I'd be like oh shit...time to somehow find a way home on my own. haha.

You bastards.
Buddhagames's picture
PepsiMax wrote:Thanks for the
PepsiMax wrote:
Thanks for the detailed response man. Yeah, i agree Manwhore's input on that would be good...

As an extension to number 3 though...do you just think "i should get physical now" and like, just put your hand on her leg? I mean is there any lead or build up to it or do you say anything to prelude it?

Like, for me, i wouldn't be able to just put my hand on her leg. I would have to somehow be 'cued' into it. I would either not be comfortable enough to do it and i would also be like "shit, what if she doesn't like it, she cant really move away without making it awkward"

Oh boy...

Hmm?
Hmm?
PepsiMax wrote:LMAOOO.
PepsiMax wrote:
LMAOOO. Admittedly, i would sorta start freaking if her friends were saying we'd make a good couple. I'd be like oh shit...time to somehow find a way home on my own. haha.
You bastards.

LMAO!

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Ha. In all seriousness though
Ha. In all seriousness though i have read the advice on hear about the fear being irrational and I've been going out and hitting it up lately and meeting various chicks and yeah - the more chicks i meet the more absurd my fears seem. I guess i just landed a couple bad chicks and it tainted my experience.
Buddhagames's picture
Yup. We take isolated
Yup. We take isolated incidents and make them LAW. Humans are weird

Yo. Do you have an answer for
Yo. Do you have an answer for the leg kino thing? Honestly its something im trying to work on. Probably seems easy/simple to you but a response would help bro.
Sick-Cunt's picture
Pepsi I dont get the problem
Pepsi I dont get the problem about touching the girl. You do it sexual and smooth, i dont see how that would be awkward

PepsiMax wrote:Ha. In all
PepsiMax wrote:
Ha. In all seriousness though i have read the advice on hear about the fear being irrational and I've been going out and hitting it up lately and meeting various chicks and yeah - the more chicks i meet the more absurd my fears seem. I guess i just landed a couple bad chicks and it tainted my experience.

Go back and find that one you obsessed over for 2 years and fuck her.

Manwhore wrote:PepsiMax
Manwhore wrote:
PepsiMax wrote:

Go back and find that one you obsessed over for 2 years and fuck her.

Yeah i definately will. She's still smokin hot and she wasn't actually a problem. it was all in my head. I still have pics of her..
Buddhagames's picture
Just touch her leg bro. If
Just touch her leg bro. If you think its awkward it will be.

I guess it's funny cause I still have a lot of nights where I'm. Still in that headspace your in so I mean I'm CERTAINLY NOT above it. I just also have reference experience of nights like this where I'm in a more fun and natural mindset

I don't know what advise to give you except to just do it and see what happenns

buddhagames wrote:Just touch
buddhagames wrote:
Just touch her leg bro. If you think its awkward it will be.

I guess it's funny cause I still have a lot of nights where I'm. Still in that headspace your in so I mean I'm CERTAINLY NOT above it. I just also have reference experience of nights like this where I'm in a more fun and natural mindset

I don't know what advise to give you except to just do it and see what happenns

Yeah, I figured the advice, ultimately, would be to just do it. Just a nagging fear in the back of my mind that she isn't going to like it and it will freak her out..
Sick-Cunt wrote:Pepsi I dont
Sick-Cunt wrote:
Pepsi I dont get the problem about touching the girl. You do it sexual and smooth, i dont see how that would be awkward

Coz if she isn't into it then she's got some dudes hand on her leg and she doesn't like it.
Buddhagames's picture
Here's the thing... there is
Here's the thing... there is probably a quick, tactic thingy you could use for this exact type of thing but the real issue here is deeper.

What do you think is the real issue?

buddhagames wrote:Here's the
buddhagames wrote:
Here's the thing... there is probably a quick, tactic thingy you could use for this exact type of thing but the real issue here is deeper.

