Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Got a story about a girl hitting on you or opening YOU?

24 replies [Last post]
Post it here real quick.

Also give a quick explanation as to why you think she did. Were you wearing your best shirt? Was it the black panther cologne? Maybe she thought your lobster feet were cute.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
JUST HAPPENED BITCH! I'm put
JUST HAPPENED BITCH!

I'm put right now. Chatting to a gal and her friend approaches me and goes, "OMG your Buddhist ... that's so cool! I've never met someone that chide their own religion before "... I i *literally* just gave her a pat on the head.

Another gal came up and said, "hey" that was pretty cool.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

chide? Why did girl come up
chide?

Why did girl come up and say hey. Was she a horse

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
JUST HAPPENED BITCH! I'm put
JUST HAPPENED BITCH!

I'm put right now. Chatting to a gal and her friend approaches me and goes, "OMG your Buddhist ... that's so cool! I've never met someone that chide their own religion before "... I i *literally* just gave her a pat on the head.

Another gal came up and said, "hey" that was pretty cool.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Chose* lol- I was using my
Chose* lol- I was using my phone. sorry bout that.

yeah- the gal who said hi to me wasn't cute. It was nice of her, but didn't really acknowledge it.

Apparently meditating and not drinking is super attractive to girls... they kept trying to like PROVE themselves to me...

HAHA at one point I had these two girls like competing over who had the WORSE BIRTH LOCATION simply because I said I had a "horrible" birth location aka- Jersey.

Yep that's what meditation
Yep that's what meditation does. Super super magnetic vibe to you. You'll see crazy stuff like sisters start screaming at each other over you.

I'm going to start meditating every day again not sure why I stopped. Also, eckhart tolle every day.. used to kill it.

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah man... It was real
Yeah man... It was real interesting to see

They even akcnowledged it too... Well I guess I was the one who acknowledged it but they just ran with it...

Like in the middle of the fight i started laughing and was like, "You guys do realize you're fighting over who has the worse birth location right" and like one of the girl just looked at me with this super competitive look and was all, "no, you seriosuly don't understand, I was born in like the GHETTO of jersey" hahahaha I was like... okay- I really don't care THAT much.

Buddhagames's picture
Yo- here are some things that
Yo- here are some things that will greatly improve my game though:

1. Now that I'm aware of my body and can spit fire while simaltanously being aware of subtle shifts in my body's orientation and I am aware of when I am "Rewarding" and "punishing" her with body language... The next step for me is being able to recognize THE RIGHT moments to reward and the RIGHT MOMENTS to punish. See this HAS to be the next step.... because it's like I now feel like I have the capability//mindfullness to do this and so the only natural next step is to start recognizing when is a proper time to punish and reward...

2. Going along with that last one- now that I'm aware of a lot of this shit- just knowing WHEN to use all of it will improve my game SO MUCH... Just like in texting, it's understanding a toolset you have AND THEN recognizing which tool to use and when.

THAT is the part that I need to work on. THAT is the shit that is going to make my ingame shit just SKYROCKET to new heights.

Meditation actually does that
Meditation actually does that for you, by making you so focused and grounded on your inner state, that you don't have to consciously judge them on their behavior or what they're saying.. your soul does it for you. Your body instinctively will do it for you. It takes a consistent degree of presence to do this however. The other solution is to keep doing it and it will just naturally become easier and easier for you. Also you'll find that sometimes the best response is no response. So no judgment is actually the best thing. Basically I'm just telling you to chill out. It'll all come to you.

Buddhagames's picture
Yup. I feel you on that man.
Yup.

I feel you on that man. Tonight was the first night in a while where I was just pretty fucking sober and it was exactly that- I just followed my instincts.

Yeah man- you're so right... it's absurd how much this texting stuff has enlightened my in-person game... LESS IS MORE.

ALSO- I really am starting to have this feeling like all I'm doing is returning back to who I was before all the bullshit went down in my life. Like i was always pretty absurd with girls and then crazy shit happened that brought me here. And I'm not complaining- I'm so glad I was brought to my knees and to a point where I had to work for it and now am able to recognize it for what it is but at the same time.... I'm a natural at the core and that's what I'm slowly returning to.

Everyone's a natural, dude.
Everyone's a natural, dude. Buried under layers of complete bullshit.

Buddhagames's picture
Exactly. Just a constant
Exactly. Just a constant process of stripping away layer after layer of whatever is holding us back. EVERYONE can do it. So cool.

At times it almost brings me to tears cause it's like nights like these where I have just SO MUCH revelation... it's almost like I'm just doing therapy on myself- but it's all through the process of game and being in-field and at a bar lmao- i know I know it sounds silly and lame but it's true. Like I'm able to see my own bullshit and not only that but see it for what it is.

And then to see how happy the girl is after all of this- it's like really cool to see how it affects OTHER PEOPLE as well as just myself. Cause for me, that is really important. I really like to have that feeling that what I am doing is helping others as well and, even if it's just on a super small level, seeing her as happy as she was afterwards was really cool.

Buddhagames's picture
Just re-read this:
Just re-read this:

Meditation actually does that for you, by making you so focused and grounded on your inner state, that you don't have to consciously judge them on their behavior or what they're saying.. your soul does it for you. Your body instinctively will do it for you. It takes a consistent degree of presence to do this however. The other solution is to keep doing it and it will just naturally become easier and easier for you. Also you'll find that sometimes the best response is no response. So no judgment is actually the best thing. Basically I'm just telling you to chill out. It'll all come to you.

