Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
7 replies [Last post]
Ok met this chick at the gym. 18 years old burning hot. Had great interaction laughed a lot. Got her number texted her following day;

Me: Hello senorita. How is your day going? I've got £15 pay rise. I feel like "Richie Rich" right now. On our first date do expect to see me with a t-shirt that has thousands of dollar signs on it :P

Also on the same day I met a ukrainian chick on the street. Arranged an instant date, I wasn't that much in the mood so the interaction wasn't that much funny but she was def. interested. I took her to the river side where she says "Thats very romantic". Got a kiss on the cheek in return (Maybe I should have kissed on the lips). Also she told me you are very sweet a couple of times. Here is my text to her (pretty similar to the first one);

Me: Privet!! Kak tila? (Means hello how are you in her language). My retarded management made me £15 pay rise this month. I feel like "Richie Rich" right now. I think I can buy 5 packs of Haribo with this money. Significant impact on my life :)

Although I had solid interactions both of these chicks didn't respond. Please give me a feedback about my text and what can be the next text to these chicks to catch their attention back and lead to a date?

ps: I really had £15 pay rise. It was a horrible day. As a result I have got nothing in my mind to make it playful. So used this absurd fact...
any advice??
any advice??
Sick-Cunt's picture
I noticed you almost always
I noticed you almost always send a girl in your 1st text something about 'for our next date'. Try doing something different. It is good to experiment. For the second text it seemed like too much, I would have stopped the text at 'richie rich'.

You can always try again though. Every new day is another chance to change your life.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

TEXT. THEM. AGAIN. Sometimes
TEXT. THEM. AGAIN.

Sometimes they just need another one.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

What about texting something
What about texting something like; whadup pumpkin?

If I send soomething random again, they might be freaked out. Or do you think whadup pumpkin is boring?
No that's not a random text
No that's not a random text it's a "shitty" text. Two totally different things.

Yes whadup pumpkin is boring as fuck.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

so do you have any
so do you have any suggestions? Before I text I usually think about my day or the girl and correlate some funny playful things with it such as;

- Wtf is that weather, I feel like living in Mordor (weather has been shit here for about 3 weeks)

or I texted this to the Ukrainian (Keep in mind that she works for a huge shopping centre)

me: Do you know where they keep all these cash? I need it for my new movie project
her: Hahahaha!! (I think she is sarcastic)
me: hahaha what. its not rock scissor paper woman. WE are talking about a serious business here ;)

No response. If she responded I was gonna establish a role-play about hkmt's 2 (inspired by Ocean's 11) where me and a sexy ukrainian rob a shopping centre but she didn't responded. Having considered that I arranged instant date with this chick, I don't know where I fucked up.
Andre (not verified)
lol it's because she wasn't
lol it's because she wasn't being sarcastic dude, she actually found your joke funny and it looks like you insulted her with the "its not rock PAPER scissors woman", be less breaking rapport.