Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
15 replies [Last post]
Stepping up my OKC game, post up cool ideas for opening lines

I tried this one: "good, you?"

got some responses lol. I also used a slightly altered form of a funny text I sent

"Oh hey, you look like fun, I'd love to take you out for drinks, make you vegetable stir fries and play romantic board games with Phil Collins "Feel it in the Air" playing in the backround"

Jeffy had some funny ones too:

"WADUP HO. I SMOKE TREES, FUCKING STACK PAPER AND KILL PEOPLE. LET'S GO ON A DATE" all in caps like that too
Lol. What's yer response back
Lol. What's yer response back ratio on those. Some of those are pretty damn good I'll have to try them.

The thing that Jeff helped me realize about online game.. is that NO girl is worth a unique opener/1st message. Mass msg them all and see which ones bite. I've sent some girls 2-3 "1st msgs" before they responded. Derp

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I've had a few solid ones. I
I've had a few solid ones.

I got drunk one time and sent out something along the lines of "I'm a sensitive artist type with a huge dick. etc. blah blah." Sent it to probably 40 girls.. not a single response. And all this time I thought girls LIKED artist types with big dicks. Apparently not

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Haha you should have just
Haha you should have just said "im a sensitive artist" and then attached a pic of your dick, proof not promises. I got like 3 responses in total with those messages, probably out of close to 30 sent. I also got a reply with a message that was unique to the girl, but wasn't some bullshit about her profile or a commonality, she lives in the suburbs so I said "If you come downtown we can have fun, if not then thats too bad". Lmao she responded right away, but stopped responding to my escalation :(
Marzzz (not verified)
"Just came out of jail and
"Just came out of jail and ready to mingle. You're lookin' REAL good, shortie.

~Big Bob <3"
hahaha "You appear to be a
hahaha

"You appear to be a match of mine and consequently would make an excellent partner in holy matrimony. Contact me back if you are interested in consensual sex for the sole purpose of reproduction...in the missionary position"

Lmao I'm loving these novel renditions of Jeffy lines
Sorta stole this from some
Sorta stole this from some shit fingerman posted that cracked me up:

"I read your profile in great detail and you appear to be a potential soul-mate. Please send me your social insurance number, a scanned copy of your passport and your resume so I can move you further along the selection process and/or steal your identity"
Wtf where did Fingerman get
Wtf where did Fingerman get THAT from. That dude hits me up for online advice and text advice all day long lol

Haha alot of that one was me,
Haha alot of that one was me, but he posted some shit about a girl sending him personal info to steal her identity, thought it was an awesome idea. I swear the stuff circulating in these community networks makes me laugh harder than I ever have
Dude that's a fantastic one
Dude that's a fantastic one consider it stolen!

Bump.

Bump.

Derp. 

Derp. 

I've only just got tinder and

I've only just got tinder and it's mostly showing me dudes for some reason (derp) but I've been using these on the few girls that pop up:

"I thought I'd shamelessly flirt with you for a bit"

"Are you an angel? cause I'd bang you"

mixed responses lol

Are you an angel, 'cuz I'd

Are you an angel, 'cuz I'd bang you.. 

You got to post some responses to that one

bump

bump

I've been getting a few

I've been getting a few replies to these two, basically rapid fire

Yo! In the pub right now on my phone actively avoiding the drunk girl sitting next to me who's trying to yak my ear off

Ok now she looks like she's eating her salad with a weed whip, its everywhere