Skip to Content
-->
29 replies [Last post]
Offline
Joined: 05/13/2018

I am mentally ill, my question is it a good idea to involve myself with women, or should I wait until my illness is resolved? The reason I ask, is because I have wild mood swings and I don't know what might happen. Something tells me I ought to hold off until I get better.

Manwhore, have you had mentally ill students and how did it go for them?

Slick88's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/21/2017
Uh, i mean i dont think

Uh, i mean i dont think anyone here can really give you a professional diagnosis on if its ok or not. I am sure MW can advise on the training aspect though. Without knowing any details though i personally think that a lot of the moodiness, anxiety, depression, rage, anger, etc that we experience is actually caused by the way in which we deal with situations, how we view ourselves, our confidence level, etc. I had a really bad issue with anxiety for a long time and while it was drastically improved by the time i took training, i also took another big step forward with some of the drills that were provided as it allowed me to continue to get tougher mentally. 

The drills are not just about seduction, its about life 

Offline
Joined: 01/03/2018
It really depends. You have

It really depends. You have wild mood swings and what else? There must be more than just that to consider yourself mentally ill. 

__________________

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
No you do not want to subject

No you do not want to subject women to that sort of thing. They do not deserve it and you will simply be putting yourself in situations that might potentially "harm" you even further. Have you been diagnosed with a chemical/hormonal imbalance? Or just neurotic mood swings? If it's the former you need a psychiatrist. If it's the latter I've found it's usually some sort of societal Oedipal complex, e.g. "momma's boy" syndrome carried to a pharmaceutical extreme. You can cure yourself of it, but the only one with the authority to do so is you. 

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 05/13/2018
It arose from a habit of mine

Hows it going everybody. It arose from a habit of mine to masturbate every day that I did for over a decade. I decided, that I was going to use natural means, meditation to solve it. 

(It's funny, that pills are said by doctors to balance your chemicals but end up causing even more of a "chemical imbalance".)

So I've been meditating these past 2 weeks, and I can tell you, it works.

Also - affirmations. They are like workouts for your mind.

Slick88's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/21/2017
OP, I don’t think anyone has

OP, I don’t think anyone has mental side effects from beating their meat... BUT... porn on the other hand, that’s our generation heroin. 

Yes, that has some veryyyyyy bad side effects that kill your libido, cause anxiety, and ruin your self image.... if abused. I don’t think it can cause clinics mental illness though, but I do think doctors are not prepared for it and are inaccurately diagnosing issues and giving medication when they should be advising people to just get off porn hub and start living life. Stop watching porn, fvck girls 

Slick88's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/21/2017
Slick88 wrote: OP, I don’t

Slick88 wrote:
OP, I don’t think anyone has mental side effects from beating their meat... BUT... porn on the other hand, that’s our generation heroin. 

Yes, that has some veryyyyyy bad side effects that kill your libido, cause anxiety, and ruin your self image.... if abused. I don’t think it can cause clinical mental illness though, but I do think doctors are not prepared for it and are inaccurately diagnosing issues and giving medication when they should be advising people to just get off porn hub and start living life. Stop watching porn, fvck girls 

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Right. You've got a bunch of

Right. You've got a bunch of nerds with no real world experience essentially attempting to prescribe "abstinence" for porn. It's asinine 

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 05/20/2018
I used to really think porn

I used to really think porn and jerking off

was bad but really I find that it has no real effect. It’s all psychological.

I used to think omg I’m depleting my life force omg etc etc etc...I wont even lie...if I abstain from porn and jacking off...I GLOW like crazy. Look at a pic of me having have jerked off and a pic after 2 weeks of abstaining...I look waaaaay better in the latter pic, objectively. I have better skin and more of a glow. Doesn’t really mean shit though if I don’t approach or be outgoing. You can glow all you want. Nothing will get done.

Living and being in the game is a separate thing than busting nuts to whores on the computer. Not correlated. At all. 

Slick88's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/21/2017
Infinite wrote: I used to

Infinite wrote:
I used to really think porn and jerking off

was bad but really I find that it has no real effect. It’s all psychological.

