Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Speaking daily before date, now little interest ?

17 replies [Last post]
Hi, I am new here :) I'm hoping I can grab some advice following a first date on Friday night.

I met this girl on POF and she sent me her number without me even asking, saying she was 'a bit tipsy'. This was over a week ago and we have been texting near enough daily... sometimes she initiated and sometimes I did. So a fair split of interest either way.

After the date she text me from her cab on the way home:

Her: "Thanks for a nice evening. The cab driver shocked me... Whats the odds... my best friends uncle! :) you ok?x"

The cabbie definitely knew her and made closing when I walked her to a cab a bit awkward for me so it was just a hug and kiss on the cheek to say goodbye. The text game before the meet was great but I really let myself down here feeling butthurt that she left:

Me: "yeah I'm gd. Finding my way around :) you ducked out early?!"
(I was NOT sober sending this.... oops)
Then I sent:
"Hope you got home ok... I found maccy d's so I'm happy :)"
Her: Geek x
Me: Always x

We had joked around about the drink guilts that we both anticipated the next morning... so with a hangover I sent this around 10am

Me: Drink guilt... self medicating with maccy d's :)
Her: Again? two doses in 12h, I'd feel guilty too! Ha!
Me: I'm ashamed to admit yesterdays went in the bin... todays wasn't great either... but spose it worked... feel human again now
A Few hours later I tried to call but no reply (around 12.30pm)
Me: Just got home :) last night was fun, it was good to meet you and clapham was cool!
Her: Glad you got home ok! Did you stop off for more maccy d's? haha! Glad clapham passed the test :)
Me: Nah, I've been cheffing it up today with my favourite... baked potato beanz and cheese :) I'm such a healthy eater!

Later that night I found this forum and just sent this at about 8.30pm when I thought she would be going out to meet friends:

Me: today is 'good looking person day'. Send this to a gorgeous person. Dont send it back to me... I've received hundreds already :)
Her: ha ha ha ha ha! brilliant x

Since then.... nothing. Yesterday (sunday) we did not text at all even though my little chode brain was wanting some contact.

So, I guess I am really asking... is this just a natural lull in interest now that we have met and the intrigue has died out....or did I fuck up and become too needy or chode myself out with the texting after we met?

Maybe she is not sure that I like her... so should I try to intiate again, or is Monday too soon and I should allow a few days chill out time?

Sorry for the long first post... but any thoughts or ideas will be appreciated.
You're tripping over no
You're tripping over no reason. What's the issue here, that she hasn't texted you since?

You are quite emotionally weak in your texting. You're talking about mcdonalds making you happy, food making you happy, feeling guilty over drinking. It's not painting a good picture of you. Mercy fucking does not exist you need to be the man. You project this over text and you are only prolonging these thoughts in your head and hers.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Sick-Cunt's picture
I believe you can never fuck
I believe you can never fuck it up forever. But i dont like your texting. You sound more like her gay littke brother than a guy who wants to fuck her. Be leading, be playful, be sexual but use it all appropriately

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Thank you both for the
Thank you both for the advice, I will man up and make my intent a bit clearer. I do get the gay thing a lot, so that is spot on, unfortunately it's either gay or nice, so I know I have to up my masculinity/polarity.

Also yeah I do see that I'm conveying the emotional side too much in the texts like some little fag so I'll work on that also. I guess it really shows when she asks me if I'm ok in her first text above, so I think I conveyed the same in the actual meet up too... this definitely goes deeper than just my texting style

Your comments will be great leverage for me, I dont want to be seen as a confused gay little bro hitting on women!
Sick-Cunt's picture
You got this bro. And this is
You got this bro. And this is a great place to learn. My texting used to suck so much. I wasnt even playful or anything. Would just be like whats up, then talk about school or some boring shit and then ask a shit load of questions like whats ur favorite animal lol.

Hey dude I went thru my site

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

A couple

Thanks so much for those
Thanks so much for those articles dude, I really appreciate it. I've re-read a couple already, certain points really struck a chord with me. Perhaps this is the start of peeling back the layers of social conditioning... taking life in a 'play not to lose' mindset rather than play to WIN. Not just in meeting women but in life as a whole.

I do realise it is hard to step up to the demands of life and that is what separates men from boys. One half of me is like 'uh oh, this is gonna be hard' whilst the other half is like 'Do it, do it!'

The girl from the date texted me yesterday, a quite random text about what I'm doing this weekend:

Her: The question is whilst you're surfing are you going to be stoked when you're soaked? :)

Me: Ohh yeahh stoked for sure... I just love getting wet :p (8 mins later)

Not even sure if she understands that and it is entirely open for any interpretation.. I suppose you could even take from that that I have a pussy :/ but I know I meant getting my dick wet. What does matter is that I pushed my comfort zone in sending it, I literally lol'd and felt a bit anxious after I sent it.

