Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

This Single Email has made me close to 6,000 dollars in the past 2 months

5 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture

So I run our sales operation in 2 states right now, so I can't physically be in both places at once to talk to everyone.  So whenever I run into a situation where a company I reach out to is already getting our service from a different company, I throw this puppy down and 87% of the time I have gotten a trial period out of it (We have metrics to track this shit- pretty cool). I created this email about 2 months ago and it's been amazing. 

Our entire sales team is now using it as our default email to send when encountering initial resistence. 

*Edit: Screenshot to Come

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Thank you man, really

Thank you man, really appreciate you posting this. I think it would be better if you took a screenshot of the message, and embedded it in the post as an image. I think it would be better if Google did not "crawl" the content of it and publish it to the www. 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Gawddamn.. I see a new POF

Gawddamn.. I see a new POF online opener on the horizon!

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Oh fuck. Did I just screw

Oh fuck. Did I just screw myself lol

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

krispy's picture
Yeah, geezez. What are you

DERP