Skip to Content
-->

Made some changes to my POF profile w/ stunning results

29 replies [Last post]
Manwhore
I read your profile in great detail [insert_username]and you appear to be a potential soul-mate. Please send me your social insurance number, a scanned copy of your passport and your resume so I can move you further along in the selection process and/or steal your identity

(It's important to note that one of my personal changes was looking for and finding a good spot to insert their username in the mass msg. This personalizes it and makes it more endearing. Just something I figured out a few months back.)

1st Girl:
Her: hahaha oh wow you deff have a sense of humor lol
Me: Don't forget incredibly charming and sexy. How goes it why you
inside on a beautiful day like this??

Her:i just got off of work and now im relaxing at home. :) what about you?
Me: Waiting for you to text me while I get some last minute work done.
### ### ####

(15 minutes later I get a text: What's up. It's heather from pof)
Proper punctuation along with not capitalizing her own name means low self-esteem and sexual frustration. Two very good signs. J/k ;b

2nd Girl:
Her: Lol, well I honestly dont know what else to say other
then would you like to grab a drink sometime? :] Im
BreeAyana [and your dog is adorable by the way :]]

Me: You obviously have a good head on your shoulders to have thought up
such an amazing idea. Text me ### ### #### I'll start stalking you
immediately

Her: Lol oh this is going to be a good first date :] I
wish I could text you but unfortunately my purse was
stolen yesterday at Marquee and I wont be getting a
new phone until tomorrow night soooo if you can hang
tight until then I would love to grab a drink
tomorrow night :] ### ### #### or FB me: Pumpkin Last Name

(She made a date with ME?? That's amazing. This kind of game would NEVER work for guys bahaha)

The other day I sent out about 20 msg's didn't get a single response back. I'd sat down with Bravo Pua about a month back and went over my profile and we made some changes. They weren't all good and it flunked my results. I went back to a few tried and true stylizations to my profile and I'm back in the black, baby!

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:
Tap Or Click For More Information

JUSTDOIT
Lol wtf... "Proper
Lol wtf...

"Proper punctuation along with not capitalizing her own name means low self-esteem and sexual frustration. Two very good signs."
Buddhagames
Buddhagames's picture
You're a dickwad. That's
You're a dickwad.

That's amazing.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames
Buddhagames's picture
You're so fast with the
You're so fast with the number... how quickly are these gals responding after the initial response?

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Manwhore
After my response to their
After my response to their initial response? Pretty immediate.. dont think thats any kind of helpful metric tho. It just means theyre online lol

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

Buddhagames
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah... You're results are
Yeah... You're results are encouraging. I gotta continue to work on this.

I'm starting to get a TON of responses but then that just gets significantly lower with the next round of responses... which is odd.

When I have time, I'll make a thread with a BUNCH of convos I've had so far, with just the one's that flaked or wtvr, so you guys can see what's up.

Buddhagames
Buddhagames's picture
ahh SHIAT- this girl is
ahh SHIAT- this girl is smokin.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/hilarye/photos

Manwhore
Falc you should craft some
Falc you should craft some kind of opener about funbags. And how her ridiculously nice tits are getting in the way of seeing her true inner beauty, lol. I bet girls would get a kick out of that. Add something about how they should come over immediately so you can quench your overwhelming desire for their earthly shell by fully exploring their bodies, because only then will you be able to look past your own superficial desires and be able to see their true inner heavenly beauty. Lmao

Buddhagames
Buddhagames's picture
lol
lol

Manwhore
Indulding your desires in her
Indulding your desires in her earthly pleasures so you are finally free to worship her true inner beauty. Lol

Buddhagames
Buddhagames's picture
OH BITCH! That chick just
OH BITCH!

That chick just replied to me and ranked me 4 stars. I'm so cool.

I just sent her my number with your "I'll start stalking you immediately"

She replied, "That sounds promising hahahaha"

to which I replied: "Kidding.. I'll only stalk you on Mondays"

To which she replied, "lol"

We'll see...

kaladyn
Thanks for mentioning that
Thanks for mentioning that invite over there on main RSD!

Korydallas = kaladyn

Check this fucking hottie I'm working right now (DONT STEAL OR ILL CUT YOU, =) haha)

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=37679406

KoryDallas4/17/2012 8:56:47 PM

What the fucking fuckkkk.
Psychology
Quantum Physics
Travel
My man , Eckhart Tolle
I have to meet you! Fuck those other guys on here, if you don't message me back, you
will fail at life!

CaliforniaMermaidLove4/17/2012 9:22:01 PM

Lolll oh really now.

KoryDallas4/17/2012 9:33:53 PM

Yes yes! You will have a old boring life and 4 failed marriages and
never see the ocean again!