Real Solid.

Buddhagames's picture
Another kinda cool part about
Another kinda cool part about last night is that this girl wasn't attracted to me from the very beginning. I remember at one point, I was sitting down and she was making a POINT to stand up and not sit next to me... but I just didn't let it phase me at all... I just kept talking and talking and talking and eventually she sat down and then eventually I had my arm around her and then eventually she was leaning into me and it was sorta just this slow, methodical process of her getting more and comfortable with the idea of hooking up with me

This is notable because a lot of times, I just hook up with the gals who are attracted to me like right from the get-go. But not this time. It was part of the reason I was scared to even make a move because it was out of my comfort zone. I wasn't used to actually having to start from a point of non-attraction and work my way towards sex.

Like once or twice but I
Like once or twice but I fucked it up. I dunno if you remember me posting about that girl who told my friend she wanted to bang me, but that was the first I've fucked that I didn't approach and lead. Fucking weird, my friends that are girls tell me I'm hot too and stuff, I know I'm not bad looking, I think it's got more to do with the fact that when I'm in the club I approach hard so girls see that and back off, lol but then makeout and give me their digits when I approach them.
Steve (not verified)
Tolle
I've read a new earth and listened to the Power of now. Do you just listen to the audio tapes for power of now? Or just anything Tolle on audio?

I did notice when I read or listen to stuff like this is chills me out. If I'm not exposed to it for awhile I lose some of the effects from meditation.
jwest (not verified)
1) I was hanging out with a
1) I was hanging out with a new circle of friends outside a bar, as we go inside to play pool i feel someone grab my ass...I turn around, it's this 8 who's giggling and saying "you're hot".

2) I was hitting on a good friend's girlfriend when he got tired of it and went to speak to another girl. She comes up to me and goes "Hey do you want to make love to me?" I'm like "no" despite the fact she was like a 9 my itnernal validation wasnt good enough. I'm like "I dont have time sorry"...she goes "cmon baby it will only be like 5-10 minutes I'll hurry up I'll suck your dick really good"....

Now bear in mind that chick was UPPER CLASS...not some white trash whore.

3) In the same bar, my friends come up to me and go "Hey theres a girl who wants to speak to you"...I go up and say "Hi why do you wanna speak to me"...:she goes "I thought you were hot".

4) A girl from school runs towards me after the holidays to come and hug me...I'm like "Don't kill me with your breasts"...she took it as a compliment, later that night she literally ravished me ripping my shirt off and grabbing my dick to say hello.

.......those are a few
Cool thread, man. I really
Cool thread, man. I really want to get so good that girls come talk to me.

On time at the gym, I was working out with some of the staff because ghe machines that we were using happened to be next to each other. I was resting between my sets and on of the personal trainers walked up to me smiling and nudged me. Being the chode that I am I pushed her back. She was short, but had big tits.

A few minutes later she asked me to spot her on the weight bench so I did. It became apparent she didn't need me at all. The she just started talking about her other job and how long she was a personal trainer and all this shit. Not knowing what to do I just told her I had to leave and continued my workout. I started fucking another girl at the gym and I'm sure it was obvious we were fucking so she can't think I'm gay lol. But I did get her number later and it didn't go anywhere. She still eyeballs me though.

If I had to guess why she approached it'd be because I do approaches at the gym and I'm not a bad looking guy. I really have no idea.
Yes. There's this fag "guru"
Yes. There's this fag "guru" out there that says cold approach is worthless. Unbelievable. Are you retarded? HALF the girls I fuck did not like me at first. Lol

Another kinda cool part about last night is that this girl wasn't attracted to me from the very beginning. I remember at one point, I was sitting down and she was making a POINT to stand up and not sit next to me... but I just didn't let it phase me at all... I just kept talking and talking and talking and eventually she sat down and then eventually I had my arm around her and then eventually she was leaning into me and it was sorta just this slow, methodical process of her getting more and comfortable with the idea of hooking up with me

This is notable because a lot of times, I just hook up with the gals who are attracted to me like right from the get-go. But not this time. It was part of the reason I was scared to even make a move because it was out of my comfort zone. I wasn't used to actually having to start from a point of non-attraction and work my way towards sex.

Buddhagames's picture
lol... cold approach is
lol... cold approach is worthless?

Wait- How do you get a girl you want then? I mean, it's not like EVERY girl you want is ALWAYS going to approach you... Alright, wtvr this guy sounds a little off his rocker.

His premise was that it
His premise was that it wasn't our "game" that got better, more that we started responding better to cues more and more. But that it had nothing at all to do with shaping attraction, the interaction, or the girl's emotions ourselves. Full fag.

Buddhagames's picture
lmao, Fully reactionary FTW
lmao, Fully reactionary FTW

aaron sleazy. Such a
aaron sleazy. Such a bitch.

He's had a serious girlfriend for the last.. wait for it.. FIVE YEARS. And he's teaching guys how to be better with women? Are you cereal.

Sounds like someone worth
Sounds like someone worth tuning out imho.
man that's pretty bad but the
man that's pretty bad but there are a lot of self-marketing gurus looking to make a quick buck by creating their niche within a niche. I guess by saying cold approach is worthless, he somehow appeals to some audience that's willing to follow him around. Hopefully people are smart enough to give different concepts a shot rather than completely disregarding them.