Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Hot 19yo blond girl I picked up on the street, what should I text?

1 reply [Last post]
I stopped this girl Sasha style a few hours ago, I complimented here on her clothes and the fact that she almost got hit by a bus a few seconds before('it would be such a waste', she laughed). We talked forlike 3-4 min and had a good time, she was going to meet a friend for japanese food so I got her number and left.

I texted her 30 min ago
Me: I hope you didn't eat the fish Fogu or it would be the second time today that you would have to get lucky to survive
Her: ahahahaha, can you believe that when we arrived the place was closed?we endup eating chinese ahahah

Me:Chinese I actually like(I told her I wasn't a big fan of japanese), specially with shoyo and tons of salt
Her: I ate with a loooot of shoyo, it was delicious but I didn't satisfy my inner worms with japanese. lol

Me: You don't have worms babe, just a carpe diem style appetite. what are you up to
Her: I'm going to meet a friend, we are going to eat acai

The reason I ask for advice is 2 things that my instinct tell me, first is that if I stick on the subject of food this is going to spiral down really fast so I can't jump on her thread. Second I feel like me showing interest in the last txt made her investment go down a bit, I definitively feel like I didn't teased her enough
I'm thinking of completely
I'm thinking of completely changing threads with 'now its my favorite time in a saturday, the time where people start to make invitations for boring hang outs on facebook and we don't know how to refuse' thats roughly translated from portuguese