Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
8 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
So here's the deal. Clearly this isn't a matter of getting the fuck. I just don't like the direction this is heading. I like to be the one in charge and I don't like the whole flowers thing. I was considering reframing it with the following.

1. Super direct: "Look sexy, I'm the one in charge, now you open the door, naked, with your pussy ready to get fucked and I'll show up with my dick hard, all covered in rose petals and champaigne just waiting to get licked off"

I'm only asking cause this is sorta a new side to me that I haven't really developed that much and I'm not sure if I'm overdoing it here. Should I take the edge off somehow, or is this alright?

Girl - 17 hrs 55 mins later: Can I see you tonight?
Me - 2 hrs 57 mins later: Not tonight beb, my mom is in the city
Girl: Ok have fun
Girl - 20 hrs 11 mins later: Is your mom still visiting?
Me - 4 hrs 8 mins later: Yes. I will let you know when I can come over. Can't wait to see what this sexy surprise is... any hints?
Girl - 37 mins later: Haha idk if it's sexy lol but I want you to come over soo
Me - 9 mins later: Does it involve you opening the door naked? Cause that's sexy
Girl - 4 mins later: Perhaps
Girl - 1 hr 11 mins later: But only if you're really good... And come with flowers. And send me sexy texts about what you want me to do with you : )

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
fuck it. I don't want to take
fuck it. I don't want to take the edge off, this is what I want to tell her.

But is there a more effective way to do it? I just can't tell if this is going to turn her on immensely or cross some sorta boundary. Already had one girl tell me she wasn't super into the domination stuff.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

She only brought up flowers
She only brought up flowers because she's trying to maintain her value. Understand? She can't just allow herself to be perceived as just another cum-covered slut. She wants to know you find her special in some way.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Yes. That makes sense. VERY
Yes. That makes sense.

VERY different situation than what I had before with a girl who actually wanted a DATE. Thanks for clearing that up.

I can just ignore that whole thing and start texting her sexual shit. That's really what she wants. She wants me to turn her on and the flower things is sorta her "plausible deniability" thing... hehe I could even see me walking in, her all naked and sorta sheepishly saying, "Where are my flowers" just because she has to say that for her

You can make flowers part of
You can make flowers part of the fantasy. Or you can frame it that flowers aren't good. Be like, "Girl, flowers have thorns. I'm going to use something a bit softer and furrier to tie your cute little ass up. Going to make you my love slave for hours."

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
ooo you're good. Still
ooo you're good. Still writing up that sexual texting article?

I can see how this stuff can be applied to in-person game as well. Like the whole, "Oh I can't go home with you".... usually when you're in that situation it's the same thing. They want you to turn them on, make them horny so they can willingly give up their own agency without having to actually consciously accept that that is what's going on. As guys, we do this sorta thing too but this is just an example of how girls do it.

It's almost like, when you get to the point where a girl is giving you that sorta stuff, it's like a cue in your head should go off like, "Ohh, this means it's time to get sexual, get physical- be a fucking man and allow her to follow my lead and allow her to give up control to me without making her feel like shit for doing it and without making it so obvious that it's conscious to her"

WHICH IS SUCH A MINDFUCK- cause I know for me, that's the moment when I start to get nervous, like, "UHOH it's been going so well- what happened" TRICK QUESTION BITCH- NOTHING HAPPENED... this is what's supposed to happen if she's a normally socialized girl... DAMN, I hope this is accurate cause it sure makes a lot of sense.

I think this is why a lot of times girls will call rape- I think it's because the guy probably recognized hsi responsibility to take control and lead and make it happen- but he didn't make her feel good about it... so in the morning she sorta starts thinking, "OMG I didn't control this, he did everything.. I didn't want this- HE MUST HAVE RAPED ME"- almost like he allowed her to recognize that she was being, dare I say it, "a slut"- which I think is a rediculous word, sexy as fuck and something I love throwing around in bed, but still rediculous in the way it fucks with the heads of so many girls and women.

A little off topic but let me know if this is on target, cause that sorta just clicked in my head from what you said.

Buddhagames's picture
Wow, maybe this is how guys
Wow, maybe this is how guys develop a fucked up sense of confidence. Like for the first time, I'm actually recognizing that, in those moments, it's actually a time to step up- it's normal, it should happen in a lot of cases.... wow this is such a great step for me.

lol i really hope I'm not bullshitting myself.

Buddhagames's picture
OOOO and THAT'S why you DONT
OOOO and THAT'S why you DONT GO LOGICAL in those moments.

Going logical allows her to stay in that conscious, socially created mindset... you HAVE to go emotional becuase if you stay logical you're not taking it where it needs to be taken. Like I don't care how smart you are but there's no way you're going to logically convince a girl in 10 minutes that everything she's been subconsciously led to believe is wrong... that shit is way to powerful- the ONLY way to do it is to allow HER to SUBCONSCIOUSLY give up conttrol by being a MAN and LEADING THE FUCK OUT OF THE SITUATION and TURNING HER ON....

LMR destruction:
Confidence
Leading
Sexually arousing
Non judgmental
Trust-worthy

And all of that comes so natural to me. I can do this. It makes a lot of fucking sense.

lol I guess that's important the whole way but humor and rapport and that shit can happen earlier on but with LMR these components are SUPER KEY

Learning good texting game is cool because it's almost like the exact same as in-person game but it just slows it down enough where it's slightly easier to learn.

Yes very good. However rape
Yes very good. However rape really has a lot to do with HIS perceived value as well. So not only what you said, but if she perceives a loss in his value it will be the same thing.