23 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Didn't give her the good dick.

It's been 40 minutes and no response. O. M. G- HELPPPP

haha no but really, Feedback...?

Girl: Hey sexy it's [name]
Me - 3 hrs 45 mins later: Hey Sam, thanks for making the bed, punkn
Girl - 6 hrs 27 mins later: No prob
Me: A lil bummed you were gone missy, not good form ; )
Me: ; ) *
Girl: Haha sorry i just wanted to let you rest
Me: That's nice of you.
Girl: I try
Me - 10 hrs 22 mins later: Hey punkn, hows my little standards board rebel doin?
Girl - 9 mins later: Shhhh someone might hear you
Me - 3 mins later: DONT WORRY ILL BE QUIET ...ah shoot couldn't find my scream locks key
Girl - 6 mins later: No seriously go find it
Me - 27 mins later: No search and rescue here punkn, not havin it. What's up darlin
Girl - 9 mins later: Nothing interesting..cramming chem hardcore
Me - 2 hrs 7 mins later: Ooo what, I just got yelled at by a hydrocarbon life form. Looks like next time we have sex its gonna have to be in the stax
Girl - 9 hrs 46 mins later: You are way too much to handle.
Me - 1 day 2 hrs later: Haha, I can be agressive... so what's up-front hows this cool Monday drizzle treatin you?
Girl - 22 mins later: I can see that. It's lovely..who doesn't want an excuse to wear their rainboots? How's it treating you?
Me - 9 hrs 15 mins later: Lmao, at the first sign of bad weather, I triumphantly put on my tshirt and walk outside, so as to challenge the rain gods to dampen my day.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Stacks = small ass place in
Stacks = small ass place in the library where all the books are kept, but more importantly- where you have sex when you need a release from work but you don't want to get out of your groove and leave the library

I got caught by campus police having sex, literally on top of like an ancient 15th century manuscript... got on behavioral probation for that one : / ... I took the heat for the girl though so she didn't get in any trouble. She owed me blowjobs for a couple months

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Little odd not to have a
Little odd not to have a chick completely bonkers over me, after sex. Something alluring about it.

That's a serious amount of
That's a serious amount of negativity to toss at a girl, and based on how well you handled your first threesome attempt and the aftermath (pff) I can imagine you didn't handle being caught very well. When I get caught I look at them like, "What. What the fuck you doing standing there looking. You a creeper?"

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
lmao- I didn't ACTUALLY tell
lmao- I didn't ACTUALLY tell her she owed me blowjobs.

Also- THIS girl isn't the girl I got caught with- that was a while ago.

And yeah, I tripped for a little...

Buddhagames's picture
wait, what are you referring
wait, what are you referring to with the negativity?

That text about not being good form?

It was a joke, I didn't feel like I was sending any negativity at all, really?

Hmm.. is that how it comes across?

no I misunderstood. I thought
no I misunderstood. I thought you meant the girl from this text convo was the one that got caught getting dick from you in the library.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

I'm cruising over NOW
....and I'm bringing a raincoat. you can stand under my umber-ella ella ella ey ey ey
Buddhagames's picture
lol, I don't wear raincoats.
lol, I don't wear raincoats. I'm horrible with weather. I literally walk outside in a tshirt, challenging the rain to make me feel shitty. True story.

Buddhagames's picture
Okay, so the actual
Okay, so the actual conversation is aight? Not my best... but I assume there aren't any major, glaring issues?

Just wanted to get some thoughts, haven't posted a text convo in a lil.

I can't really see any big
I can't really see any big problems But maybe since you've already had sex with her pull back the reigns a bit. It's cool you waited 27 mins when she said "seriously go find it" ...when i read that i was like bitch behave. but then you called her punkn and darlin. could that be an issue? kinda sticks out in my mind as her pushing and you pulling. and then you brought up the next time you guys have sex. i think that could've been a problem. it took her 9 hours to reply to that and she said your too much. you want to elude to sex with innudendos unless you guys are sexting and turning each other on but the way you brought it up... no girl wants to be a sure thing..

and then you said you can be a bit aggressive and she plainly stated "I can see that" as in.. yeah no shit, calm down. maybe tone it down in terms of aggression and not dominance... if that makes sense. And then the last two texts you sent make it seem like your trying to get a reaction out of her... if I'm going to be picky, but nothing really wrong with the last one that i can see.

