Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

POF msgs followed up by Txt. Ramping up the sexuality

6 replies [Last post]
me:you saw my profile and didn't say hello?you must be shy ;P
her: hahahahahahaahah, HI!

me:I'm going to take vou in a special dinner at the Camelot Castle
her:Wow, I thought the Camelot Castle didn't exist anymore, only in the middle ages. Are you King Arthur or the knight Lancelot?

me:You are mistaken, its exists and its strong. I'm the 43rd heir of Aurthur. Can you behave like a english lady or you will need some classes?
her:You are 43rd of the King Arthur's line?And stil is a brazilian, yeah right. I'm well behaved, I know how to behave like a true lady

me:Ok, so tomorrow we will go mounted in a white horse. My cell is XXX, send me a txt or pass me yours
her: ahahahhaha. I prefer black horses, lol. Meu cel is XXXXX

TXT

me: Hi, english lady, I bring bad news, there were no horses on sale so we will have to go by limo, sad isn't it?
her: ahahhaah. So now its modern Lancelot?There has to be a horse!

me: The limo will arrive tonight, whoever complains will have to go by a mule ;P
her: ahahah. It was a horse and now its a mule, what regression lol[I think she doesn't know what limo is, seriously]

me: thats life, so what are you doing right now
her: I'm studying!

me: how are you dressed, a good sense of style is important for an english lady
her: Still wearing my gym clothes, lol

me: You get 3 points in the english escale for sensualness[In portuguese this word sounds much better]
her:I don't think so, lol!

me: I'm playing poker right now, I need luck
her: I wish you luck dark knight Lancelot

me: I imagine you in a super sexy Guinevere outfit, you are taking away my concentration!

and this was like 30 min ago. She didn't reply, I think she will but usually she does very quick so I'm not sure. Any feedback on the txt game that was run so far?
Buddhagames's picture
Daddy Likes
Yo man, from what I can tell you were KILLIN it for a while there.

Only thing I might say is you could have put your last text that you sent slightly earlier when she was totally invested in the role play. But yeah man, this is cool stuff, pretty funny.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Holmes I imagine you got this
Holmes I imagine you got this lancelot routine off the internet? Its somewhat difficult to translate/transfer the energy from insane energy routine to normal life. Its that transition thats giving you trouble.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I just made it up, my openers
I just made it up, my openers usually are something like 'I want to take you to *something retarded*. I will definitively be careful to not take this roleplaying stuff too far. I wanted to drop it but she was digging it so much
She didn't respond and its been hours, I dont think she will. how should I reengage?
Also, hyping up the "lady"
Also, hyping up the "lady" aspect isn't a good move. Ladies do not fuck if you know what I mean

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

krispy's picture
Thats a pretty interesting
Thats a pretty interesting point actually manwhore. Do you recommend something a bit more casual or anecdotal based on the girls profile then?
Ya dude. Pirate wench would
Ya dude. Pirate wench would work. Snooki's hot younger sister maybe.. I dunno. A proper english lady tho is bad news lol