Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

I just shot a pigeon.. it's being COOKED right now

58 replies [Last post] [Page 1, 2]
So I'm walking around my apartment and realize I haven't seen my 25 yr old Red Ryder bb gun for awhile. Just so you know this is OLD SCHOOL bb gun style, e.g. they don't legally make bb guns like this anymore because when you fire it the projectile goes THROUGH things.

Anyways I show it to Konstantine and he's like holy fuck and takes it outside and starts shooting things. I tell him to stay away from women and small children..

I come out and he tells me he scared some birds away but apparently didn't hit any.

A big fat pigeon lands about 20 feet away...

I take aim and fire.. it looks like I hit it but can't tell, it flies off about 10 feet then lands again..

I fire again.. it wobbles forward then falls on its face. We quickly go inside.. we don't want to have PETA called on us. Plus it was kinda sad. Once inside our guilt quickly turns to curiosity.. then hunger. We jump online for a nice lemon herb recipe. Konstantine was a cook in the Army, he tells me to go get the bird he'll get out the necessary utensils.

That bird is in the oven right now roasting in a nice olive oil, black pepper and worcestershire sauce marinade. Konstantine boiled water and poured it over the skin to expand it so the feathers would come out, chopped off its head and claws, deskinned it, and we will be eating that thing in exactly 165 degrees.

When I went to pick it up I could see where my first shot hit it, right in the thigh.. which is why it only flew forward 10 feet before coming to rest again. We had to defeather it before we found the kill shot..

Right over the left shoulder, through the spine and down into the chest cavity.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Fucking awesome. Never had
Fucking awesome.

Never had pigeon before but I really fucking LOVE exotic//weird foods. Like I'll try anything once. Let us know how it tastes... that recipe sounds good.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Ya exotic foods is cool, but
Ya exotic foods is cool, but KILLING SOMETHING THEN EATING IT is fucking awesome.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
lmao- I'm the guy who when
lmao- I'm the guy who when everyone is trippin on a spider and bout to kill it, I'll scoop it up and take it outside and put it in the bushes.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

SituAsian's picture
Good shot bra sounds like all
Good shot bra sounds like all that sniper training paid off ay? Pegion is noiiice. Tastes like chicken (wtf doesn't anyway?).
Ok I was the same way until a
Ok I was the same way until a couple days ago, when the girl at the pet store told me that the reason my baby pet bunny died when I was a wee teenager was because of a SPIDER BITE, not distemper like we'd thought all these years.

So spiders are now on my fucking shit list.

No never fired a sniper rifle
No never fired a sniper rifle when I was in. Fired everything else tho. Except a flamethrower.. didn't do one of those either.

Buddhagames's picture
Totally understandable. If
Totally understandable.

If a spider killed my rabbit, I'd be PISSED

SituAsian's picture
In Aus, ur on the spider's
In Aus, ur on the spider's shit list. U best make sure u don't cross them or ur ass is grass.
Buddhagames's picture
Yo- the worst is when people
Yo- the worst is when people get all freaked out and wanna kill a fucking daddy longleg. Those guys are seriously harmless.

One of the main sources of guilt for me between the ages of 11-14 was when I was putting my dog in our car to take it for a hike and i was opening the trunk door and my dog like jumped up at the same time and hit the corner edge of the door and was blinded for life because of it...

^^thats fucked omg that would
^^thats fucked omg that would freaking suck <3

hahah i was going to rag on you for living in las vegas and carrying a bb gun around.. but then i remembered you were in the military. shit. if i lived in a cool state i would have a closet full of guns. they are so much fun and awesome. here guns are a pain and they're are so many restrictions around them.

killing stuff and eating it is pretty awesome. makes you feel like les stroud survivor man or your great great great great great great grandfather.
SituAsian's picture
Ur fuckin kidding that's some
Ur fuckin kidding that's some gruesome ass shit!!! How did u manage to grow up to be so normal?? Oh wait...

Jusssst fuckin w ya

Or am I?
SituAsian's picture
icewahine wrote: ^^thats
icewahine wrote:
^^thats fucked omg that would freaking suck <3
Hahah i was going to rag on you for living in las vegas and carrying a bb gun around.. but then i remembered you were in the military. shit. if i lived in a cool state i would have a closet full of guns. they are so much fun and awesome. here guns are a pain and they're are so many restrictions around them.
killing stuff and eating it is pretty awesome. makes you feel like les stroud survivor man or your great great great great great great grandfather.

