Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
17 replies [Last post]
I got this girl's number at work, I told myself I wouldn't but she was just so cute. I tried to be playful, I guess it didn't work?

Me: I just flew out of Subway on my magic carpet. Let's grab some tea sometime. -Sentry

4 hours later:

Me: Hey Ciara what's up?
Buddhagames's picture
1st text = playful +
1st text = playful + Accusatory

The accusatory part gets her to respond. The playful part makes it clear you're high value and don't care that much.

You had the playful but weren't that accusatory.

That being said- just text her again soon with something. Try one of manwhore's texts from his database.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

I also want your opinion.
I also want your opinion. Should I mess with a girl that works with me?
Buddhagames's picture
I haven't ever had a job
I haven't ever had a job where there were people who I was attracted to, so I don't have any experience to give you advise with that.

lmao- my last job, there were only like 5 woman on my floor. Not a single one of them was under the weight of 300 pounds. It was absurd. I don't know why, it actually kinda weirded me out..

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Yeah I work with a couple
Yeah I work with a couple cute girls. I get a shitload of hotties that order food also. One chick worked at Victoria Secret. Tried to get her number and she paused then was like "I have a bf"

Ciara just texted:

Hey Sentry its Ciara :) we don't have a meeting tonight just so you don't need to come in.
Buddhagames's picture
Hmm... I have like
Hmm... I have like theoretical thoughts on what may work. But I'll just let other people with experience reply.

Just be flirty and playful in
Just be flirty and playful in and out of work. Play it all out.
Sick-Cunt's picture
I didnt like either of the
I didnt like either of the messages you sent. The first one made no sense. Usualy when they say be playful they dont mean stuff like that. Dont know how to describe it but it just seems off. But since she is from work she more than likeky wont ignore you since she dont want an enemy at work.

Be playful with her at work and physical but dont be obsessed about her. Just fuck with her then carry on your day st work.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Yeah I'm not getting physical
Yeah I'm not getting physical at work. You didn't like my text in the other thread either and it worked fine.

So anyone else know what should I do next?
Sick-Cunt's picture
Lol sorry man. I just hate
Lol sorry man. I just hate that line about flying carpets for some reason. It just comes out of nowhere in a weird way imo.

I think you need to set the frame. You said your not getting physical and by her response its likely that she thinks you just want to be friends right now. Man to woman communication not friend to friend or coworker to coworker

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Be careful with your texts.
Be careful with your texts. You work with her so you see her regularly. Flirt subtly with her at work and maybe text her some callback humour. Seed a date in person and text her to meetup
Yeah I'm thinking I'll do
Yeah I'm thinking I'll do more in person, I'm not a gaming master but I can talk in real life decently. I just gotta be careful not to sexually harass her at work and get in trouble.
Ok holmes interesting shit
Ok holmes interesting shit here. Your first text was cool your second text was NOT. Do not send those needy texts to coworkers lol.

Yes you can bang girls from work but you have to make them WANT IT. The fact she sent that text to you about not having to come into work for a meeting was a HUGE signal that she just wanted to keep it work/friendly. Which is her prerogative. But your second text could have been the thing that single-handedly fucked it up for you lol.

Looks like you got some advice about doing more in person. Yes. That's how you game girls at work. Be awesome but slightly mysterious. Slightly masculinely aloof and then come in HARD, when you feel like it. Mix it up between reserved, and awesome.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Andre (not verified)
buddhagames
what do you mean by accusatory?

Like..."I'm addicted to Wii sports, what the hell, did you put something in my drink while my back was turned at work!"
Alright I'm thinking of
Alright I'm thinking of texting her one of manwhore's text lines. I don't know if I'm gonna be working the same hours as her or anything.

Also, manwhore or some other experienced guy. How can I tell if I'm being needy?
Alright I talked to this girl
Alright I talked to this girl in person and she said she wants to chill. Haven't texted her though. She said she can't hang out soon though b/c she has finals and stuff. She's still in high school.
Lmao look at Andre's first
Lmao look at Andre's first attempt! Consider that stolen buddy

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Andre (not verified)
well
it's a shame i can't run text game like that all the time..yet!