Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

LAY REPORT (SOME infield verbal footage): Not as easy as it should have been

11 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
MOTHER FUCKING LAY REPORT:

Girl: What time is your keg hockey party? Because I have to do some serious damage on a lab report first
Me - 2 hrs 17 mins later: I just woke up. I'm horrible at this
Girl - 1 min later: Lol wtf, this is a weird time for a nap. Also I think I'm getting sick, I'm so pissed
Me - 8 mins later: Megan, if the gods wished their to be an odd time for a nap... why did they make beds? Honestly... I can't believe out of all people, you would have the gall to say such a thing. That really busts my chaps
Girl - 1 min later: Lmao it is a scientifically weird time for a nap. And they made beds so you wouldn't have to sleep on the floor. And your texting vocab is ridiculous.
Me - 11 mins later: No what else is scientifically weird? Not going out on Wednesday night. Im gonna take a shower. Text you in a bit.
Girl - 5 mins later: Haha ok
Me - 42 mins later: Hows your work looking? Were playing pong, drinkin and braiding eachothers hair
Me - 3 mins later: Oh, there's a vape with unlimited weed cause all my friends are stoners.
Girl - 2 mins later: Haha what more could I want in a night? Im almost done with work for tonight. Are you in EC?
Me: I know right, weed, floor hockey, a keg, me and my dick
Me: I mean what
Girl: HAHA stopp I can't relieve you're actually funny now.
Girl: *believe
Me - 23 mins later: Like the pope
Girl: Lol so I'm pregaming a little but I'm ready to come whenever
Girl - 23 mins later: Can I walk over
Me - 2 mins later: Heading to havannah. I'm bout to give you a gigantic boner hug
Girl - 18 mins later: Hi I'm drunk in my room .. You suck with your phone. If you don't text me by 1 I'm going to sleep.
Me - 3 mins later: Oh okay. Ill stop by and grab you.
Girl: I hate you.
Me - 1 min later: Or do you wanna run over to havannah .... I texted you earlier saying I was here
Me: If you run over, I got you a spot in line
Girl - 2 mins later: Oh I just got that text, weird. No I don't want to I to havannah, sorry. I'm actually feeling pretty sick. Have fun though!
Me - 2 mins later: Oh okay, image grab some food and head over. dont worry I'm bringing my surgical mask
Girl: Lmao no! You can't my roommate is going to sleep. Buttt come over this weekend- she's gone for passover starting tomorrow :)
Me: Whaaa get out of here. Meet me at your door, we'll go to my place.... LOL I'm SERIOUS
Girl - 1 min later: No because I have to get up at 8 am to go to health services. And I'm not kidding I'm sick! Just sleep over tomorrow. Or Friday. Go to senior night!
Me - 1 min later: Fuck you. I'm already outside. get out here, I'm cold
Me: I just bailed on havannah for you and there's a huge line. So my night doesn't involve that anymore, lets chill and watch a flick, I promise you get sleep
Me - 2 mins later: Plus, its way before one. And I'm freeeeeezing out here
Girl: It is not my fault that you got off line!!
Girl: It's already 1 lmaooo
Girl: No I'm already in bed. You shouldn't suck with your phone.
Me - 1 min later: LOL I'm in your lobby. Get outta here
Girl - 1 min later: Lol I only feel a little bad. When did I say "hey buddhagames come to my lobby"?
Me: You can spend the 30 minutes to hang out with me.
Me: Hahaha you know how I am.... you basically invited me over
Girl: LOL oh true..... Ok I'll just come out in the cold and get sicker...
Me: Um, well luckily I'm in your lobby now so its not cold.
Girl: Ok omg I'm coming. I will accompany you to get food and then I'm going home.
Me: See you in 5

So I'll post more of the actual lay report tomorrow and I also have some short video footage of just my verbals that I want to add to this because, compared to my last set. I made sure to engage her with my authentic feelings and tell her how sexy she looked BUT ALSO I added humor to it... but I think I did it in a way that still conveyed my true feelings.... ended up basically just fighting through a TON of LMR and got her into my place... I gotta write more up tomorrow. But the LMR at the door, right before the door, while I was signing her in... it literally was EVERYWHERE.... I can't believe this, I feel like I just fought off like all the agents in the matrix to get taht fuck lmao.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
LOL I love the "I can't
LOL I love the "I can't believe you're actually funny now"

Such a validation kick for me. YEAH, WHAT... I'm not TOTALLY centered on myself... guess what? I'm normal....LMAO. No, but I'm trying to get closer to that center constantly... I just also am able to recognize when I get a validation kick or not. Gotta be honest with ourselves.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

:)
:)
Buddhagames's picture
LOL, it was weird because she
LOL, it was weird because she didn't get that one text I sent for a really long time after I sent it, so she thought I was just ignoring her for a super long time and I think that pissed her off A LOT and so I had to make up a lot of ground in that respect, even though it was totally out of my control.

Oh- and props to manwhore's podcast buddy Brian for that "Boner hug" line... Got that idea from him (The specifics were all me. But he talked about texting girls right before he meets them how he's gonna give them a HUGE hug)... I like that thought of sending the text about what's going to happen when we meet, before we actually do. Thought that was cool. Even though she didn't get it, I know it would have played off real well in the context of this conversation.

Buddhagames's picture
I was so confident with the
I was so confident with the LMR this time. Jesus.

EVery step of the way she was like, "I"m only walking you to here" and then we'd get there and I'd be like, "Okay come with me to here" and then we'd get there and I'd be like, "Okay come with me to here..." until we were right outside my door and then she was like, "Okay, so are you going to show me your room" and I was like... BAM NIGGA

that was awesome
that was awesome ploughing/commanding at the end, I may have given up as not to seem "desperate" or some shit
Buddhagames's picture
haha I was in her lobby. It
haha I was in her lobby. It was funny cause I actually was kinda desperate. I just had this MASSSIVE surge of confidence when I was texting her, it was like... THIS WILL NOT FAIL lmao.

Haha I like it, it's not
Haha I like it, it's not gamey, that's how I'd talk to my boy if I was in his lobby and he was being a flop
Buddhagames's picture
A little bit of the intiial
A little bit of the intiial interaction: I need to figure out a better system for infield footage. Help me out if anyone here as experience. I want to be able to get as much of this as possible, even if it's just the verbals. But when my phone is in my shirt pocket or something, it will just randomly cut off.

http://youtu.be/fyIMd4_lZXc

Buddhagames's picture
That video is like the first
That video is like the first couple minutes after the last text. I have met this girl like twice before. But I think it's cool how we have such solid rapport... it's like we've known each other for YEARS...

I used to text her a bunch and then I got a new phone and she stopped texting me...

Buddhagames's picture
hahahaha I think the
hahahaha I think the beginning is really funny,

"YOU LEFT THE KEY IN THE BATHROOM... 'no' "DID YOU JUST LIE?"..."noo..." 'Okay... yeah I did it' "

Buddhagames's picture
Wait... did anyone actually
Wait... did anyone actually notice like actually just how RETARDED the story I was telling this girl was...

"So I was taking a pee" ... "and" ... "All of a sudden I stopped" ... and "It felt really good, soooo I leave"

hahaha- I didn't even recognize this until I watched the video again... I WAS TELLING HER A STORY ABOUT HOW I STARTED TO PEE AND THEN STOPPED PEEING... fucking hilarious.