Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
5 replies [Last post]
This girl is an easy 9. Approached pretty direct, she was sitting alone reading, I jsut said "hey Im about to take a break from work, wanna grab a coffee?". She had an exam in a half hour but expressed interest in doing it again some other time, so I took the number. This interaction was very friendly, a little flirtatious but in a nice, Hugh Grant kinda way.

Me (3 weeks ago): This is alex. Nice meeting you!

Me (2 weeks ago): Hey whatsup, have fun yesterday? [was st pattys day]

Her: Yeah I did how was your night

Me: Lol somehow had enough gas in teh tank to go pretty late, I thought the day was the best part though
Were you dt in the afternoon?

Her: No I worked till 6

Me: Ah i see, hey im gonna be on campus tomorrow evening how does that coffee sound?

Her (a day later): Hey this week is actually super crazy for me! Try me next week though haha

[I must interject, tell me if this text game is not Johnathan Chodeman as fuck so far. Since I started analyzing how Man Ho does his thing, Im starting to feel like anything that doesnt escalate and ooze sexuality and self-amusement is faggotry]

Me (around a week later): Whatsup, survive that hectic week?

Her (2 days later): Hey so sorry for late reply! I did survive phew thanks. Glad its over haha. How are you

Me: Great just hanging out with the guys before a night out
What are you doing

Her: Just got off work then dt later

Me: Lol survive the work now you just gotta survive the celebration eh

Her: Hahahah

[by this time I have found manwhore.org and manwhore textgame. I am also leaving this university for good in a matter of days and, even in the short time, cultivated more of a general attitude of giving less of a fuck]

Me (5 days later): Whatsup

Her: Hey going to work. U?

Me: At home essaying, lets grab drinks

Her: I'm going home tomorow morning hah!

[here I could have said "Oh no way, have ae good weekend!" or some "Ill try you later shit". Fuck that, Ive tried with this girl, she made no effort to schedule when is better for her, shes always busy, so I sent this...]

Me: Damnit, I was at the gym getting ripped as fuck for our romantic date [a la Jeffy]

Her: Uhh lol...

Me: Done school or just going for the weekend?

Her: Till sat for Easter

Me: Nice, ill give you a shout if im around on sunday...However i should warn you that ive maxed out my anabolic potential and may require steroid supplementation by then

Ok so I really dont care about whether it works with this girl or not, Im gonna be gone from town soon so wotn really get the chance to see her anways...this is just practice and fun. What I want to know is 2 things:

1) Is it ever better to play the nice guy through text and avoid irreverent humour and playful sexuality? I remember Tyler saying he gets laid by being friendly and chatty all the time, and that alot of the times he texts girls just being all "nice meeting you!" and shit. Is it a matter of the chemistry you 2 have or if your mood changes should you just totally change the nature of how you text too?

2) How would you recover from the "Uhh lol..." text?
Jonathan happens to be my
Jonathan happens to be my first time. But ok I'll get back to reading...

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

That's funny you threw that
That's funny you threw that jeffy text in there didn't know he had that lol. Ya I say something similar.. At the gym getting jacked so I can still throw you around like a babydoll when we meet up

I make jokes or texts about being buff I actually also send pictures. I've got this caricature an artist in mexico did of me in pencil. It's hilarious and shows my head huge with the beard and hat and the smaller body underneath but it's like full muscle man. I usually send that right after because YES they all have to pretend they don't like the idea even tho they really do ;)

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

By the way you are good to go
By the way you are good to go for reengagement. Nothing needy just an awesome text that needed no response

Dude its so funny, me and my
Dude its so funny, me and my roommate Stevierotica listened to a Jeffy mastermind and have been laughing at the shit he says for days. He sends girls on OKC "WADUP HO. I SMOKE TREES, STACK PAPER, AND KILL PEOPLE. LETS GO ON A FUCKING DATE", all in caps like that too.

Ive never sent pics by text though, probly because Im 6 feet 140 pounds :(. Im pretty ripped from years of competitive muay thai (not that its hard to get ripped when you have 0 fat), but its the kinda thing a girl appreciates when shes in bed with me insteada something I can turn girls on with.

EDIT - K roger that, will reengage target.
Buddhagames's picture
Actually, I've found girls
Actually, I've found girls like a chubby dude.

Fun Fact.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."