Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
12 replies [Last post]
Does this APP collect info on me?? I'm a massive noob when it comes to phones. Somehow my phone knows my cock is only 4 inches when erect and i don't really want that shit getting out.

What are peoples experiences with this?
It sends all of the women in
It sends all of the women in your phone to my massive Doctor Evil database where I turn them all into mindless sex drones that worship my cock all day and each get a lick before being recycled.

In other words, no it doesn't do shit. It only sends what you want it to lol. There's no other data it collects I even made it so it WOULDN'T send real names or #s and you can edit anything out of the convo you want. It doesn't even collect your phone number, which sucks because I'd love to send all you guys really fucked up texts *sniff*

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

SituAsian's picture
Why The Fuck Do u have an
Why

The

Fuck

Do u have an android app and not an iphOne one bro? Shit makes about as much sense as me stripping down and running naked around the block right now... (I only run naked at night)
Because I have an Android,
Because I have an Android, lol. But yes iphone version is probably coming pretty soon. My programmer lost his iphone so he can't really do work on it currently.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

SituAsian's picture
It's ALLLLLL about you isn't
It's ALLLLLL about you isn't it MW ya selfish bastard...
Well, it keeps product
Well, it keeps product quality very high. Everything I've developed came from my own needs.. e.g. the app, the tshirt store, and other shit I have in development. I know you're cracking jokes but I'm serious ;) Once I made something for my own use I was like.. wait a second, I bet everyone else wants this as well.

Lumpy's picture
BTW This is Andy, née
BTW This is Andy, née gameandwatch.

Is there any way I can get the source to the App? I'd like to make an improvement, basically allowing the conversations page to be sorted by most recent text + filtering by name.
Lumpy wrote: Is there any
Lumpy wrote:

Is there any way I can get the source to the App? I'd like to make an improvement, basically allowing the conversations page to be sorted by most recent text + filtering by name.

Ya I knew who you were Lumpy.. just couldn't figure out why you'd pick such a loser username. But if I had any doubts I definitely recognized your particular brand of physical escalation ;)

What exactly do you mean by
What exactly do you mean by most recent text + filtered by name??

Lumpy's picture
I was kind of confused but I
I was kind of confused but I just realized that it does sort by most recent text, i.e. if I texted them 2 sec ago, they're at the top. 2 years ago, they're at the bottom.

In terms of filtering by name I just mean, a text thing that I type in and it filters down the list of people to those who match the name, that or being able to sort by the name of the contact.

My biggest issue is this, all of those numbers have names but they don't show up:

Uhm.. go back to that screen
Uhm.. go back to that screen and let it sit for about 10 seconds the names should show up. Or just refresh they'll come up.

Lumpy's picture
No dice. Kicking my phone
No dice. Kicking my phone across the room doesn't seem to help either. :/ Do I need to use more force?
Buddhagames's picture
I have the same issue. Names
I have the same issue. Names do not appear

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."