What do you think is the real issue?

I think its a mixture.

Like, on the one hand I think I'm genuinely like "Okay, she might not be comfortable with this, is there some good way to go through with this and gauge it without possibly making her uncomfortable".

But also, i can feel within on another level that there is an internal validation issue. That I am not sexy/attractive enough or w/e for the girl to want such advances from me. That she won't see me as a sexual guy because im not that guy and this she will be uncomfortable. I do actually feel this inside myself sometimes and i think thats how it manifests then..not fully being able to take action unless the girl explicitly leads me into it ( which of course is a losers game ).

I sorta got the hint that you already foresaw this and were queing me into this response. Is this what you were getting at?
Buddhagames's picture
Deeper and much more simple

But yeah, those are symptoms.

buddhagames wrote:Deeper and
buddhagames wrote:

But yeah, those are symptoms.

Explain....?
Buddhagames's picture
Just work with what you came
Just work with what you came up with for a bit. Mull it over, ... that will help ... maybe in a little while youll see something else that you wanna explore.

Sick-Cunt's picture
PepsiMax wrote:Sick-Cunt
PepsiMax wrote:
Sick-Cunt wrote:

Coz if she isn't into it then she's got some dudes hand on her leg and she doesn't like it.

-----

I have a belief that im the fucking man and whatever I do the girl will like. If she doesnt then she is fucking weird. So any time a girl gives me a wtf look i win the frame battle and become the dictator of what is right and what is wrong

Buddhagames's picture
I would say that its also
I would say that its also important to note that it DOESN'T work put exactly how you want every time but that its okay. Like you need to understand that she will be creeped out sometimes but its NOT the end of the world, it's royalty okay. That's just part of the whole song and dance.

Like look man, were not tryna pull the sword outta the stone here bud. Your gonna fail but that's okay. Like okay, she gets creeped put... uhhh.... okay.... your still there and the next day your still hitting on girls. Like dude you just don't matter that much.

Sick-Cunt's picture
These girls wont harass
These girls wont harass themselves

Pepsi, work on getting that
Pepsi, work on getting that outcome independence mindset when talkig to a girl or doing kino. Like, just say to yourself, "I don't give a fuck if she is going to like me doing this or saying this to her, I am going to do it because I fucking feel like it" mentality.
Also Buddha, find your 'o'
Also Buddha, find your 'o' key. You're substituting 'p' for a lot of o's

You know what I'm talkin' about. O.. O.. OOoooo

buddhagames wrote:Oh- one
buddhagames wrote:
Oh- one thing about group dynamics that I do a lot is that I'll like quietly suggest an idea to a really loud member of the group who I know will spread the word and basically, I convince them and then get them to convince the rest of the group so it doesn't even look like my idea... which is great for a situation like this, because I don't want the group to think that some random outsider is pushing for them to leave their friend's band... so I basically got the group to leave without even saying anything to anyone... just one person is all it takes.

Lol. You are a bad bad man

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, keyboard on phone makes
Yeah, keyboard on phone makes me look like a retard. In da airport.

Lol and dude- not that bad, I mean there are far more manipulative things to do. That's peanuts.

As some random dude told me once, "when there's a girl on the line ...."

Ya.. I do that shit all the
Ya.. I do that shit all the time. So does the federal government. Good stuff

Buddhagames's picture
Oh i left one part out... for
Oh i left one part out... for her troubles, I bought her breakfast at a diner before she dropped me off at my Grandpas... Girl was actually pretty cool.

never gonna see her again. Kinda feel like one of those cowboys in the movies... just like ridin off into the sunset. I really like when things go down smoothly... Like she'll forever have this image of me as a total badass cool dude and i'll always have this image of her as a cum guzzling buddhaslut... I'm not usually a one timer kinda dude but hey... it wasn't so bad : ) I spent a while with her and got to know her and her friends and they were cool people.