I used to think omg I’m depleting my life force omg etc etc etc...I wont even lie...if I abstain from porn and jacking off...I GLOW like crazy. Look at a pic of me having have jerked off and a pic after 2 weeks of abstaining...I look waaaaay better in the latter pic, objectively. I have better skin and more of a glow. Doesn’t really mean shit though if I don’t approach or be outgoing. You can glow all you want. Nothing will get done.

Living and being in the game is a separate thing than busting nuts to whores on the computer. Not correlated. At all. 

you legit posted like 2 weeks ago about how bad porn and jacking off was bro lol. Stop spewing to spew 

Offline
Joined: 05/20/2018
I changed my mind. It was

I changed my mind. It was bullsuit I find. All mental. 

Unnecessary to stop porn and whacking it.

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
No real effect because it's

No real effect because it's psychological? Lol. Dafuq Infinite didn't you get emotionally and mentally dissected just a few days ago? Now you just want to dimiss the psychological component to all this? DURR

I've personally trained hundreds and hundreds of students over the years, and I can say that probably exactly zero percent of them did not at least at one point have a problem with viewing too much porn. Haha

It certainly has effects, most definitely can and will sap a person's resolve to go out and seek intimate companionship, and can absolutely rewire a person's internal reward-motivation system. But that's all fixed rather straightforwardly. The worst issue so far I've had to deal with was the "stereotypical" guy who'd managed to get addicted to BIG BOOTY gangbang HARDCORE cock-slamming type stuff, wanking like it was HAMMER-TIME with a vice grip. The first girl he got with during training he had no issues, but the second one and even third he definitely did, because his image of erotic physical intimacy in his head was simply too much for the energy and hand strength of a young 22 year old female, ha. We worked on it, however, even by the third woman the ill-effects of hardcore porn watching were already losing their grip on him naturally. Nothing compares to the touch of real physical intimacy.

And that's my point about these anti-porn goobers, I just think it's funny they see porn as the underlying problem when it's clearly only another manifestation of the same problem that lead to too much porn in the first place. Abstinence from porn will not solve the problem that's just another band-aid solution. Stop turning men into emotionless goobers, let them become someone women actually want to spend time with, that will solve itself.

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 05/20/2018
Yeah but so what that was

Yeah but so what that was temporary. I got pissed off and it wouldn’t be the first time I was dissected mentally. I habitually get fucked over in life as much as anyone else and I have nothing to fear from psychological/emotional dissection. 

Publically humiliating myself is NOTHING new. I snap back pretty fast. Besides, I know who I am so what anyone thinks about it is irrelevant. We all gonna die someday, what imma do? Be mad about that petty bs forever? 

Alls I’m saying is porn and jerking off ain’t shit. I used to think it was and like you say the problem isn’t THAT in itself, it’s a symptom of guys just being soooo whack to even let it get to THAT point of only using porn as the outlet and overusing it. 

Porn is awesome though, so is jerking off. If you can’t enjoy porn because it fucks with you, you are one sad individual indeed. I’ve lived with porn addicts. They choose their fate, it’s nothing that can’t be fixed, as you said. 

Offline
Joined: 05/13/2018
First of all do not

First of all do not disrespect me, I am a grown man, and I don't tolerate insults like "pussy" and et cetera.

For the record, indeed Semen Retention is quite important and retaining semen results in better mental & physical health, while expending sperm on a constant basis will drain you in these areas.

But either way, I didn't come to argue, my problems with porn and masturbation are over and a new leaf has been turned over.

I recommend to calm down on the insults, and spend less time blabbering on forums - it is a junk behavior for your mind.

Offline
Joined: 05/20/2018
Hey Leon so basically u

Hey Leon so basically u whacked off until u drove urself nuts. I don’t think that’s possible without some serious brain issues going on first. 

Honestly tho, real mental illnesses are pretty rare in comparison to other fixable issues most guys have. 

I can’t really say what u have but u only mention mood swings. Real mental illness is far more than that. I think u think in ur head that jerking off

caused it but its not true. U probably just feel better about urself now that’s all.

Severe depression and self esteem can make u exhibit psychotic symptoms. If u were living like a slug jerking off in isolation, flooded in self hatred...that would make many ppl a bit crazy for a while. 

Buddhagames's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/31/2012
@op This isn't something I

@op

This isn't something I mention to anyone I know in my life other than my family but I was diagnosed with a chemical imbalance in the way my brain produces dopamine.

