Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
12 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
I Got my work cut out for me ; )

Quite a shot to the ol' ego, but hey, that's what reality is here for.

Fucking crazy mofos. lmao this college stuff is t-ball. If, even that.

Gotta pick myself up, dust off, put the nose to the ground and really start working at this shit if I even want a shot.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

What happened? Don't think
What happened?

Don't think "if I even want a shot' is a very healthy mentality. You will succeed with absolute certainty

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
I will succeed but seeing the
I will succeed but seeing the work ethic these guys have in-field was very enlightening. For me, it's like, I'm with my buddies and it's like, "Yo let's get fucked up and see what happens" and sometimes shit happens and sometimes it doesn't. Wrong mentality to have.

Got fucked up and had a total state crash. Didn't even really approach much. I think I just was like, "damn, these dudes are super hardcore" lmao. Just takes some getting used to, I suppose.

Just weird cause I've gone downtown countless times and had much more success, even just approaching and doing my thing. I think I just got nervous and started comparing myself to guys who have been doing this shit for way long.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Who are you talking
Who are you talking about?

Yes it's something to get used to. It's another level of comfort with yourself and others you have to build. Just imagine rolling out with a full regiment of RSD instructors. Can be a bit bonkers. Especially with Julien trying to steal your catch. Fucker. Had to give her the Motorboat of Love to ensure my grip.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
lmao. I met up with katalyst
lmao.

I met up with katalyst and this dude distant light.

That being said, going out with dudes who go hard will be incredible when I let myself do my thing. Lots to learn.

Ya I was wondering what your
Ya I was wondering what your post was referring to. I can guarantee you'll be on that level before you even know it, its really different going out with all PU guys though eh, especially ones that approach like machines and do well so youre on your own all night. The thing is that you knew how to have fun in the college environment, where alot of people unfortunately dont, so I think youll adapt to having fun in this new one just fine. And when you do youll fucking love it, its a fun of its own that I actually started liking more than the drunk college thing (which, in my last semester, I started foregoing just to go out with experienced PU guys).
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, I've gone out with a
Yeah, I've gone out with a bunch of PU guys before, none of them at this level. Good stuff. Thanks falc.

Ya another thing with the
Ya another thing with the booz is it makes the state crashes much easier and much more dramatic. I actually barely booz at all infield anymore, and this is coming from someone that used to depend on it, not only because I tried to stop but because it makes my nights harder unless Im just fucking around with the guys. When Im "in the field" putting the work in anything more than a drink or 2 per hour will fuck with my emotional state and focus, I just eat like a health fiend, meditate, do yoga before to get the muscles and energy channels open and get proper exercise. When you get in an insanely healthy routine man you're emotional state becomes like fucking ROCK, and you can have some model shit testing you while youre at the club sober and alone but youre state doesnt buckle at all.

Another thing Ive noticed with the good PUA guys is that when they fuck off and start getting success and youre all alone, it leaves you butthurt that you suck and theyre kicking ass...I get that atleast. All the more reason to take measures to ensure super healthy brain chemistry and razor sharp focus.
Steve (not verified)
Damn wish I didn't shut my data off
Sounds like you guys had a blast. NYC is crazy! Next time I'm in town I'll shoot ya a call.
Owitsparxx (not verified)
Don't worry about it Bro i
Don't worry about it Bro i went out with you once and i seen all of the mechanics there, it was probably one of those off nights
Being around people who are
Being around people who are better helps elevate your game to their level. Keep at it man, you will get there if you're not already there!
Andre (not verified)
i had a similar experience
i had a similar experience with seth (tyler's ex assistant) and pringles (london crew) a couple of months back. My state crashed and i just went into full spectator mode.

Now it probably looks like i'm doing the same thing, approaching like machine, yet i still lack a lot of the finesse veteran dudes would have i guess.
Would be interested to see
Would be interested to see what it was that was different, or if you'd elaborate.