Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Weird cute christian girl text game....nothing like I've encountered before

12 replies [Last post]
I met this girl at an EDM concert, we grinded a lot, built rapport and talked, isolated and venue changed quite a bit, just me and her. Got to holding hands, hugging, etc. She seemed very shy yet compliant and attracted throughout. Logistics got messed up because she had to meet up with her friends who were looking for her so I couldn't go for the makeout but I managed to #close.

This is a transcript of our texts thus far. Keep in mind this is throughout the course of a week since we met last weekend then stopped for a bit.

Me: You know a good night was had when you're body is sore and you find random bruises :) - Gameon24
Her: Or when you sleep the whole day next day and have bloody sucks...haha
Me: Lol wild. I never had bloody socks before tho. What'd you guys end up doing after?
Her: Chinese food, shower, then sleep. U?
Me: Diner, some mary jane, warm shower, passed out halfway thru an episode of himym. it was lovely

1 day later randomly at 2 am

Her: Why do you live?
Me: (Me assuming she meant "where" so I just played it off) Cause life is awesome and I like to experience the most I can from it
A few hours later...
Me: I assume you meant "where?" I'm in ____
Her: No I meant why
Me:Why do YOU live?
Her: Idk because God made me
(At this point I become very suspicious of being trolled)
Me: Either I'm being trolled or you're very...strange
(No response after few hours)
Me: Anyway whats your schedule like this week?
(No response)
(I managed to find her FB profile and go through it realizing shes very religious and goes to a small private college, shes part of church groups and what not)

I send her a text sunday night for the hell of it

Me: Ello, what are you doing? :)
Her: Swamped with work and the panic and stress it brings. U?
Me: Same. But luckily in this tsunami (it was raining hard in our city) I manage to get a lot of work done, so now its reduced to a semi all nighter. Whats your major?
Her: lol thats good. Chemistry. U?
Me: Electrical Engineering. Hey, are you made up of copper and teleurium? Cause you're CuTe. (self amusing I didn't really care haha) So how was your weekend?
Her: Lol. Ehhh. U?
Me: Pretty fun. Lets turn that ehhh into awesome. Friday, lets chill around the city. What time should I pick you up?
Her: I'm swamped with work until may 4 at 5pm. And my friends graduation may 6
Her: 5*
Me: Lol so when are you going back to ny? (She lives in ny, goes to school in my city)
Her: Not sure yet. I'm probably staying here till may 12 when I go to my christian retreat for a week, then home, then australia
(A few hours later)
Her: Do you believe in God?
(I fell asleep so I texted her a few hours later when I woke up)
Me: I was born/raised catholic, I'm not as religious as I used to be and don't agree w/ certain traditions but I still believe in him. whats youre relationship w/ him?

Its been the whole day and no response. I'm incredibly confused and not sure what to do. She seems like the reserved christian type where I have to do all the leading. So i'm trying to build comfort while still being cocky/funny/outcome independent which was the vibe I put out meeting her, that way I'm congruent.

I also have a feeling shes inexperienced and was sheltered in hs....shes really a HB7 in my book. Should I push more for the meet up? And say something like "So you're saying you have absolutely no free time until then? Cmon lets grab some lunch or something"
Buddhagames's picture
haha
haha

dude. YOU HAVE TO FUCK WITH THIS GIRL.

She's straight up asking you if you believe in God... Please tell me that anyone, at least someone was laughing when reading this.

This is awesome dude. Ask her if she's had sex?

You need to troll this girl.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Sick-Cunt's picture
I laughed. She is trying to
I laughed. She is trying to act like a good girl. If she was texting me I would be pissed and troll her like buddha said

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
haha she's not acting like a
haha she's not acting like a good little girl- it's funny because she actually IS that christian.

Fucking hilarious. Don't get upset about it. It's more funny than anything else.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Sick-Cunt's picture
From my experience the ones
From my experience the ones that act or say they are so religious are the sloppiest girls at the party (not including buddhagames). I dont like when girls act all serious that they are a certain kind of person when they are not.

I could troll her but I
I could troll her but I actually want to fuck her lol. Judging from pics and her peer group of church geeks, all the dudes around her are MASSIVE chodes. Theres actually a high chance of her being a 20 year old virgin. Anyway I'll text her tomorrow and try to get a meet up, maybe dinner or a simple casual coffee. Gonna try to kino, and escalate. I remember doing the whole high five to holding hands trick and she was practically squeezing mine. I don't think shes met a guy w/ actual game like me. I've never gamed a christian girl, so I think this is worthy of pushing it to see how far I can go lol
Sick-Cunt's picture
wont post more here since my
wont post more here since my intent is different than yours

May the force be with you though

Thanks. But I'm sure if you
Thanks. But I'm sure if you were in my position, you'd try to do the same :)
Wow just saw this. K if she
Wow just saw this. K if she acts up just leave her in some fucked up part of the city. Why do you live... pff shut the fuck up.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Hahah I don't even think
Hahah I don't even think she's like that though from my experience. She's just weird I guess, somewhat socially inept since shes never been a typical college girl, I just gotta figure out logistics at this point. A super dominant frame would probably scare her off
I dated a religious
I dated a religious chick...found out the second date she was a member of church groups. She was cute though and eventually ended up back at her place only to find pictures and statues of Jesus on her walls. Spooning in front of that was insanely awkward...
Did you F close? Was there a
Did you F close? Was there a lot of asd/lmr to deal with
there was a lot of lmr. I
there was a lot of lmr. I took things slow, escalated and froze her out. She became way more compliant but then found out she was a virgin so I backed off, didn't think it was worth the potential trouble.