Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
15 replies [Last post]
Manwhore would have saved me with text game. I played it all wrong. but I patched up a few things. Wrecked exotic needs salvage. Kept it detailed for you ;)

The scenario.

DAY 1
I went to a bar with my friends( 2 guys and 2 girls). We sat done and I immediately noticed and approached an HB9 with her friend. I was given the stupid shit tests, first claiming she was married and then that her and her Friend were lesbians and they were having a serious talk. LMAO. I was pretty in state, and stated I was married, and enjoy talking to people. chit chat her and there and then i walked off... I had a few phone calls and what not.

Re-open and convo
I had a instant date before with an HB9, and took some pics with her. I went over there and re opened the HB9 and claimed this was my wife and son. Anyway I don't remember what i said, but we ended up talking for the next hour or so and we exchanged numbers at the bar. She invited me to a club, but i declined because i was with my peep and girls..

Second meeting same night:
Right we ended up going to a club and then I see the hb9 and her friend their sitting alone. I see them and walk to them, when right in front of them an hb8 walks by. I stop her and open her for a set and when i was done I re-opened the HB9 from bar back up. I end up pulling her and her Friend to our table. I talk her up for a while and take breaks to dance and talk to the chicks I came in with as well.

Where it get funny and self amusing
Anyway there was a dance show at the club. She asked me if she could move to the table next to us to get a better view, I dint really care, and told her to do what she wants. So she and her friend moved to the table next to us..I was busy with my gals and friends. So I was doing my thing. The show gets done and I end up going to my dance floor to dance with the girls i came with. I was pretty in-state at this point and felt I could get any girl with just eye contact..

I get off the dance floor and see a guy talking up the hb9. I was quite happy it happened because it to see how in state I was and i i could get her back with just eye contact. After about 20 minutes. I go in go a the grab.
I just go there put my hand out, grab her and go tot he dance floor. She mentioned she couldn't dance earlier, but i didn't give a fuck. I took her to the dance floor and did a cool SPIN and intent move. We dance for a bit but she got a bit uncomfortable and left back to the table

Final stage at club
At this point I am like fuck it... she knows what I am.. I am goign to have fun the rest of the night. I dance and do my thing. I go back to the table and chode boy is gone. My table was infront of theirs.. I just turn back and give straight eye contact for a full minute and don't break it.... I then go back there and sit with her... She kept babbling on about the chode and they just friends and shit.. whatever...

Level up pull attempt/ getting her to want more
Right, its 5am at this point. I tried to hint at a after party at my place or hers.. but there was some resistance. I maintained subtle presistance, but my logistics were off. My boy was passed out at the crib and she would seem like a slut to her Friend. I ended up telling her " I want to tell you something, do you trust me"?
She kept nagging, about it, but I didn't tell her what it was. I put my sweater on and got ready to leave. She was really into at this point and kept telling me to call her and get in touch and meet up later on in the week." I go in for the kiss and get a quick K-close. I walk out the club with my boy and the night ends

DAY 2::
About 7pm
This is the text convo:
Me: Hey, yesterday was cool.lol. tell me when u have ur birthday... ; )
her: lol, yes it was cool.. (gives me nick name) :P. my birthday was last friday. what will you do?
me: not much, gonna go out for dinner maybe, in a bit
her: ok enjoy your time. and see you soon :)
me: lol thanks. come to dinner. do you have it in you
her:: thank you, now i m at home and i feel tired, next time. thanks alot :)

DAY 3 and 4:
decided to freeze out

Day 5
I sent a high risk message, just bs, it reayed the message that i dont really care what happens, and I dont really care what you think

she called me twice in a span of 5 hours and I didnt asnwer. I called here later on that day and she wanted to meet up at 10 or 11. I told her I already had plans which I did and tomorrow,, maybe i'd be free..

I called her yesterday at 8pm ad she picked up on the first ring and had a 5 minute conversation( i was a bit sick and so she was feelign tired, She told me if she goes out she would call me, and I told her if I went anywhee i'd let her know where, but basically said ' no big deal, whatever"

I sent her a text at 11pm saying where we were going. At 1 am I called her and her phone was off. We ended up having a killer party with 20 people, tore the place up...

Day 6

I call her at 2pm, she doesnt not asnwer but calls back in 5 mins.
try to set up a meet, she states she will return to the city at 8, i was like cool, gonna travel in the next 2 days., lets meet, don't have time.

