Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]
Me: Hey stef, its your 45 second date from the roots to the edge building

Me: I miss you and wanna see you, but this dumb security gaurd won't let me in the zoo. Is there any way you can escape?

Her: Hahahhaah
Her: Funny guy eh
Her: Am I the monkey in the tree?

Me: Yes, the one throwing feces

Her: Yep that's me

Me: You gotta cause some kind of disturbance so they send in the zookeeper, its the only way ill get to see you without purchasing a day pass :(

Her: Why not all I to escape and well have some crazy monkey adventures around the city - climbin trees and shit :)

Me: That sounds amazing, we just gotta be discreit as not to get captured and recaged

Her: we'll wear wigs and sunglasses in disguise

Me: Good thinking, and get fake IDs in one of those shady parlours

Me: Hey girl, drinks tomorrow, sake bar

Was gonna send her somethig relating to the projection from before, then seed the meetup, but I decided to try something abrupt
Not much text, provide a
Not much text, provide a background.

Edit: Your texts are fine too. Also whats a flash set?
Buddhagames's picture
This chick has solid text
This chick has solid text game.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Haha ya she does
Haha ya she does eh...

Basically she was walking by on a crowded downtown sidewalk and lept arouns a lamppost to get at her. Kind of high energy/intense set. Tried to pull her for the instant date but she kept insisting she had to go so i got the numer. The set was probly under a minute.

Although the texting can definitely use improvement, I think the main problem here has to do with the interaction itself, although ive fucked girls off of 2 min sets before so I dunno...