Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

How to become a texting master like you Manwhore?

5 replies [Last post]
It seems like most of us have texting problems and obviously whenever Manwhore suggests us a couple of text examples on a particular issue, we can immediately flip things around. So we can say that there is certain skill sets that we have to develop. Although it is great to take advices from you time to time we cannot find the opportunity to ask you every single time, or when we need immediate advice you may not be on the forum. So how can we develop these skill sets, how can we be creative and playful like you? I am trying to read every single threat on forum and am trying to learn but apart from that what else can we do? Watching tv series like family guy, south park, reading comics, watching comedians etc would be helpful? And also I would be grateful if you can briefly talk about your development journey...
Hey dude I know it must be
Hey dude I know it must be totally frustrating. I'm going to be putting together a text workshop program that you guys can jump on board and be put thru the training. It'll be exercise/drill driven and you WILL learn text game.

My skillset is derived from 12 yrs experience in online game as well as being a prolific writer. I've got years of experience in writing, which coupled with my ability and determination to influence emotions, shaped itself into a world class text game skill set. That's really all I can say. It took YEARS to develop this mang. All I can do is work to cut the learning curve for you guys.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

It´s just like day or night
It´s just like day or night game just that you have more time to react. Unless you start overthinking things you should be fine.

I sometimes feel that with girls that are a bit shy you can be more direct via text or on the phone. They will be more accepting and once the idea is planted in their dirty little hidden part of their brain they will be more open in real life.

But besides that. Just take an opener like in the robbery topic and spam it on some free datingsite. (do not care if they live next to you or in Australia) Run with the answers the girls give you, take some guidance from the answers you can read here in the topic. You´ll get better fast.

But keep in mind that only texting will not get you good in reallife.
I can't wait for that text
I can't wait for that text workshop thing. I'll be on board after I start making more money.
What about doing a text
What about doing a text workshop that has either diff types of girls texting the guys on the forum and then we upload and critique? And have the girl give us a rundown on the vibe we gave off?

Or I guess if we couldn't get enough girls for the cause we could always have a couple guys pretend to be the girl, each with a different mindset given to them pre-text. For example, 'you are a girl who just gave your number to a guy at a bar' 'a classmate from a group project' etc.

I feel that it has massive potential to help everyone's text game, especially if you can get actual girls to give honest feedback.
It'll be a paid program
It'll be a paid program obviously and will be far more in depth than anything else out there.

Haste, you don't want girls involved lol. Erika Awakening starts pointing a finger into her forehead and channeling her chi when she's judging guys. The rest of the female planet does not even come close to having any sense of self-awareness. Marni WingGirl is pretty cool but she doesn't know text game plus she's married.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information