I did notice how it was real tempting for me to break the tension and send another text quickly afterwards, maybe just changing the subject. I didn't send anything though... and today that tension is gone.

I'd be interested to see what anyone here thinks of my reply. Thinking about it now, I dont think I could think of anything else to reply with instead of that?
Sick-Cunt's picture
If you sent me that message I
If you sent me that message I would lol and then reply. Some girls are just cunts at times.

Just hit her up in a day or
Just hit her up in a day or so with something good.

I think I might have gone and
I think I might have gone and weirded myself out now... I text her this and she is complaining about it:

Me: Hey im a lil alien called Ted. I have taken the form of a phone-your phone. During this text I have been having sex with your thumb! Do you like my buttons ?!

1 day later:

Her: your text freaked me out not in a good way (11.30pm)

I didnt see the text until she rang at 00:40, I missed the call

Me: what up? (4 mins later)

and here I am. Weirded out. I cant see the problem and doubt I'll talk to her tonight as I have friends crashing at mine and cant talk, everyones asleep.

I know to just be unreactive... I'm not pandering to this shit... Booty call maybe? :) But I am also like WTF... maybe Ted got carried away... those damn aliens?!

Feeling right now to just hit her up tomorrow and see what the fuss is all about, she's probably drunk and won't even remember... but I'm throwing this up now... perhaps I should just tease about the booty call... idk... lol
Sick-Cunt's picture
Dont let her get the stronger
Dont let her get the stronger frame. You are the one who dictates what is right and what is wrong. You felt it was weird because you are treating her as the prize and pinging off her reactions.

Carry on with the frame, your idea was kinda good. Stay playful and accusatory.

By idea I mean the thing about ted getting carried away as a text

Also she may be surprised (which is why she said that) since you have been texting her like her bff for days and now you suddenly got sexual on her. Saw in a owen video I believe (and its true) that the longer you take to get physical the weirder it will be to do it.

Thanks dude... I
Thanks dude... I understand... I'm not apologising or regretful of sending it... it (the alien text) made me laugh and not it isn't my issue if she took it wrong. edit - I'll try that text tomorrow I think

incongruence to the max... ho hum... it's better to step up (even if it is eventually) and loose the girl than not step up... had to let her know I had a dick sometime! but yeah, lesson learned for next time, for sure.
Change her response from "not
Change her response from "not in a good way" to "in a good way", and proceed from there. That text was fucking priceless I am stealing it.

Don't worry about it, ignore your emotions if they're being beta/weak. Where did you get that text from?

That text was a baller text, she wasn't expecting it from the kind of vibe you were sending earlier. Just stick to your guns and she will fall before your mighty cockhammer.

Hey I guess she really did
Hey I guess she really did freak out... haha what a special snowflake ;) I called her yesterday around 3pm (sunday) but no answerphone and so I sent a text.

Me: Hey, missed your call... get back to me if you want

It is probably obvious from that text that I'm out.... I cant be bothered playing games/trying to rescue this anymore. Still not even sure if I will try contact again.. I'm probably going to let this one go. She is either afraid of aliens or sex, and either way its not a good look :)

Glad you like that alien text Manwhore, I found it online and modified it a lil bit... the original is pretty similar tho:

Hello! I'm a little alien called Ted. I have taken the form of a phone-your phone. And during this text message I have been having sex with your thumb!
Sick-Cunt's picture
You shouldnt have called.
You shouldnt have called. Girls have to be comfortable with you to even answer it. Also your text sucked. Was boring and sounded shitty (sounded like she is in control and she dont HAVE to reply).

But anyway these stuff are learning experiences. Focus on what you did good and take out what you messed up.

Yeah, I know dude but the
Yeah, I know dude but the only way I would consider dealing with this girl is if she answered and was like 'oh it's nothing, i was drunk' otherwise there is no way back for her.

I probably sound like I've reversed the situation... but I just hate pissy emotional girls. There is plenty others who wouldnt have had any problem whatsoever and after a poor track record in previous relationships (too many nutters) I kinda am on the look out for warning signs. Yeah I did some things wrong like no intent in the earlier texts and no physicality other than holding hands and cuddle/kiss on the date which I will take as a lesson, but this out of the blue texting and over-reaction just proved me and her would not get along.

Props to you & manwhore for the advice though... I feel like I'm back to normal and this was the one girl it took to get me there... collateral damage if you like :) My new mindset is go in hard right from the start with no apologies... if they don't like it then fine, there will be plenty others who are up for it. That is worth far more than one girl to me!
Cool man good mentality. Mix
Cool man good mentality. Mix that in with proper text game and youre gold