I call her at 9:30 and she states she is getting ready and is ready for a meet. SHe told me she would tell me where she and her freind is headed at.

I head to a bar with my buddy and start doing sets and what not. I realize the time in 10:45, so I give her a call again. She says she s about to head out in the next mins and wil text me the place.

11:15, I call and she doesnt answer. So I drop the whole thing and get her out of my head. Its done.

I go to my hotel and drop off my phone and go to a club in rage and open every set in there. It was a blast. i

I come back to the hotel to find to 3 missed calls from her at 3:30am. I don't really care what she wanted to say at that point(sorry or meet up), even if she wanted to come for a fuck. She treated me wth dis respect. She is done. I decide to play with her, to help out the next guy..
I send her a text message saying " whats up, everything ok"
She calls immediately and i don't answer
I send her a text minutes later " sorry, not in the mood to talk, hope you're fine"

Day 7 and 8

Freeze out

Now what?
Buddhagames's picture
Hmmm.... Okay, so this
Edit: Alright, I don't know why the fuck I write such long posts, it's pissing me off and kind of annoying. I'll try in the future to keep these shorter. Not that I think you guys are dumb and can't read or anything, but this one was too long.

Hmmm.... Okay, so this response is more to check my own understanding of the logistics of a freezeout than anything else. But I would say that you may not have used this technique in the appropriate way here.

After a freezeout, you need to build her up a little bit. Like if you did the freezeout properly, she's probably thinking a lot about you and really is INVESTED so if AFTER the freezeout you send her even MORE breaking rapport type shit she might just feel like utter shit at that point and just give up. It's a fine line and we all have to learn how to walk it.

I would say the breaking rapport comment should directly PROCEED the freezeout. Like think of it this way. If you're legit pissed at a girl, you're going to tell her and then you're goign to be mad so you don't respond and then she slowly texts you... texts you again... and texts you again sorta in an effort to win you back. Then, you don't respond for a little bit and after you're done being pissed, you let her back in... but CAUTIOUSLY... but don't just keep breaking rapport- That's just kinda dick.

Another way I think of it is this: What we're talking about here is a TOOL to help you get laid, right? But the thing is, it's a part of you. Like you can say it's a tool but that's sorta just a bullshit way of distancing yourself from what you're doing instead of owning it and accepting it as part of the spectrum of who you are. But you gotta use the WHOLE spectrum. which means, making her feel validated again, even if it's just by basically saying like, "okay, yes you have earned my trust back so I will come over and hang out with you" but it's cautious cause who wants to completely give their trust back to someone who has alraedy proven they are willing to fuck with it so maybe you throw in a caveat like manwhore did in the "dirty pics" thread like, "yes I'll come over BUT only on this condition..." And this ties back into the idea that the freezeout should be something fair.

At a certain point, you DO want to fuck the girl... the point of the freezeout isn't to prevent THAT... it's just that you want a girl to be on her best bahvior around you and if they feel like they can walk all over you and they won't be punished for it then they WILL. ALso- a freezeout is best used when CLEAR boundaries have been broken- in a sense, it should be "fair"... In the sense that, she's going to think about it.. like she's going to be thinking, "Why isn't he responding" and if you do it right, when she thinks about it, she should be able to understand why you're upset and then allow herself to make up for it.

That is my understanding of what a freezeout is and how it should be used. All of that is simply what I learned from the "dirty pics" thread, so just look at that if you want to make your own conclusion based on what manwhore said and how it played out. Like try to objectively read the conversation and try and put a finger on what's going on... I think it actually makes sense when you take a step back and look at the dynamics- These aren't actually like fake, made up things... They are easier to understand, I think for me at least, when I recognize that they are actually just based on real shit inside of me.

Okay that was super long, but I'm unpacking a lot of this for myself too. But I think it's okay to post here because there are some interesting points here and I hope this helped you- maybe not a TON with this specific thread, but maybe in the larger picture of your text game. Really man lmao, I'm learning this stuff like as we speak so just sharing my own thoughts with you guys and I hope you can go and check out the thread and see for yourself what you think and let me know if you have a differing oppinion.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Uggh holy FUCK where are the
Uggh holy FUCK where are the cliffnotes. Sorry man I'm not invested enough in this to read all that. Maybe post a pic of her to get me motivated lol

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Oh but I already sent you the
Oh but I already sent you the picture.

