Skip to Content
-->

A little story for you sarcastic fuckers concerning sleeping without a pillow ;)

5 replies [Last post]
Manwhore
So many years ago I was called in for a review session with my commanding officer.. a Special Forces green beret Captain. You know the type.. steely-eyed snake-eater. Had killed multiple people with his bare hands, told us if we didn't improve our physical fitness scores and we were all running to the evac chopper and couldn't keep up, he'd put the bullet in our heads himself. That type..

Anyways at the end of the session (we had a pretty solid bond tbh) he asked me if I had any questions.. to which I replied, "Well sir, I have a very hard time sleeping. Do you have any thoughts on this." It's always been my feeling that people at a particular level of success have all KINDS of wisdom in strange areas. This man being a fucking BAD ASS, I figured he knew something about getting a solid, functional amount of sleep. He sat back in his chair, that hilariously smug, self-satisfied alligator smile spreading across his face..

"Well I'm glad you asked me that. I do indeed have some things to help you with that.."

And he went on to introduce me to self-hypnosis and emotional/mental/bodily control in one fell swoop. One of the most important days of my life...

Busking for Pussy may now kindly ask everyone to suck it.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:
Tap Or Click For More Information

Falc
Any specifics you aren't too
Any specifics you aren't too lazy to share? I have shitty fucking insomnia, it blows
Manwhore
Ya I just wrote them up I'm
Ya I just wrote them up I'm posting it to my blog right now.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

Manwhore
http://manwhore.org/sleep-hyp

Falc
Just checked em out, they
Just checked em out, they look awesome gonna try em tn
jwest (not verified)
"Sleep is for those people
"Sleep is for those people who are broke" - 50 Cent

So...if you're broke, you best learn to dream well to keep yourself entertained...forget the pillow

This guy's hypnosis videos are alright, tried 'em ...his voice sounds a bit gay but it works once you let go.
You may have to watch the video several times for it to be really effective. After the third night of using
it I was just super tired and had the best sleep ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZY8ngYpf64

Other than that I use melatonin on long distance flights. With melatonin you have to be careful for two
reasons: 1 it can cause depression if used over long periods.
2 make sure you take a low dose because for some reason that seems to be more effective. I recommend about 2mg