Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
2 replies [Last post]
I don't need any advice on this and everything is infact fine here. Just wondered if you guys know chicks like this. Like, witty as hell and can roll with whatever you say. Love it. Thought you guys might find these entertaining also...

me: Your mom eats shit.
her: I should hope not
me: I'm arrogant enough to believe that i can text people quasi-offensive statements with no real content and get them to reply simply to entertain me.
her: Frankly, thats pretty much what i expect from you. If anything, its entertaining you would expect that, so its a two way street.
me: Ha, 7/10. Miss you x
her: I dislike having my statements rated as anything below eight, so i guess i'll have to work harder. I miss you too. They arent any sarcastic asses for me to latch onto now.

And another:
her: Revising for finals is the most depressing thing in the universe
me: Rape and those dogs that get dressed up in weird pink clothes being a close second.
her: Obviously. Poor dogs. And rape-ees.
me: quick question: how would you react if someone were to say to you "you can be my black Kate moss tonight" ?
her: I'd probably be quite confused, primarily because im not black, but also because im not sure what being kate moss constitutes. Im thinking drugs and catwalks. Then id be confused as to why someone would want me to be that for them. So in general, id just have quite a puzzled look on my face.
Ya I've had a couple girls
Ya I've had a couple girls here 'n there that are so clever I write down their shit and save it for later.

I remember this superhottie, COMPLETELY in her own reality (ended up being married the entire time lol), texts me "Alright hit me up if you want to hang out later this week. Otherwise I'll just assume you're gay."

I was like.. did she really just text me that. Blew my mind

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Chicks like that are friggen
Chicks like that are friggen sweet. Just so chill and fun. The other reactive types are fun too but these chicks are on another level. My game with them is usually on point too because I really enjoy the interaction for the sake of the interaction not just too get some poon