Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
4 replies [Last post]
Apparently that's what I am now.

Got recognized down in hobunk Temecula CA at a foodtruck festival, "Hey are you a youtube star?" Now I do get recognized from time to time especially in LA and NYC.. but as a fucking youtube star? Then one of my students is explaining to me why he was nervous around me at first and he goes "Well you were a youtube celebrity so of course I was nervous at first." Wtf??

My only question is where the fuck are my groupies. Aren't I supposed to have some now? Fuck this game shit I want groupies

Oh btw I just got back from Mexico for my bday trip, walk into UNLV rec and fucking Tyler is chillin' lifting weights haha. I couldn't make it back in time to come on as a guest instructor for bootcamp but it was funny as hell seeing him at my gym. Dude is looking GOOD. Would fuck. Never seen him look so groomed yet manly. Much manlove for one of the greatest men currently alive on this planet.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I've been a bit incognito but
I've been a bit incognito but I am back and will jump on the forum more as well as get back to my regular article writing for the blog. Cheers fuckers!!

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
GOOD. Me and falc started to
GOOD.

Me and falc started to get a little crazy while you were gone. You should see our text exchange, as we both stayed up until like 6 in the morning working on this okcupid shit.

Shit got weird when he started sending me openers in an attempt to get me to come over...

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Things have been getting a
Things have been getting a little CRAZAY
All good. Wait till you get
All good. Wait till you get your first man #close on a pu forum. The world is never the same after that first delicious bite..