Pickup Coaching
-->
6 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
hahahaha That's not funny
hahahaha

That's not funny dude.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Yo what is funny is right
Yo what is funny is right after I posted that I had the link copied so I pasted and sent it to another girl by accident
Buddhagames's picture
haha fuck her if she doesn't
haha fuck her if she doesn't get the humor.

I think that should be part of some sorta online opener for you.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
LMAO!!! Dude, I literally
LMAO!!!

Dude, I literally just imagine you sitting at your computer 24/7 like in a dirty whitebeater with a beer by your side, coming up with weird openers to send to girls on your 3 computer screens, while chain smoking cigs lollll

You're gonna be the ultimate beast at online game.

haha straight up dude, your like the mad scientist of online game openers LMAO... it's aweomse.

LOL that would be an accurate
LOL that would be an accurate assessment of the past 24 hours of my life. On the reals, I gotta figure out how to take it from a funny opener with shock value to getting dialogue that leads to a meetup or just right to the number exchange and meetup. This shit is tricky, the more ridiculous the opener the more likely they are to respond but it's also harder to make them want to meet with you as a real person
Ahh dude let me give you my
Ahh dude let me give you my patented 90% closing rate phone number close.

"Alright this pof stuff is way too nerdy for me. Shoot me your num or text me ### ### ####. I promise to only stalk you on Tuesdays ;b"

Another variation: This pof stuff is way too nerdy for me shoot me a text ### ### #### promise I'll only stalk you like 2 days out of the week

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information