U Americanos are fkd! What IS w u people and ur obsession w firearms? The only kinda "weapon" we like down under measures approx 5'9 in height legs up to their neck w a DD cup and ass to spare
Manwhores diet: 1) vagina 2)
Manwhores diet:

1) vagina
2) cooked street vermen
3) a smoothie of both
Naw man we eat kale/spinach
Naw man we eat kale/spinach smoothies with banana and peanut butter with almond milk. Fuck you canada

Buddhagames's picture
yo, throw up that smoothies
yo, throw up that smoothies recipe.

buddhagames wrote: yo, throw
buddhagames wrote:

What manwhore said plus the vermen and vagina
buddhagames wrote: yo, throw
buddhagames wrote:

dafuq? i thought he did. just blend all that shit together. i drink smoothies on the daily.. veggie ones, fruit ones, tasty ones, protein ones, vagina/vermin ones and combos of them
Buddhagames's picture
lmao, not a smoothy guy, but
lmao, not a smoothy guy, but I wanna start.

I didn't know if the portions or wtvr really mattered. So just blend shit together? word. I'ma make that tonight.

haha well you eat pretty good
haha well you eat pretty good right?

if you wanna amp up on the greens like everyone in rsdland is jacking off too - haha i cant believe that is like the biggest thread in recent history - and that tyler recommends to achieve "natural buzz" just put a handful of spinach, a leaf or two of kale, some collard greens if you wish and maybe some broccoli (i like just eat broccoli by itself) in a blender. add a bit of water. you could just blend that and chug it but it would taste like teenage falcs used sock hamper. so add some natural peanut butter (or regular shit, whatever) and a banana. at the top put a bunch of ice to thicken it up and cool it down, killing the flavor.

thats my basic shake. sometimes i add whey and/or a few eggs. frozen berries. or a bunch of strawberries makes it taste realllyyy good.

if you stick with the basic shake it tastes pretty good in my opinion. all you can taste is slightly bitter peanut butter and banana. but experiment around. i add at least a bit of spinach in with any shake i make, like post-workout shakes n' shit.

spinach and kale are like the king of vegetables. especially spinach. so many damn nutrients.
That pigeon tasted hella
That pigeon tasted hella good. ya that's how you do the smoothie. They taste pretty good too. You get all your nutrients.. it's basically like a one shot one kill on getting all your essential nutrients amirite??

Sick-Cunt's picture
I used to bird hunt aswell.
I used to bird hunt aswell. Dem birds were great. Few weeks ago went fishing with some friends then we went into the bush, made a fire and cooked the fish. Tastes so much better that way.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Ya.. the neighbor's have a
Ya.. the neighbor's have a chihuahua that's lookin' pretty good right now.

SituAsian's picture
MW u sure ur not half viet or
MW u sure ur not half viet or korean bro? Eye-ing doggies that's my people's trait man!

Btw if anyone of you are into body building I can give you some tips on diet/supplements and what not, been doing this shit for a while now so yeah I've got a bit of bro-science accumulated. If you are not, get into it, muscles pull bitches, period. Plus it's a great stress reliever and discipline builder too.
Sick-Cunt's picture
^ bb.com brahs?
^ bb.com brahs?

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

I went dovehunting at my
I went dovehunting at my grandma's house with a red ryder and a pellet gun. Ditched the pellet gun for the red ryder when hunt b/c it's less of a hassle.

Dove are really good with red chili.

A sure way to kill them with a red ryder is a headshot.
Buddhagames's picture
Holy Shit. That smoothies
Holy Shit.

That smoothies tastes SO BOMB.

Did kale, spinach, cucumber, strawberries, bananas, peanut butter and water... don't even taste the kale or spinach. Damn.

Thanks for that.

Also, have you guys been able to find almond milk without tapioca? All the ones I saw had tapioca in them and I'm not tryna eat that.

Throw in 2 broccoli heads
Throw in 2 broccoli heads next time buddha, apparently its the most important veggie out of the bunch
We'll try strawberries for
We'll try strawberries for sure that sounds good.

SituAsian's picture
Sick-Cunt wrote: ^ bb.com
Sick-Cunt wrote:
^ bb.com brahs?

