Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
6 replies [Last post]
PAINTBALL tomorrow. Everyones invited.. Boys and girls are going to learn how to play NICE together.. (if you're a girl wear a bulls eye on your ass so we know where to shoot) Call or text for details...

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
That's aight. It's good. But
That's aight. It's good. But given the quality of the shit I've heard from you. I'd say you can do better.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Sometimes I give crazy
Sometimes I give crazy ultimatums. Eg: paintball this Saturday. Meet at my place at 8. Come or I will be forced to elbow a kitten.

If they come they usually make a joke about the kitten.. I'd they don't I can tease them or they reply with something playful. Good all around. Best one I got back was "but your forgetting the possibility of me wanting that kitty elbowed!"
Buddhagames's picture
Although, I will say.
Although, I will say. Paintball is fun as shit.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Do you actually play

Do you actually play Paintball when you pitch these outins?

Yeah the social outings are

Yeah the social outings are great. In fact putting together a weekly event for your friends, and people you meet during the week is fucking FANTASTIC for building a social circle and getting laid. I wrote on this a lot back in the day 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

shits golden ever since I

shits golden ever since I started doing this I'm literally like the man on my school campus