Some doctors actually thought I was bipolar at one point. I'm not. What happens though is that there's a process your brain goes through when it produces dopamine and for me something doesn't work 100% with that process so the result is that I would randomly just start to shut down, slowly. Like imagine a tire with an insanely small hole and so like every three weeks you have to refill that tire because it starts to get low. It's not noticeable but slowly the air leaks out. That's kinda what happens with my brain. 

I was prescribed medication and it was a game changer. Still have normal ups and downs but my tire doesn't leak anymore. 

Just be careful with this stuff though cause if you get on meds and it's not right it can just fuck you up more or not let you be yourself. But if you genuinely have an illness that is the right fit for one of the major drugs out there, it can be a god send- there's a reason this shit makes these companies billions of dollars. Because for the right situation it changes lives.

if it's not medical and even if it is then there's also the psychological side that can be addressed with focusing on your childhood, your parents etc etc

__________________

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Bud you can't come on this

Bud you can't come on this forum proclaim you're mentally ill and that it's from jerking off to porn every day. I'm not going to let that stand. That is not reality for the vast majority of guys, and that bland assertion of yours is simply giving away your responsibility and power over the situation. "It's not my fault, therefore I can't do anything about it, therefore I don't have to." 

I didn't have time to write a longer reply, but I do owe you an apology for my knee-jerk "fuck you" reply. My bad, I am  sympathetic to the situation, however I also have a healthy disdain for it. Learn how to talk to wiminz that shiz takes care of itself

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Buddhaballs didn't training

Buddhaballs didn't training help with your seasonal temperamental stuff? Not to say that life isn't a great teacher, but you got the fast hard course in self-expression, social dominance, written communcation and dick-giving. Did it help?  

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Daddyjihad1's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/15/2016
I actually thought it was

I actually thought it was because of X Y & Z that I was lame, depressed and maybe even sick to some extent at one point in my life.. Turns out I was just lazy and using instant gratification to fill in my time instead of doing the things that I really wanted to do and should've been spending my time with out of fear and plain just being set in my ways. Didn't want to change.

__________________

My MW Skype Training Review --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/hardcore-muslim-virgin-w-beta-mindset-...

Tinder Openers Guranteed to Get Your Dick Wet ;) --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/jihads-patent-pending-tinder-openers

Slick88's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/21/2017
OP, good it sounds like you

OP, good it sounds like you are clear you should put it behind you. We can debate the effects of things all day, but I think it’s widely accepted around here that you CANT have any type of success or ownership of your life if you just sit around and binge porn all day.

the nice part is that the first 3-6 months you give it up you have unparalleled “high” from retention that you can leverage into some serious progress. I got in phenomenal shape, changes my entire lifestyle, made new friends, got a promotion at work, and got into self development... which then lead to pickup.

you are definitely on the right path, just focus on bettering yourself every fucking day and letting go of stupid shit (Netflix, being lazy, shitty eating etc etc)

Buddhagames's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/31/2012
Manwhore wrote: Buddhaballs

Manwhore wrote:
Buddhaballs didn't training help with your seasonal temperamental stuff? Not to say that life isn't a great teacher, but you got the fast hard course in self-expression, social dominance, written communcation and dick-giving. Did it help?  

Outside of medication, your coaching was the best thing I've done for my psychological health. Especially coming out of college and the couple years that followed, your coaching helped me get away from that RSD mindset and move more in line with how I always felt Men/Women dynamics should be.

I initially came to your forum because the rumor was that you were just a complete direct meathead and an absolute savage. I was really into the meditation stuff at the time so I wanted a counterbalance to that so when I saw the texting stuff I thought it an awesome opportunity to balance my approach.

I also noticed how active you were and was like, "This is the most insane value vs any other forum out there" which is what made it stick for me.

Then because I got so involved and helped you grow the forum I think I got more hands on coaching than I maybe deserved and it completely shaped how I acted and related to women and, as it turns out, since that was such a huge part of my psychology it really helped me to be more centered and enjoy my life more.

Not much more I can say. I was hesitant to do the coaching BECAUSE it was so handson I was actually nervous to have to open up to someone and have my shit picked apart but best thing I've done. Better than therapy would have been because of where I was at in my life and the fact that women were such a large part of who I was and what I was doing.