I check it from time to time for articles and to purchase supps also the misc for the lulz occasionally. Not on it that much though too much of a time waster. Used to get my diet done from a natural BB comp trainer and but recently I've made a spreadsheet myself which calculates your BMI and daily calorie intake as per your somatotype and goals so I can just work it out myself. I do diets for my friends for free, hit me up if u want one done for yourself personally. I'd attach one here as an example but this shitty forum doesn't have an attachment function. JK MW I love your forum you're the best mwa mwa <3<3<3
Lmao. Ok I'll look into it
Lmao. Ok I'll look into it asap.

If you want to do one of those thingies for me I'd be glad to get it done and I'd follow it religiously. I'm a hard-gainer, super athletic, can't get size to my arms even tho they're stronger than guys twice the size of me, I try to stay away from shoulders 'cuz those muscles between my neck and shoulder get HUGE and I end up looking like a derpazoid. One of my legs is 30% larger than the other leg from kicking so many dudes in the face. What else do you need to know

SituAsian's picture
Manwhore wrote: Lmao. Ok I'll
Manwhore wrote:
Lmao. Ok I'll look into it asap.
If you want to do one of those thingies for me I'd be glad to get it done and I'd follow it religiously. I'm a hard-gainer, super athletic, can't get size to my arms even tho they're stronger than guys twice the size of me, I try to stay away from shoulders 'cuz those muscles between my neck and shoulder get HUGE and I end up looking like a derpazoid. One of my legs is 30% larger than the other leg from kicking so many dudes in the face. What else do you need to know

I need to know what ur special power is u bloody mutant! Lol

Alright so here's the deal: u tickle my balls (do the attachment thing) and I tickle yours (I do you a diet) ya? ya. /nohomo

First need these info below

Height (cm):
Weight (kg):
Age (years):
Sex (m/f):
Exercise Level (1-5):
1. If you are sedentary (little or no exercise)
2. If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week)
3. If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week)
4. If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week)
5. If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training)
Objective (Lose/Gain/Maintain Weight):

A warning before proceeding:

I'm not gonna waste my time doing this diet if ur not even gonna try and commit to it for at least 3 months. It's not supposed to be easy or enjoyable (if it was everyone would be a jacked up adonis) but it WORKS and u WILL see results if u accompany it with a good weight/cardio training program. The stricter u follow the diet the more progress but I know it's impossible to follow it 100% of the time as we're not professional bodybuilders so try to at least hit the 70-80% mark. Also let me know if you're allergic to any food.
SituAsian's picture
Oh and also I forgot couple
Oh and also I forgot couple of things:

- I use quite a bit of supplements in my regime so if you prefer to stick to wholefood only or would rather not spend too much money on supps let me know too
- I used to have the same problem - my arms used to lag heaps. Most people have lagging body parts, it's genetics, but you can fix that with your training. You could either be under-training them or over-training them. Solution: It's hard to know unless I see your training program so send me that.
- The reason why your traps (muscle between shoulders and neck) are over-developed is because of a faulty mind-muscle connection ie when you're working your shoulders/delts your mind focuses on your traps instead of your shoulders/delts and thus you utilize your trap muscles to lift the weight instead of your delts. And since your traps do the majority of the workload they grow stronger whilst your shoulders lag behind since you keep jacking up the weight your shoulders can't handle the poundage and let your traps do all the work again and on and on we go through this vicious cycle. Solution: stick to shoulder presses as this exercise isolates the delts and drop the weight on lateral dumb-bell raise (side raise) so you can slow down the movement and REALLY focus on the shoulder instead of using the traps to lift the weight.

One very important point to all trainees out there: PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE MIND-MUSCLE CONNECTION!!! You have to learn to FEEL the muscle being worked. It's absolutely critical in developing a well-balanced body. Too many novice lifters got blinded by the poundage when they first started and completely neglected the form and this mind-muscle connection and they end up with injuries or imbalanced body parts.
Sent.
Sent.

Btw I had to convert all that
Btw I had to convert all that shit to metric system. Was an education

SituAsian wrote: One very
SituAsian wrote:
One very important point to all trainees out there: PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE MIND-MUSCLE CONNECTION!!! You have to learn to FEEL the muscle being worked. It's absolutely critical in developing a well-balanced body. Too many novice lifters got blinded by the poundage when they first started and completely neglected the form and this mind-muscle connection and they end up with injuries or imbalanced body parts.