I think one of the cool things about this is that like it just is further proof for me, taht like if I move to a new city or am in a new place, I'll always be able to find people to chill with and i can always make new friends. For me this is super important. Like I'm at a point in my life where I really LOVE my alone time... like I literally have to be alone for at least an hour every day, like just by myself, doing nothing. Maybe writing a little or meditating or doing something solitary, that's just like for me and me alone... But at the same time, I really love meeting people and just like having friends and cool, nice people to chill with and share good times with... so this really was good for me to do.

But damn, I'm stoked for Europe. I really hope I can find a euro cherish to travel around with.. if it doesn't happen that's cool but I'm just sayin right now- that'd be awesome. Ohh and my buddy just sent me an email of a job offer for like 2 months with some political campaign so I might do that till august to make some more cash so i can have more money to spend in Europe... we'll see.. still have to decide.

falc mentinoed he'll be in eastern europe in september, so that would work out pretty nicely... we'll see, all options are viable.

buddhagames wrote:Oh i left
buddhagames wrote:
Oh i left one part out... for her troubles, I bought her breakfast at a diner before she dropped me off at my Grandpas... Girl was actually pretty cool.

never gonna see her again. Kinda feel like one of those cowboys in the movies... just like ridin off into the sunset. I really like when things go down smoothly... Like she'll forever have this image of me as a total badass cool dude and i'll always have this image of her as a cum guzzling buddhaslut... I'm not usually a one timer kinda dude but hey... it wasn't so bad : ) I spent a while with her and got to know her and her friends and they were cool people.

I think one of the cool things about this is that like it just is further proof for me, taht like if I move to a new city or am in a new place, I'll always be able to find people to chill with and i can always make new friends. For me this is super important. Like I'm at a point in my life where I really LOVE my alone time... like I literally have to be alone for at least an hour every day, like just by myself, doing nothing. Maybe writing a little or meditating or doing something solitary, that's just like for me and me alone... But at the same time, I really love meeting people and just like having friends and cool, nice people to chill with and share good times with... so this really was good for me to do.

But damn, I'm stoked for Europe. I really hope I can find a euro cherish to travel around with.. if it doesn't happen that's cool but I'm just sayin right now- that'd be awesome. Ohh and my buddy just sent me an email of a job offer for like 2 months with some political campaign so I might do that till august to make some more cash so i can have more money to spend in Europe... we'll see.. still have to decide.

falc mentinoed he'll be in eastern europe in september, so that would work out pretty nicely... we'll see, all options are viable.

Sounds solid man. I know what you mean about the riding off into the sunset thing, lol. I actually in some weird way think some one time encounter is much more meaningful than a long term thing. In a long term relationship there is fighting, arguments and an eventual end. This girl though will only remember you as this positive dude who jizzed all over her couch and then rid home on horseback into the distance. Solid.
And thanks for all the
And thanks for all the replies guys on my issue with the TOUCH ( not kino ;) ) thing aswell- took all responses into account and will apply 'em. Cheers.
Buddhagames's picture
haha yeah it keeps us in that
haha yeah it keeps us in that safety net of what we always dreamed romance would be like when we were kids...

lmao i just love people man and one timers are just another area of getting to know somebody...

I actually used to have this weird thing where I didn't want to be a "douchebag" and like I thought one night stands were only for d-bags... but that's bullshit haha... I actually pinpointed exactly where that mentality came from and it's cause of shit having to do with my parents but just like anything- as we become more of our own person, we realize that we don't have to be our moms and we don't have to be oru dads... we can just be us and do things our own way.

I mean, fuck... If I had a kid with a chick who i had a one night stand with.. you bet your ass i'd be there for him/her... so wtvr, as long as I'm mature enough to deal with my own shit, then sall good baby. Just recognize that there are consequences and be prepared to deal with them if it happens... Also- thank god for abortions and plan B... just sayin : ) o- and condoms... I guess