Thanks man 

__________________

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Daddyjihad1's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/15/2016
Buddhagames wrote: Manwhore

Buddhagames wrote:
Manwhore wrote:
Buddhaballs didn't training help with your seasonal temperamental stuff? Not to say that life isn't a great teacher, but you got the fast hard course in self-expression, social dominance, written communcation and dick-giving. Did it help?  

Outside of medication, your coaching was the best thing I've done for my psychological health. Especially coming out of college and the couple years that followed, your coaching helped me get away from that RSD mindset and move more in line with how I always felt Men/Women dynamics should be.

I initially came to your forum because the rumor was that you were just a complete direct meathead and an absolute savage. I was really into the meditation stuff at the time so I wanted a counterbalance to that so when I saw the texting stuff I thought it an awesome opportunity to balance my approach.

I also noticed how active you were and was like, "This is the most insane value vs any other forum out there" which is what made it stick for me.

Then because I got so involved and helped you grow the forum I think I got more hands on coaching than I maybe deserved and it completely shaped how I acted and related to women and, as it turns out, since that was such a huge part of my psychology it really helped me to be more centered and enjoy my life more.

Not much more I can say. I was hesitant to do the coaching BECAUSE it was so handson I was actually nervous to have to open up to someone and have my shit picked apart but best thing I've done. Better than therapy would have been because of where I was at in my life and the fact that women were such a large part of who I was and what I was doing.

Thanks man 

Love this!

__________________

My MW Skype Training Review --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/hardcore-muslim-virgin-w-beta-mindset-...

Tinder Openers Guranteed to Get Your Dick Wet ;) --> http://manwhore.org/forum/content/jihads-patent-pending-tinder-openers

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Yes you were always a huge

Yes you were always a huge positive force to have around on the forum, certainly more fun and engaging than these other dry ass ho's ;). Even helped infield with a few guys in the program. And yes probably at least a few dozen alumni are a result of your writings and learnings on the forum. :) But naw I always overdeliver, rarely do I not make dramatic permanent change in a student's life it's why I can only do this three days a week lol. Sorry for the marketing spiel but I can't help it when you say something like, "I got more hands on coaching than I maybe deserved." Ha! 

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

bonobo's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/03/2016
Manwhore wrote: And yes

Manwhore wrote:
And yes probably at least a few dozen alumni are a result of your writings and learnings on the forum. :)

Ya, I found this site by BG's texting write up on rsdnation. It felt like I was on another site already lol. I was actually looking for that post when collecting the favorite posts here but couldn't find and I believe he got deleted from nation. It was a texting example with a chick in the mountain I can clearly remember. 

__________________

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great (MW)
I don’t care if she thinks we’re meeting up for a tea party, we’z gonna bang. (MW)
Pick Your Own Damn Sacrifice (Jordan Peterson)

Buddhagames's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/31/2012
lol Kanye west just came out

lol Kanye west just came out and said he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder 

__________________

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Slick88's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/21/2017
Buddhagames wrote: lol Kanye

Buddhagames wrote:
lol Kanye west just came out and said he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder 

least shocking diagnoses ever. Lol

Offline
Joined: 05/20/2018
It’s been known that he has

It’s been known that he has schizophrenia, NOT bipolar for a long time. 

Bipolar is less stigmatized and more “accepted”, so he opts for the most similar thing to what he actually has. That motherfucker is a straight schizo. 

Offline
Joined: 01/18/2012
Yeah? I've never really

Yeah? I've never really watched the guy on tv at all. Love his old albums though. Stellar

__________________

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. - William Shakespeare & Pablo Picasso

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Have you read the "Best Of MW's Forum" threads on Verbal Seduction, Physical Escalation & Sexual Mastery? Begin your education: Best of Manwhore.org/forum:

The ONLY Real "Drills-Based" Seduction Training:

Tap Or Click For More Information

Buddhagames's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/31/2012
Manwhore wrote: Yeah? I've

Manwhore wrote:
Yeah? I've never really watched the guy on tv at all. Love his old albums though. Stellar

"Apalled" is the absolute shit:


__________________

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Offline
Joined: 05/20/2018
Genius and madness...thin

Genius and madness...thin lines and all that jazz