Take all that with a grain of salt. Even if I was spot on, this is easily redeemable. I'll wait till someone with more experience chimes in
Ya icewayne is pretty spot
Ya icewayne is pretty spot on. He's right about the "sure thing" thing.

Buddhagames's picture
ME: No search and rescue here
ME: No search and rescue here punkn, not havin it. What's up darlin

Would it have been better to just have said, "What's up"?

And yeah, I definitley recognized that I had laid it on too strong, after she responded like that.

"Haha, I can be agressive... so what's up-front hows this cool Monday drizzle treatin you? "- That one was reaction seeking?

Ya I put that "I can be
Ya I put that "I can be aggressive" part in that hooker thread. I don't think it was solid even tho I used it myself.

No the last one. When you
No the last one. When you said I can be aggressive sounds like your ego is peeking through.. I may be reading too much into this but at least to me saying that sounds kinda cheesy especially when she didn't say it as a good thing. you spooked the cat and instead of pulling back you loled at it haha. but maybe its more congruent to your shit..

for the next time you text her maybe just build some comfort? not too sure how to proceed but maybe that will show her you just don't want her to hide your semen. and when you go for the meetup it can be to watch a movie you both like/talk about something you have in common/vent/hang out, and not to have sex in the library. oddly enough if you set up a study date or some shit in the library you could easily end up fucking there!

some maybe some comfort is a good idea.. but i do know you should have been a little more responsive to her and calibrated in those texts. the answer is not more. it's less. if she doesn't respond well pull back the reigns a bit cause she's not rewarding your shit and you trudge on through. might be reading into it too much like i said but the principles here are true.
Buddhagames's picture
Gotcha. so just leave out
Gotcha.

so just leave out the aggressive part, cut and just go to the rest of that text?

Right. So after the part where she said the aggressive stuff... it didn't seem like i pulled back the reigns? Because I was very conscious of the fact that I had to pull back and not be as aggressive... so if that's the case, it's not a lack of understanding, just a lack of proper execution... In which case, it'd be cool to hear how I would have handled it properly... Perhaps some text suggestions, so I can see what you guys mean.

The reason I sent that "aggressive" part was 1. I saw manwhore sent it in a thread he posted 2. Mainly, I thought it was good because it's sorta like yeah, I'm recognizing taht I was being too aggressive, acknowlledging it... and moving on.

But yeah- I think I understood what I needed to do but simply just had a lack of execution... So advice there would be cool.

Appreciate your guys' help.

And yes- comfort is def. important here, I agree. That would be where I'll take it.

"No the last one. When you said I can be aggressive sounds like your ego is peeking through.. I may be reading too much into this but at least to me saying that sounds kinda cheesy especially when she didn't say it as a good thing"... hmm- not sure what you mean here. in what way was my ego poking through? And yeah, I mean girls say things all the time that aren't necesarily a good thing that I just reinterpret and spit back at them as a good thing. Is this something I should be watching out for?

I mean, in this case- I'm CERTAINLY not going to apologize for being aggressive. I'm not going to accept her frame that me being aggressive is a "bad" thing... I mean, I understood that it wasn't the right time and palce for it, that it was a misfire so-to-speak... I basically just wanted to communicate, "Look, I hear you... I was being aggressive. I'll slow it down... so how's your day"... But I did not do that effectively. So yeah, advice on how to do that properly?

Buddhagames's picture
Okay. I see what you're
Okay. I see what you're saying with the "trudging through it"

Like, I coulda just sent her a playful breaking rapport text after the "seriously go find it" text and not said anything like, "What's up" or anything... Then if no response, just reengaged the next day or something with a simple, "What's Up"

Also, are you guys saying I should have just stopped being playful, and just gone super real on her and just done some casual chit-chat to get her back on track with me and then introduced that shit later? That's what I'm getting here.