Ya funny you mention that I tell that to guys when I help them work-out as well. My sister is a fitness model tho.. and her shoulder muscles are gigantic as well. Think it's genetics.

SituAsian's picture
her shoulders or her traps?
her shoulders or her traps? You said your traps are huge not your shoulders right?

btw I change my mind, new deal: I do your diet you give me your sister's number. DW just gonna ask her to rob the bank with me that's it.
Buddhagames's picture
Yo forward me this shiz,
Yo forward me this shiz, sounds fucking awesome. Wanna check out how it looks.

My diet right now consists of
My diet right now consists of everything. I've been eating like a little bitch so haven't really seen the scale move up too much. So I eat fucking everything. I'm limiting myself on the simple carbs but will slip in some if it means getting some precious calories in. I eat what I usually eat but then drink those veggie smoothies with whey and a bunch of eggs. That adds a bunch of calories and is easy to drink. Oh yeah and the odd pigeon now and then.
SituAsian's picture
Waiting for MW to fix up the
Waiting for MW to fix up the attachment function and i'll start a new thread with a sample diet for everyone to see. And when it comes to training this is the universal truth: 80% of your progress comes from diet so if you can't commit to a good diet you can kiss your ideal body goodbye because you will. never. get. there.
Already fixed it mang. Start
Already fixed it mang. Start a new thread and you can add attachments

SituAsian's picture
Just did bro UI looks exactly
Just did bro UI looks exactly the same no attachment button?
krispy's picture
Manwhore, if you wanna gain
Manwhore, if you wanna gain mass on your arms try this:

Pick a weight you can do 10 reps of without reaching failure for bicep curls + Tricep extensions (any Biceps or Triceps combo will work, just make sure it's easy to jump from one to the other without much rest) When you got both exercises set up, Do a set of 10 for biceps and superset it the Triceps excersise. When you finish 1 cycle repeat WITHOUT any rest and do that for 5-10 cycles.

My arms have started to grow pretty damm well from it. Think I've gained about 2-3 inches in size over the last 4 months doing this. If you wanna look into it more I think they're called Nubret Set's after the BB Serge Nubret. I always incorporate them at the end of my arm workout after I've lifted heavy on da Bi's n Tri's.

It's all about Super Hero Interval Training as well aka SHIT
kris wrote: Pick a weight you
kris wrote:
Pick a weight you can do 10 reps of without reaching failure for bicep curls + Tricep extensions (any Biceps or Triceps combo will work, just make sure it's easy to jump from one to the other without much rest) When you got both exercises set up, Do a set of 10 for biceps and superset it the Triceps excersise. When you finish 1 cycle repeat WITHOUT any rest and do that for 5-10 cycles.

Oh shit that's right up my alley I've been trying to figure out ways to max out like this.

So 10 reps on biceps then superset it for triceps and do this 5-10 times in a row without any rest. Will do

krispy's picture
Manwhore wrote: kris
Manwhore wrote:
kris wrote:

Oh shit that's right up my alley I've been trying to figure out ways to max out like this.

So 10 reps on biceps then superset it for triceps and do this 5-10 times in a row without any rest. Will do

yeah, still gotta focus on mind muscle connection, but when you get to like the 5th go it starts to really feel like your destroying your arms. i only can do about 5/6 sets of this with 12kg dbells and 46kg for extensions. I would stress that you dont want to be anywhere near failure on the 10 reps.

Might make a vid next week to show it in full effect, even if I am roaring like a beast to push out the last few reps lol
Buddhagames's picture
Yo, in terms of a workout and
Yo, in terms of a workout and post workout feeding...

What do you guys think of just doing some gentle cardio and a having a light garden salad with a nice vinnogrete dressing, afterwards :b

krispy's picture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Salad is what dinner eats
Salad is what dinner eats
buddhagames wrote: Yo, in
buddhagames wrote:
Yo, in terms of a workout and post workout feeding...
What do you guys think of just doing some gentle cardio and a having a light garden salad with a nice vinnogrete dressing, afterwards :b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE18CGmtXqM

That's what I think of your plan

Buddhagames's picture
Haha i actually went on
Haha i actually went on bb.com and got a solid looking beginner workout. It was a redic. Long post with an absolutely absurd number of replys

K I did the workout. Started
K I did the workout. Started out at 25lbs each side then by the end had to move down to 15lbs. Derp. Arms feel killer. They looked jean claude van damme status by the end of it.