CaliforniaMermaidLove4/17/2012 9:41:43 PM

That's horrible... never see the ocean??? I could care less about the marriages, just don't take my
ocean! :(

KoryDallas4/17/2012 9:44:37 PM

GONE. No more water, ever! It will be like living in a desert
without meeting me. I would LOVE to move to ... either L.A. or
Sydney, Ibiza,Spain , or Hawaii.
Just to surf all day, and beautiful women, and night clubs. Life.
Complete.
Buddhagames
Buddhagames's picture
I knight that girl a
I knight that girl a 10/10

Now go forth

That picture on the far far right- the hippie one... jesus christ.

Manwhore
Kaladyn bro parts of your
Kaladyn bro parts of your profile do NOT make sense. You need to proofread and edit your written sections lol.

kaladyn
I'm using basically that
I'm using basically that default profile that was posted on RSD. "Increase by 10000%"

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/214587/forum

I get a shit-ton of "Hi hows it going" "Hello =)" etc etc. I honestly think these girls messaging me have no idea how in the hell to reply to the profile.
I may start asking girls whats the deal with the lame "Hello"s

Think for tonight I'm just gonna make another profile though

EDIT:// Haha read ur msg buddy, I'll fix or write a new one.
Buddhagames
Buddhagames's picture
I want an "autoclicker"
I want an "autoclicker" jesus...

Also- Okcupid is literally just feeding me like all 7s or above for some reason... Like at first it fed be literally 4/5s it was stupid. I had to search so long and hard.... for some reason it totally switched on me... Awesome.

Just wondering why, so that I don't go back to the way it was. Does OkC just fluctuate randomly the hotness level of girls it shows you?

lmao this is stupid. There are so many hotties on this site now. Friday night I felt like I was in a desert.

JUSTDOIT
I think it has to do with the
I think it has to do with the rating you do to those profile.. the pickier you are, the better quality of profiles okc will feed you. But that's just my theory
Buddhagames
Buddhagames's picture
I don't give ratings out?
I don't give ratings out?

Manwhore
This is fucked up but
This is fucked up but actually they DO start sending you hotter chicks. I remember getting an Okc email that said "Hi Manwhore. A critical mass of women have deemed you to be at least above average good looking. You will now be shown hotter women! Cheers"

Shit you not. I can find the email if you want. for $4.99

Buddhagames
Buddhagames's picture
LMFAO- You mean this
LMFAO- You mean this one?

We just detected that you're now among the most attractive people on OkCupid.

We learned this from clicks to your profile and reactions to you in Quickmatch and Quiver. Did you get a new haircut or something?
Well, it's working!

To celebrate, we've adjusted your OkCupid experience:

You'll see more attractive people in your match results.

This won't affect your match percentages, which are still based purely on your answers and desired match's answers. But we'll recommend more attractive people to you. You'll also appear more often to other attractive people.

Sign in to see your newly-shuffled matches. Have fun, and don't let this go to your head.

kaladyn
HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Ok, I'm running a search on 50 mile area around 1 hr north of Dallas TX.

Biggest city is 50,000.

I ran a search in L.A.

HOLY SHIT, our girls are fucking TROLLS here on average compared to the average girl in L.A.

God, I think I'm to be sick. *barf*
Buddhagames
Buddhagames's picture
Guess that answers that
Guess that answers that problem, haha

Dude- it'd be dope if that happened in real life... like as you got better at pickup, only hot girls were allowed to be around you.

Buddhagames
Buddhagames's picture
Guess that answers that
Guess that answers that problem, haha

Dude- it'd be dope if that happened in real life... like as you got better at pickup, only hot girls were allowed to be around you.

JUSTDOIT
LOL i got same shit like
LOL i got same shit like buddha did
Manwhore
Ya LA, nyc and vegas are
Ya LA, nyc and vegas are fantastic for online dating results

Buddhagames
Buddhagames's picture
I can attest for the quality
I can attest for the quality of women I'm now seeing. I'm only getting served 7s or better

Now I just gotta capatlize.

kaladyn
Official POF Warning
"Here are some things you should be aware of

1. If you are a jerk, are mean to other users, upload nude images, do not fill out your profile correctly, etc., you will be deleted and banned. As a free site, we work extra hard to maintain the quality of our database

2. Cut and paste messages are blocked. No one wants to read a message you sent to 100 other people."

#2 is interesting, I wonder what the actual cap is on that? Just a default message in my inbox on a new profile I made.

Also , I made a chick profile of a hottie... I got Inbox (11) in the time it took me to upload a message here. Wow. Inbox(13) Now.
Buddhagames
Buddhagames's picture
How many of those messages
How many of those messages are just "hello"

Manwhore
You can copy and paste. When
You can copy and paste. When the system realizes it all you have to do is hit enter to go down a line, then hit delete. Then you can send. Pretty simple

kaladyn
I'll PM you a
It looks like 80% or more "hey beautiful" "hi whats up" but I only checked 8-10 messages so far.