Sorry for the super long posts, just tryna figure this one out. Seems like I really misinterpreted what I was doing here.

No, I really only see 2
No, I really only see 2 things going on here you foof'd on. First off you were too casual about the sex thing. Never categorize her as a sure thing, or at least don't make it seem that way in texts to her lol. And the second thing was the "aggressive" part, which you got from me so that's my bad. Derp

If you want to talk about sex with a girl make it like.. hot and special. Talk about that time you guys had together. The little things you remember about it. Then talk about something sensual you want to do to her next time, and then from THERE you can get nasty.. but start off softer.

Oh boy my brain isn't working
Oh boy my brain isn't working too well now. Super tired and just finished playing an exhausting game of hockey. Just reading your last comment hurt my head haha. My bed longs for my warmth.. So i'll post more tomorrow if this is incoherent or something.

I didn't mean it as a personal jab when I said your ego seemed to be poking through. I think I'm retarded sometimes when it comes to formulating thoughts into words. I don't know that whole "I can be aggressive" thing just kinda smells weird. Like you were reaching out or trying to prove something.. I really don't know just it seems out of place in that convo. Don't worry about it now though, its not the end of the world or this interaction. And now I do understand why you put it there but yeah she was saying your basically too forward and it read like: fuck yeah i'm forward, so what.

Some examples.. it's always easier in the moment and when you have previous experience, context of your two's relationship but i'll try to give some examples of what i think would've been better

"Girl - 9 hrs 46 mins later: You are way too much to handle.
Me - 1 day 2 hrs later: Haha, I can be agressive... so what's up-front hows this cool Monday drizzle treatin you?
Girl - 22 mins later: I can see that. It's lovely..who doesn't want an excuse to wear their rainboots? How's it treating you?
Me - 9 hrs 15 mins later: Lmao, at the first sign of bad weather, I triumphantly put on my tshirt and walk outside, so as to challenge the rain gods to dampen my day. "

Instead of I can be aggressive, say something like only sometimes/only when i'm around cute girls.. shes saying your too much talking about sex that explicitly so you want to qualify her a bit without sex involved. or maybe something like straight up saying what it is would work. instead of I can be aggressive maybe say "its a problem/ill tone it down" and the rest of the text about the rain was cool.

the last text you sent i wouldn't worry about it but you still didn't really calibrate to her mood. instead of that funny text (it was a funny text) maybe I would've said just something chill to match her mood. or talk about her rain boots. or that she is probably like a little kid splashing around in her boots. or a tease about being from enlgand or seattle because she likes the rain.
Buddhagames's picture
Gotcha. That's some solid
Gotcha. That's some solid shit man. Thanks.

And yeah, I'm not too worried about the convo being fucked. I've come back from way worse. I don't even really think this needs "comeback texting".... just gonna take the advice, tone it down a little and be a little more receptive to where she's at.

yeah i think we're both over
yeah i think we're both over analyzing a bit. manwhore put it simply. if i could sum up what to do better in one sentence it would just be more calibrated while still going for what you want. more responsive to the girl
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah... I got stuck in "PU
Yeah... I got stuck in "PU All-star" mode and just kept going, despite the road signs saying otherwise....

Thanks guys.

If I may:

The fact that we do not know something is not in itself a cause of isolation: We can join hands and grope towards an answer together. To pretend that we do know something, when we do not know it, isolates people far more: for it turns them away from reality, which is the only ground on which we can meet and communicate, and projects them into some form of fantasy-escape from the demands of the real world

Just read that and was like, fuck yeah.

Sick-Cunt's picture
t
Maybe when she said about you being too much to handle you could have used a statement of empathy. Not sure if its useful though. Only conciously used it once and it worked though. Get the girl to rationalize that the way you are behaving is okay.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, I coulda handled that a
Yeah, I coulda handled that a lot better. Lesson Learned.

Thanks guys.