Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
8 replies [Last post]
Ok I met her in front of my apartment yesterday, pulled her in 10 min to my place. Make out with her, sucked her tits and shit. Well because I was too drunk I just pulled as a result she left my place without getting laid. After that I texted her;

Me: Get home safe. hkmt
Her: Home in bed already!! :)

I am planning to say something like "Aww I was kinda a busy when you text me. If not I would come down and tell you some La Fontaine stories before you sleep"

Any thoughts??
Here is the convo today. Me:
Here is the convo today.

Me: awww I was busy when u text me. If not I would def. Come down and whisper some la fontaine stories before you sleep.
Her: that would have been so good
Me: let's make it today then. Meet me at 8pm. If you are gonna be a good girl maybe we will do some pillow fight.
Her: I'd say I can be a good girl but I already have plans. Need to help out a friend.
Me: that's cool help your friend and call me afterwards. We are talking about bedtime stories it should be told before sleep
Her: :)
Me: sort your thing by 10 pm. Neanwhile I will buy you the book "sleeping beauty"

Its been 2 hours and no reply yet. I might seem to be too pushy but I feel the energy that if I insist a bit she would come. I don't know what's gonna happen now...
Ya dude that was pretty solid
Ya dude that was pretty solid text game.

This sounds weird but what you would want to do in that case is see if you can get her invested in the meetup after she helps her friend. So you'd say something like, "Hm ok, will that take long? It would be cool if you could go help your friend out AND have a pillow fight. Wow what a great night that would be."

Make it seem like it's for her benefit, but also by phrasing that question right in the beginning you're getting her to consider it herself without being pushy. Actually that's a pretty sweet text

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Later on that night this
Later on that night this chick didn't reply so I bailed out saying; unlucky. I'm busy now so our bed time stories has to wait till next time. She replied saying "oki". So in that case should I stick with the same frame or should I move on?
Today; Me: hello senorita.
Today;

Me: hello senorita. How is your day goin. I'm in the gym getting absolutely ripped till our next date.
Her: hi senior. Our next date?

I'm planning to say;

" The day of sins where we eat lots of haribo and share some bedtime stories. Ermmm possiby friday ;)"

Is it a good one or any other suggestions?l
any suggestions??
any suggestions??
You want to share some humor
You want to share some humor without always hounding about a date date date. Just talk to her stop hounding her. You need to get your regular conversation down before this girl will agree to meet up with you.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

jwest (not verified)
Out of curiosity, do you live
Out of curiosity, do you live in Hungary? If so, let's go out together sometime I'm Austrian.
Nope I live in England...
Nope I live in England...