I see what you're doing, big boy. You just want others on here to see the picture and realize that this shit works on 8s and 9s and not just the toothless sandbag you meet at your local watering hole ; )

Smooches

And yeah, I'll post sparknoets, lmao that post was too long.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Lmao. No I'm talking about
Lmao. No I'm talking about the OP

And you STILL owe me a pic of the first girl

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
- A freezeout is best used
- A freezeout is best used when CLEAR boundaries have been broken- in a sense, it should be "fair".

- What we're talking about here is a TOOL to help you get laid, BUT it's a part of you. Saying it's a tool is just a bullshit way of distancing yourself from what you're doing instead of owning it and accepting it as part of the spectrum of who you are.

- Thus, by recognizing it as something that is actually a part of our spectrum we can see it as something that has to be used in combination with the WHOLE spectrum and can't just be abused over and over like it's actually some isolated tool that will always yield the same result

- After a freezeout, you need to build her up a little bit.- Give back some validation.

-But it's a cautious validation. TOO MUCH validation after a freezeout is also weird, because that's not how you would actually feel- it's like how going from molten lava to an ice bath would really fucking hurt. You have to ease it back in or she'll be like, "WTF- this guy isn't centered at all"- Cause who wants to completely give their trust back to someone who has alraedy proven they are willing to fuck with it: Thus, you throw in a caveat, "Yes I'll come over BUT only on this condition

Basically- If you're not in touch with your emotions, use this kinda shit with caution. If you are in touch with your emotions, it becomes easier to see when/how this shit should be used. Understand it's a tool but don't disconnect yourself from the interaction. When you disconnect from the interaction, that's when weird shit starts happening.

Buddhagames's picture
LOL well look at me with my
LOL well look at me with my dick in the wind- can't blame me though, kinda just assume the world revolves around me. There- typed up some spark notes anyway cause I thought my shit was too long when I wrote it.

Those were awesome
Those were awesome sparknotes.

I talked about the proper way
I talked about the proper way of doing freeze-outs back in the day but you broke down each part of it super clear. Very good man

Probably your study of
Probably your study of buddhism at work. To be able to quantify and categorize emotional/mental headspace

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, idk man, just makes
Yeah, idk man, just makes sense.

But yeah, meditation and buddhist study have certainly allowed me to work with/explore my emotions and it doesn't hurt to have a complete mental breakdown at the ripe ol' age of 19 to spark a fire under your ass and get a little re-do on everything ; )

People are so scared of
People are so scared of those. Nothing wrong with that kind of self-scrutiny

Buddhagames's picture
Best thing that ever happened
Best thing that ever happened to me. Among other things, it taught me to Lean into my fear and to trust

Buddhagames's picture
Reflected on this a bit and
Reflected on this a bit and the I feel the most important part for me is the following:

Most importantly. there comes a point within a breakdown, whether it's physical or mental, where you recognize that you're still alive and no matter how bad it gets, it's like you're still alive, you're still you, no matter what. And it's like you kind of just give in and stop fighting it. Like you recognize that there's something that still exists, that just can't be taken away from you. And I think that's kinda what I meant by, "Trust" and I think that for me, whatevr amount of core confidence I hav developed, comes from THAT experience of trust.

Combine that shit with now what I'm learning about actual outer game stuff- like recognizing how I can CHANNEL what I know about myself in CERTAIN situations and beginning to recognize WHAT those situations are and really, this is something I've been doing for such a short period of time, but I feel like over the next year or so as I do this more my game will really start to take off.

Cool shit.

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/86537?page=2 - This is a post you made. Really liked the part about how to get her to invest. That was sorta my next question... given that once she's invested, is when a lot of this stuff begins to really rock and roll.

Yep you nailed it. Eckhart
Yep you nailed it. Eckhart Tolle had the same epiphany, I had the same realization when I was about 16 or 17. Also, it seems a lot of guys can't get leverage on themselves to get this stuff right because they don't have a grasp of what true pain or suffering is.

Buddhagames's picture
where's the edit button? And
where's the edit button? And FUCK YOU- where's the part about how to get her to invest LMAO, totally froze us out on that one... for like 2 years haha. I was so excited to read that part cause the whole time I'm like- oh awesome, this makes sense- but how do you get the investment.

You linked to an article brad wrote about it but I woould have loved to be able to read your take on it.