Skip to Content
-->

Yo..! Running a Discount on the 3Mth Skype Training Program - $500 Off! Limited time, best training available in "Seduction"

10 replies [Last post]

The program is three months, is a fully comprehensive and immersive program, with daily drills and exercises to do. No guy's training program is completely the same, everyone has their own set of natural propensities, as well as areas they more acutely need to work on. But suffice to say, you're different after training. Everyone is. You can actually see it in video reviews or hear it in audio testimonials.

What Sets This Program (& YOUR Results) Apart:
This is not an easy program, and don't expect it to be. But I guarantee you will FAR exceed your own expectations. Most of you guys have been pre-programmed by marketing and Rsdn videos to think "therapy" will somehow make you better with women. It will not. And neither will watching snippes of someone else picking up a girl. NO, it takes developmnt of particular skills.

What Exactly IS The Training?

1. Through neurolinguistic programming, cognitive behavioral therapy, bioenergetics, emotional and physiological reconditioning, and of course repetition of the above, you unlock verbal conversational skills you did NOT know you had. My guys are all shocked at this change in themselves. You will be a charming motherfucker when we're done. 

2. Then there is the vocal training. You sound different after training. It's dramatic, your friends and family will notice. Not to say that there aren't other good vocal training resources out there, there are, but so many of my students have tried Roger Love's training courses, or something similar, and not gotten anything out of them. It takes a skilled and nuanced practitioner to actually instill the changes in someone and unlock the proper execution of vocals. Plus no one knows more about seductive voice modulation at this point than I, except maybe Jeffy, and I'm still not sure if that's true or not. 

3. I teach physical seduction better than anyone. Everyone's still stuck on Rsd's physical game from almost a decade ago. And why is Rsd stuck on that same rape nonsense from 2008 and are a bunch of creepers in the club? Because I left the company, lol. So far the pickup community's only managed to unlock half the equation, and they still can't explain how to close the physio-verbal gap. You can watch plenty of dating coaches online "demonstrate" physical escalation and look terrible and creepy with it.  When we are done you will be a true physical seducer. From opening/meeting a woman, all the way through giving her one of the best emotional-sexual experiences of her life. 

4. I'm an actual professional trainer with almost two decades of experience in multiple disciplines. I was a military trainer, a sports coach, have a degree in Cognitive Science from UCSD, have been speaking at global men's conferences for over a decade, and am arguably the most successful "dating coach" on the planet for six years now. Not in terms of quantity, obviously Rsd has put thousands of guys through bootcamps over the years at this point, but the actual results and transformations in the lives of my students far surpass anything else out there. There are some well-intentioned coaches out there, I can point a few of them out, but their ability to actually impart skills to their students is almost nil. I can compare side by side audio testimonials from other dating companies versus my audio testimonials, and the contrast is pretty unreal to watch. It's surprising that some of these companies actually feel alright about posting these "testimonials" as a testament to their students "results". 

The Deal:
Usually the program is 2500 for the three months, but I just had a rapscallion programmer fuck my site up so I didn't get coaching submissions for close to four weeks! Crazy. I'm actually a better coder than he is he was hobcobbling everything together using plugins and hacked scripts he'd managed to find, lol ouch. Honestly the dude's talented, clearly, but on my live training site it was pretty much a disaster for the business, ha! So I'm running a discount right now, taking $500 off for the next couple weeks till I'm full up again or at least close to it.   

No, I do not do month to month so do not ask. The coaching fee is due before training starts. 

If you can manage it at all, I'd sign up, 'cuz it is life-changing and it will go back up in price. <3 

or just reply to this thread and I'll contact you.

Your Coach:

(Military officer & trainer)

(Cognitive Science degree from UCSD - signed by the Governator himself)

(2007, 2008 & 2010 Global Men's 21 Convention Speaker. 2007 no photos as I was still Active Duty military ;)  )

(Freshman year of college, affectionately nicknamed, "Manwhore")

(Varsity Team "Scholar Athlete" 3 Yrs Running. Also a huge source of understanding and experience in physical game dynamics)

(1440 SAT score)

(Me practicing my "romantic dominance" & choking skills at an early age)

Results & Testimonials: 

/>
(Yi "Chinaboy", total animal after training. 11 girls in 33 days. Had trained with Rsd previously for years, gone on multiple bootcamps, only slept with 2 women the whole time)

/>
(Russian mob boss. Under the sheets Dark Lord)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJNr4XgLD-I
(Daddyjihad on the forum. Darkmage Fantasy Rapist level 80)

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Bump. New images added! 

Bump. New images added! 

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

(No subject)

Aight fellers I've had a few

Aight fellers I've had a few guys sign up and take advantage of the discount, I'm not running this much longer. If you're waiting to take the leap, you've got at the most a week, but quite possibly less. I've had many many guys over the years wait so long they can no longer afford the program. I get a bit of a (admittedly) perverse pleasure out of telling guys "you snooze, you lose." :D

Alright fellers this is about

Alright fellers this is about done up. 

Daddyjihad1's picture
:(

:(

My MW Skype Training Review --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/hardcore-muslim-virgin-w-beta-mindset-...

Tinder Openers Guranteed to Get Your Dick Wet ;) --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/jihads-patent-pending-tinder-openers

This is done. Thanks 

This is done. Thanks 

This offer is back up! Will

This offer is back up! Will probably only last for a couple weeks before I shut it back down. REMINDER: this is the most advanced, most effective training program in existence. No other "dating success" company comes close. I am not just saying that. I can compare my video and audio reviews to any other company's in existence. It's night and day. Hit up the coaching form at: Manwhore Coaching to sign up!  

Daddyjihad1's picture
I love that you put your SAT

I love that you put your SAT scores in here lmfao

Since when do you not do month-month? I thought you still did that. Atleast when we were talking about coaching for round 3 a few months ago you did lol 

My MW Skype Training Review --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/hardcore-muslim-virgin-w-beta-mindset-...

Tinder Openers Guranteed to Get Your Dick Wet ;) --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/jihads-patent-pending-tinder-openers

I do single months for past

I do single months for past students who want a refresher or to do some specific work. Which I ALSO explained to you. I haven't done single months for new students for years

This offer is back on! Hit me

This offer is back on! Hit me up!