Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Wish my thoughts and words are fluid likes this convo i just had all the time

10 replies [Last post]
Her: ill make u pancakes at 12:07pm but only cuz i LOVE "wut ur doin wit ur life" :)

Me: If you promise making a good pancake, I promise I'll be very bad.... I meant nice.. My fingers just betrayed my thoughts

Her: ha! good? more like the best pancake everrrrrr! :p do ur fingers betary ur thoughts often..... :D

Me: If i sleep next to you, my fingers will definitely betrays my lil thoughts and do their things... but side note, pancake is only consider best while the maker is being naked while making it

Her: lol... ur a trip! :p but i got u! im tryna tell u... i make the best pancakes ull ever taste, u wont want any else makein em for ya :p

Me: hmm, that sounds very tempting.. when can i try it

Her: at 12:07... :p

Me: if you can deliver what you said, i'll get a movie, mochi, and we can can cuddle this saturday night before i try your fabulous pancake

Her: sounds like a plan 2 me :D

Me: Whats you number?

Her: u look like alota fun!!
wuts urs :p i give u mine u gimme urs ha :)

Me: I'll give you mine only if you promise call and text a least 237 times/day...

Her: lmao! 237? how bout 234? :D

Me: hmm, i'll compromise this time... It's xxx-xxx-xxxx. Erik.

Her: yay! :p ok erik, nice to meet ya (kinda) well nice to kno ur name :p Im Danielle probley gon go wit givein u the house number cuz the cell just dont do me no good out here in the middle of the woods.... that ok with u?

Me: in the middle of the wood? are you gonna kidnap me and make me your sex slave?

Her: damn it!!! i slipped! wasnt pose to tell u where i was now u kno! grrrrr! lmao! nah i wont kidnap u, unless u want me to :D

Me: hmm, it will depend on the pancake and how you make it... Whats your address?

Her: lmao! address...? i cant give u that, u might cum kidnap me.... then wut? id be stuck makein pancakes everyday ha

Me: that and i'll built a castle with all the sex toys where you and me can play all day

Her: hmmm.... maybe i shud let u cum kidnap me :p

Me: If i love your pancake, i definitely will

Her: o, ull love it... promise that :D

Me: I wouldn't know if you don't give your address
Very wrong frame to have. You
Very wrong frame to have. You are improving and your communication is now on a higher level.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Why is it wrong?
What frame did I use? And why is it wrong?
The only wrong text I saw
The only wrong text I saw that was the last one. I could have said something smoother, but I got impatient and blew it up for no good reason.
No I'm talking about your
No I'm talking about your choice of a title for this. Did not mean to make you doubt your skizzills here, in fact that's EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Gotta go will discuss later

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
Bleh, another lay report.
Bleh, another lay report.

But your too sexual from the very beginning.... it's that whole (Can't live up to that shit) thing...

Like, it's a sexy as fuck frame to have but at the exact same time, it's a frame that will never get you laid.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Sorry, I was just being a
Sorry, I was just being a dick for no reason.

i tried pullilng off a threesome and it blew up like a fucking hand grenade. So I guess I just decided to take it out on everyone else....

As always- you're rockin the fuck out of your online game dude. It's just sillly at this point : )

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Ah ya my first reply to this
Ah ya my first reply to this thread was incredibly misleading. Derp.

I think you did pretty ok here except you're playing in an area that will create a lot of resistance for the meetup. E.g. it's super fun and sexual, but is she really going to feel comfortable meeting up? Potentially not.

Falc get on here and explain how you sexually escalate and get girls wet.

I think you should do some
I think you should do some play on the pancake part of this. Or you can text her and see how down she is to meet up asap.

Also don't ask for address until you and her have agreed to meet up. It always seems serial killerish.

Ok I'm seeing you don't actually have her number yet and she only offered to give you her house phone, is that right?

Yea. And I was rushing into
Yea. And I was rushing into getting it. It was time to go out, yet she kept playing this shit back n forth. I lost my patient, hence the last text is weird.
When a girl makes signs to
When a girl makes signs to slow down you.. sloooow down. Soon as this girl went for the home phone #close you should have been like.. whoa dial it back. She didn't respond well enough to your sexual comments and you just ran the train anyways.