Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
26 replies [Last post]
Sick-Cunt's picture
Part of convo, cant type much here. so will summarize

We go to same school, she is very playful and flirty

her: [explaining why she took long to answer] how have u been?

me: been fucking great having lots of fun. i miss you guys. u?

her: fucking great, sounds awesome. well i have been missing u too

me: aw. come over to my house today babe. we can have fun and watch a movie or something

her: aww...really that will be good...

me: yup. come around 1:30

her: ok i will let u know becuz we were supposed to go to my aunt but not sure

me: ok. u will have more fun ovr here though <3

her: yea i know hun [like honey]

what else tto say to take pressure off her, let her feel like its okay to come over [not slutty].l

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Right that's what you want to
Right that's what you want to take care of.. you basically went from aww I miss you guys to well wtf get over here and get stuffed full of cock. A bit of a gap there.

"I'm going to get out my star wars lego set so if you could dress up all in white and put sidebuns in your hair that would be swell. thx."

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Sick-Cunt's picture
sent her: o shoot that is
sent

her: o shoot that is going to be nice...i doubt am going gorgeous we going to consejo

Buddhagames's picture
You : That's cool, some other
You : That's cool, some other time, some other galaxy- hopefully not too far far away :b

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Sick-Cunt's picture
send this?
send this?

Buddhagames's picture
I'd wait for manwhore. But
I'd wait for manwhore. But that sounds aight to me.

If it were me I would have sent it but I don't wanna fuck someone elses shit up lmao

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Sick-Cunt's picture
Waiting to see manwhores
Waiting to see manwhores advice. Eventhough your good too buddha

Buddhagames's picture
SLIGHT adjustment: You:
SLIGHT adjustment:

You: That's cool beb, some other time, some other galaxy- hopefully not too far far away :b

I'd take off the part after
I'd take off the part after hopefully. Kinda leaves her hanging which when a girl has to break plans with you it's a good thing. Leaves some tension

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Sick-Cunt's picture
Agree with MW. Didnt like the
Agree with MW. Didnt like the far far away piece. Some tips on how to make the girl not feel slutty would be good.

Marzzz (not verified)
me: aw. come over to my house
me: aw. come over to my house today babe. we can have fun and watch a movie or something

Surprised everything after that worked in your favour. To be honest, this conversation makes you sound like a clingy chode but no hate. Glad it worked out. Good luck.
Marzz you have absolutely no
Marzz you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You can't even handle normal online game. I do not allow newbs to front like they're baller pimps. Go back to rsdn if you want to do that.

Marzzz (not verified)
Nothing in my posts says
Nothing in my posts says anything about being a baller pimp or whatever. I'm a normal guy with normal opinions. Everything I said, post, or do is all me and how I truly feel. Take it or leave it. If you want to discredit it because I'm new to the game, fine. I don't really care what you're opinion of me is. You're the one to get anal because I don't water-down what I say or pussify it. Sorry I can't be cool like you and leech off RSDN for customers.

By the way, it's an opinion. Grow up.
Buddhagames's picture
HAHAHAHAHHAHHA are you
HAHAHAHAHHAHHA are you shitting me Marzzz?

Oh Marzzz, oh Marzzz... I would really quit while your only slightly behind.

Every comment you make absolutely REEKS of try-hard vagina. Having an oppinion is one thing. But being a gigantic egotistical fag about it is different. You come on here and are overly harsh in every single one of your comments so that you can create an aura about your little gay ass "Marzzz" persona. In real life, you're obviously a little faggot ass bitch that would NEVER say anything close to that to Manwhore's face. You would literally take one look at him and shut the fuck up.

Why don't you stop wasting you're time online both on these forums and on POF (Cause you're not going to get laid off of it, we've all seen your profile and you come off like a dickless vagina) and actually go out and, for gods sake, at least get a number to your name so you can actually utilize this shit to change your life. You are the definition of someone who isn't going to make any progress because you feed off of the negative energy of yourself and project it onto others and are too afraid to just sit back and stop pretending like you know something and just let yourself be your actual, know nothing, dickless self for a couple of months. Trust me, if you tried THAT and stopped putting up this faggot egotistical front, you may actually get to kiss the foot, of one of the girls manwhore is fucking, after she stepped in mud and asked for somebody to clean it off for her.

Get the fuck outta here. Seriously. WTVR man.

Marzzz (not verified)
That's fine, man. Losing
That's fine, man. Losing battle here. Didn't think I was offending people here but the truth is that I was being totally honest with my comments. Sorry if it came off as fronting or whatever. I have nothing to prove because like I said, I'm just a normal guy just starting my PUA journey. No pimp. No big wolf on campus. Just a normal guy. Didn't think my comments were that harsh but I'm a person that actually takes in what others say. So, maybe I should tone down my shit for the sake of the community. I actually do like this forum. So, if all else is forgiven, I'd like to move past this little cat fight and make peace. Oh, and apologies to Manwhore about the RSDN comment.

