Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
6 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Girl from last night's street approach:

This is the text I'm considering sending. I'm going to write it down, go to class and come back and see what I think:

This one is basically just all full of callback humor.

Her name is tinsly. We established that my nickname for her is sexybooty. We were making fun of all the people writing in chalk on the sidewalk and she almost deleted that girl mary's number from my phone cause she was playfully jealous lolz (I just got a new phone so when you go to contacts I literally have like 2 numbers lmao)...

Me: Hey sexbooty, I got a bone to pick with you! just finished writing I love you all over in chalk. Was gonna tell Mary myself but realized some tin head deleted her number from my phone.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Sick-Cunt's picture
t
dont get the i love you in chalk part but the rest seems good imo

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
LOL wait a sec- I think just
LOL wait a sec- I think just having the first text say, "Hey sexbooty, I got a bone to pick with you!" would be better... then after she responds, continue with the other stuff if I want.

K. I'm doing that.

Sent.

Me: Hey sexbooty, I got a bone to pick with you! - Smelly arm pits

lol that was her nickname for me. Bitch, I OWN that shit. But really... were my pits that rank? I def. took a shower before I went out.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Her: Excuuuuuse me???
Her: Excuuuuuse me??? Buddhagames...

Me: No excuses here punkn, what's yours? Looks like my numbers were deleted and the FBI's on the search.

thoughts? I'm playin around with it a bit to see how it sounds.

Buddhagames's picture
FUCK autocorrect. God DAMNIT.
FUCK autocorrect. God DAMNIT. lmao lesson learned.

Sick-Cunt's picture
Why did you say whats yours?
Why did you say whats yours?

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
No excuses here punkn, what's
No excuses here punkn, what's yours? Looks like my numbers were deleted and the FBI's on the search.

But autocorrect changed punkn to "Pining" haha wtvr.