Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

I cant think anymore, but i need some advice on this. Plz help

6 replies [Last post]
Me: So I'm going to be upfront. I don't want anything serious but I think you're cute so I would definitely be down for some hooking up, excuse me if that was too forward :)

Her: Well I do appreciate the honesty dawlin :)

Not sure what the purpose of her msg is...
You: And dont get me wrong, I
You: And dont get me wrong, I think youre an awesome person too, Id love to watch movies and joke around with you

And then close

I was posting about this in other threads, what girls will do is lead the convo away from direct sexual escalation and away from the meetup if sex is implied. Whether this is them subconsciously testing you or trying to ease the interaction to somewhere more comfortable for them I dunno, but they wanan see that you can keep leading while being free from outcome, and obviously displaying social well-adjustedness and non-creeper traits. So when she says something that doesnt help escalate the interaction, acknowledge it and still keep taking it in the direction you want. The reason for the text recommendation I posted is that it displays that youre well-adjusted and responding to her, isntead of being all "come over and fuck". But it still leads and communicates your intent.
Buddhagames's picture
hmm falc, I see what you're
hmm falc,

I see what you're doing and I really like the idea- the only issue I see with it is the specific text you sent kinda seems like you're letting her response change your firm oppinion about what you want. Like I totally agree with your general advice, but I think your execution of it could be improved. Not sure how I would phrase the text but I think there is a way to get across that well-adjustedness (recognizing her emotions)// freedom from outcome//leading without coming across like you're totally retreating from your initial stance...

Also, was the "and then close" line part of the text?

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Yaa I hear that, I actually
Yaa I hear that, I actually struggled for a few mins thinking about how to phrase that text. I think a "so come over now" kind of text may be too abrupt and communicate a degree of desperation and single-minded desire that she may want to no part of, but at the same time if she senses that youve fallen out of your frame and have begun reacting to her sense of the interaction then you may not get laid anyways. This is indeed a tricky one, one wishes they could consult Bill Nye. Hmmm!
Buddhagames's picture
Yup- That's the issue I saw
Yup- That's the issue I saw as well. Well paraphrased.

The need to strike a balance between mantaining your frame//mantaining your own independent desires, while recognizing her emotions and coming across well adjusted as a normal human being.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

This nig, he's like "Ya guys
This nig, he's like "Ya guys I started putting together a nuclear bomb last night, but uh.. can't think anymore. Help me out?"

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Lmao MW!!! But thank falc,
Lmao MW!!! But thank falc, I'll get a mochi date tmrw nite.