I'm a bad guy. Just not understood. Once again, sorry.
Buddhagames's picture
Nobody here is offended by
Nobody here is offended by you, don't even fucking dare to try and take that kind of crdit. At best you're an annoying smashed up piece of fly crap stuck on my computer screen, that I am forced to look at every time I come on here.

And beyond that, you didn't even get the point of my post. Besides exposing you for the egotistical fucktard that you are, I'm trying to give you some advice here, bud. Go out and get numbers and CONTRIBUTE to this community in a positive manner. This is a forum for people who take action. THATS why it's different. THATS what allows it provide so much value to the people who choose to use it.

I have no problems with you being new at cold-approach but, for your own sake, go out and take action and come back when you have some numbers and text convos to post up here. Sure, they may expose you for who you are and take away some of that false sense of security you have behind your little "marzzz" handle, but by posting it, at the very least, you'll begin to improve.

Marzzz (not verified)
Wow. I don't even know why
Wow. I don't even know why you're so angry. You're acting like I killed your mother or something. Obviously, I really pissed you or something. Tried the man-to-man thing and tried to get through your childish bs but clearly, you're still in childish rage mode. If you're going to act like a boy then I have no interest whatsoever continuing this. I go out a lot and even have a FR on RSDN you probably read. So, stop acting like I'm some type board jockey. It's laughable.

I don't do text game, I just get to the point. Not much of a person that believes in the whole text conversation thing. That's just me. If you want me to post my text message for your pleasure, I have no problem if that will make you less angry. Just be warned they're very much to the point. I don't know why you think I'm through text messages but I'm very much congruence throughout. When I text, I don't filter, I write what I truly feel at that moment.
Ok that dude's gone. And for
Ok that dude's gone. And for the record I helped build RSDnation. From the ground up.

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah. I wasn't mad at all.
Yeah. I wasn't mad at all. Kids a fag. I just find the EXACT shit he's doing to be one of my BIGGEST pet peeves. And he was doing it to basically everyone.

I don't think I've ever gone that aggro on a dude online... ever... lmao, that was fun.

LOL and his field reports... JOKE.

And yeah- Nobody here has any doubts about your contributions to RSDN

I tried to warn him before
I tried to warn him before but he didn't take a hint. Back in the day we had this VIRGIN poster on rsdnation giving out advice. Was bonkers. This guy has no business expressing his opinion like he's an authority on text game. The community has a HUGE problem with signal to noise ratio. The issue is that NOW they're so used to it, and trying so hard to practice their alphaness that they don't even realize it's a problem lol. I wasn't meaning to insult the guy but when he blew up I was done with him.

I'll be putting up a rules and TOS post for the forum and I'll be installing some kind of ranking system. You and Falc and whoever else proves their success at this stuff

Sick-Cunt's picture
Well my thread got fucked =/
Well my thread got fucked =/

Well did you send that reply
Well did you send that reply yet? What happened

Sick-Cunt's picture
Sent it yesterday and no
Sent it yesterday and no reply

What are some tips to make the girl not feel slutty about coming over?

The 2 things I usually do is
The 2 things I usually do is seed the pull with some meetup about something harmless or get her so horny through explicit sexual escalation that she wants to come over and fuck
Sick-Cunt's picture
Okay she just reengaged me
Okay she just reengaged me with a forward

her: --ORIGINAL MESSAGE : If i let u grab nly 1 part of my body wat wud u grab n y? Send dis 2 all of ur friends nd see wat they want to grab. nd be honest!

Trap!! Redirect!! I'll hold
Trap!! Redirect!!

I'll hold you against the wall with my hands pushing your wrists on it. Then I'll look at you beautiful ......(color) eyes.....
Sick-Cunt's picture
Experimenting with something
Experimenting with something new ive been doing which is acting throug my own intentions with no hidden agenda. Her friend left for a while in class so i took her seat. Was like less than a foot away holding eye cintact and just expressing myself and havung fun playing some hangman game she had there. I accidentally keep calling her the wrong name (keep calling her the name of the girl i was with this weekend) and just kiss her on the heek when i do it and shes like aw thats sweet and is okay about it. So she makes a new one and the answer is 'sick cunt likes having sex' so i see what shes doing here and im like yea everyone does and she says something about positions but gets shy and stops. So im like go ahead and repeat the part she said but didnt finish. So she starts showing me by drawing what sex position she likes and stuff. So i show her my favorite and shes like yeaa i like that too. I tell her we can try it out this weekend and leave. Will text her later on in the week since im out of credir and cant get her over until the weekend.