Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]
I met this chick on the train station on tuesday. I wasn't in state but just approached her. Opened her by saying I like the colour of your dress so just wanna come and say hi (I was bullshitting trying to pump up my state) she cracked up. Created a story about my neighbour being exactly like her etc. Anyway got her number and texted her;

Me: hello senorita its hkmt's number. Save it you will prob. need it. I also saw your twin again, got her facebook. She is kinda cute you should meet her.

No response.. it was two days ago so I'm planning to text;

Whadupp cutie? Just started P90x abbs training yesterday and everywhere is achy below chest lol. Feels like stuart from family guy, the steroid episode...

Seriously I can't even walk right now so created this text. Any thoughts?
Sick-Cunt's picture
Dont like them bro.The save
Dont like them bro.The save it u will prob. need it line sounds so gamey. (that part, the rest is aight)

The p90x thing seems like ur trying to impress her, eventhough the stuart reference was kinda good

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

hmm I didn't actually try to
hmm I didn't actually try to impress her. In any case I don't think any girl would think Wauwwww this guy has a special abbs training I should fuck him lol,, But if it sounds trying impress to you, prob. it will sound to her as well. maybe I should just write like;

just started a new abbs training programme caused me an achy body everywhere below chest lol. feel like stuart from family guy, the steroid episode...

thoughts??
Sick-Cunt's picture
Seems the same but the only
Seems the same but the only way to know is trying, others can comment on the idea too.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt