Pickup Coaching
-->
23 replies [Last post]

Girl: Hey! How was new jersey?
Me - 18 mins later: It was awesome!
Girl - 1 min later: Yay! Im going out tonight lol
Me - 9 mins later: Where you going? Should I bring my camcorder with me? Lol
Girl - 3 mins later: Piano bar. Yes! It's going to be one of those nights
Me - 15 mins later: I wouldn't do that to you, I'll just capture all image in my lil memory
Girl - 2 mins later: Lol

Buddhagames's picture
You in NY? Pianos is
You in NY? Pianos is awesome. I'm gonna go tonight find Lisa and fuck her. Probably easier if you just introduce me

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Nah, its in gainesville FL.
Nah, its in gainesville FL. But I was at piano part yr, it was really awesome.
So whats your direction youre
So whats your direction youre going here with this. You trying to meet up with her tonight??

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I supposed to hang out with
I supposed to hang out with her before I left to NJ, but she had exam next morning. Now she just texted me to see her out. Since she told me that she'll be drunk, I don't feel like going anymore.
Lia

Me: Let's hangout on Sunday. I just got home from work, feel a lil tired
Girl: Lk

Drnks girls get drunk to be
Drnks girls get drunk to be molested

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Haven't talked to her for a
Haven't talked to her for a wk already. If she had decided to hookup, i think it's gonna happen regardless.. Plus i dont like dealing with drunk ppl; especially, when i'm sober the whole time... Can't run around to do my things, yet can't just stay their with her and the friends likes a chode. So i think it's best to hangout with her sunday.
Homey this is just another
Homey this is just another skillset you need to become a more loud and obnoxious guy who can roar at will and own a bunch of drunk people. Just see it all as public speaking. What you want to be able to do is just chat up her friends and have a blast and subtly control the group dynamic. I understand the urge is to keep it within your skillset or "comfort zone", but you REALLY need to develop this.

Quick pro tip dude and I been
Quick pro tip dude and I been harping on this with you for awhile but gawDAMN you don't listen lol.. DON'T refer to it as "hanging out", refer to it as some kind of activity or experience or made up fantasy. Refer to the actual activity

Buddhagames's picture
"Homey this is just another
"Homey this is just another skillset you need to become a more loud and obnoxious guy who can roar at will and own a bunch of drunk people. Just see it all as public speaking. What you want to be able to do is just chat up her friends and have a blast and subtly control the group dynamic."

There are a lot of things i did wrong in my video, but one thing I'm pretty solid at is this. Watch that shit. Be loud. Be dumb. Be obnoxious. But also be subtly aware of the dynamic you're creating.

I'm nowhere near perfect but I'm pretty decent at this and I think my video is an alright, sorta average man's example of doing what is mentioned in this quote.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Lia

Me: What you doing today?
Girl - 1 min later: Pool and homework
Girl - 2 mins later: Nc
Me: What's nc?
Me - 5 mins later: I hope you didn't mean what i'm thinking lol
Girl: That was sent in accident sorry
Me - 7 mins later: Let's go to mochi before hitting the pool. I need to enhance my awesomeness before getting half naked in front of ppl
Girl - 2 mins later: I'm already at the pool
Me - 1 day later: Change of plan, could you go today at 7?
Girl - 4 mins later: No. Im making lasagna
Me - 2 mins later: Do it tmrw, plus I wanna try your cooking skill
Girl - 5 mins later: It's already put of together and I have a friend coming to eat it
Girl - 17 mins later: Ok
Girl - 1 day 5 hrs later: Hey! I'm not going to be able to make it. I just got outta work
Me: K
Girl: I owe u dinner let's get together one night this week
Me - 2 mins later: Let's go this Thursday

Lia
Girl: Hey I can't in Thursday. It's a girls night

She sent this at 1115, but i passed out... Now I'm not sure whether she want to date or just fuck...
Oh hell. Is that where you
Oh hell. Is that where you girls cry over bad decisions and drink out of tiny little penis straws and get fucking wasted.

Lol i'm getting used to with
Lol i'm getting used to and like the way you steer my old stupid thoughts pattern to diff directions
Yes you are stubborn my man.
Yes you are stubborn my man.

Buddhagames's picture
The stubborn one's are the
The stubborn one's are the ones who in the end will have the most success if they stick with it.

Sick-Cunt's picture
Perfect time to use the 'im
Perfect time to use the 'im the sloppiest girl at the party' line.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
haha I love how the people on
haha I love how the people on the manwhore forum have like our own inside lines that have developed through this community lmao... that's great.

Lia

Me: Oh hell. Is that where you girls cry over bad decisions and drink out of tiny little penis straws and get fucking wasted
Girl - 10 mins later: I suppose lol

Sounds like an amazing time.
Sounds like an amazing time. When should I arrive.

Lia

Me: Sounds like an amazing time. When should I arrive
Girl - 1 hr 42 mins later: Lol ur too much!
Me - 14 mins later: I'm walking to Sharab. Come see me
Girl - 6 mins later: I'm at naughty Mel's! I'm drinking for FREE!!!!!!
Girl - 1 min later: I might make my way over

Well better hurry 'cuz this
Well better hurry 'cuz this tiger is earning his stripes tonight!! Come by I want to see you!

A lil last minute statement of intent is always nice.

Fir some reason, my thoughts
Fir some reason, my thoughts seem to be cut off when it came texting her . Don't like it at all. I think i'm holding the frame ” playing not to lose”. I burnt the boat every fucking time, but this time I got chicken out...